Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think that we should consider ICO as Start-up  (Read 277 times)
JohnCallahan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

Initial Coin Offering(ICO) is a great option for investing for the future run, not just for a few bucks, in a short pahse.These are mainly done by companies up for a development phase,unlike IPO, so will bring greater returns once developed after investment.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

In an ico there are several options to be able to take advantage of it. we can follow the bounty or we can also invest in it. definitely ico is one good investment because there are many legit ico that can be followed, but keep in mind that we also have to be more careful in order to avoid the scam ico.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

When I was newbie and researched on Crypto, My leader said me that ICO as Start-up in life.
There are many same point and different point between both. Example:
Same: New project, need investor ,need team.....
Different: ICO Crypto is technology, need technology, hard to guess.....
 What do you think?

There's a big similarity but one big difference is startups are compliant compare to ICO where people got scammed from bogus projects, startups. are government compliant because they have physical office whereas ICO almost aLL PLATFORM ARE INTERNET BASED.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

Why consider? An ICO is a startup! The only difference that they are funding in crypto, not in fiat. When blockchain appeared, people started launching blockchain-based projects. So it is pretty natural to go funding in crypto.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: