Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fix Exodus's Broken Exchange.  (Read 121 times)
wwfjdraw (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

For Shame Exodus Developers, for shame, your exchange is a lie?!

I have been using Exodus to store all my currencies for a few months now, I decided it's finally time to try out their exchange, I sure wish someone told me it was a farse, I am not HAPPY!

Every single currency says unavailable in your jurisdiction!
Funny, first of all their are too problems with this lie.
The first is how in the hell would Exodus know what jurisdiction I am in without me entering any of that information in to the program?
And too why is it not possible in my current jurisdiction with Exodus but EVERY OTHER EXCHANGE ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET DOESN'T HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM? I can easily exchange with Gdax/BinanceCryptopia/ECT, why is exodus the only one being prejudice on jurisdiction?
What can I do to fix this? Any help is VERY APPRECIATED!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwfjdraw (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

PS. If it is possible for Exodus to somehow track regions and be prejudice, please tell me what vpn hider can do the trick to fool the program in to reading an IP from an accepted region where exchanging is allowed in the EXODUS PROGRAM!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:15 AM

For Shame Exodus Developers, for shame, your exchange is a lie?!

I have been using Exodus to store all my currencies for a few months now, I decided it's finally time to try out their exchange, I sure wish someone told me it was a farse, I am not HAPPY!

Every single currency says unavailable in your jurisdiction!
Funny, first of all their are too problems with this lie.
The first is how in the hell would Exodus know what jurisdiction I am in without me entering any of that information in to the program?
And too why is it not possible in my current jurisdiction with Exodus but EVERY OTHER EXCHANGE ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET DOESN'T HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM? I can easily exchange with Gdax/BinanceCryptopia/ECT, why is exodus the only one being prejudice on jurisdiction?
What can I do to fix this? Any help is VERY APPRECIATED!!!!

Here's a new exchange called Ruby-x.

You can get a lot of benefits, when you participate in new altcoin whitelist programs!

If you sign up, you will be given a referral code, and you could earn a part of your recommendees’ transaction fees!

To learn more about Ruby Exchange, visit our official channels from below!
Official Website: https://ruby-x.io/intro

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

It's not Exodus, the exchange featured in exodus is shapeshift. Shpeshift might have considered your identity as that what your IP address revealed.
And the supported coins are too different for different regions. Like EOS is the latest to be restricted for US users. Using VPN would be fine with shapeshift for assistance you can contact them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wwfjdraw (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

It's not Exodus, the exchange featured in exodus is shapeshift. Shpeshift might have considered your identity as that what your IP address revealed.
And the supported coins are too different for different regions. Like EOS is the latest to be restricted for US users. Using VPN would be fine with shapeshift for assistance you can contact them.

But all the coins? Even BTC and ETH or LTC, Dash, ect, every single coin listed in the exchange wont let washington residents of USA do any exchanging what so ever? Then why have the exchange at all if your not allowed to use it if your from the USA???
wwfjdraw (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

Hello EXO staff where are you? Does Exo at least have their own co sub thread? Or are they as unreliable here as their exchange is for usa citizens?
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

Hello EXO staff where are you? Does Exo at least have their own co sub thread? Or are they as unreliable here as their exchange is for usa citizens?
Well, you can find it on their unofficial thread in this forum here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766679.0. I can't help you find the official but I think the unnoficial one was enough.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

They provide an excellent service, full support multi asset wallet with no cost and an integrated exchange, how is that in anyway bad or unreliable they are the best!
And a alternative wallet, exodus eden, with many assets unsupported.

Shapeshift is Shapeshift, don´t bash on exodus for integrating it, you can trade where ever you like!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
wwfjdraw (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

I'm confused what do you mean I can trade where ever I like? I can't use the exchange because apparently for some reason not a single coin even btc is supported in the exodus wallet exchange they all say not available in your jurisdiction, but since when is it not available in wa state usa? Especially since every other exchange I've ever used works without the jurisdiction error message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: