Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 7004 7005 7006 7007 7008 7009 7010 [7011]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722341 times)
Pang.

Activity: 256
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 11:14:11 AM

more than 300 pairs of exchange of Dash with fiat, stablecoins, and other cryptographies.

Average daily volume of more than 300 million dollars.

A daily average that exceeds 10,000 transactions.

You may be right, but not only capitalization will mark whether a coin is used or not.

What if I accept and share, is that if the capitalization does not gain traction, the financing will get worse and worse, and therefore the media will be reduced entering a death spiral.

Imagine Dash at $ 10. It may not disappear, but I doubt that Ryan can afford his monthly luxuries at those prices, he will abandon ship and look for another project that allows him to improve his situation.

In the meantime, the master nodes will have been ruined, and the mine will have been abandoned for being unprofitable.

Will this happen?

Ryan will have gone to the Caribbean a long time ago to enjoy his great work at Dash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 10:24:14 AM

🎂🤯 Everyone! This Thursday the 18th of January is Dash's 10th birthday! 🤯🎂

We're celebrating 10 years of innovation as the best digital cash in the world.

In preparation for our birthday, we'd like to encourage the whole Dash community to do three things:

1⃣ Self-custody your Dash. Not your keys, not your coins!
2⃣ Anonymize your Dash for better privacy.
3⃣ Buy something with Dash!

Go here to download the Dash Core desktop wallet:
https://dash.org/downloads/

Withdraw from whichever platform you have Dash on (if you still do) straight to this wallet. Then, press the "Start CoinJoin" button.

Once it's anonymized, you can go to the CoinJoin tab and use it to send money. Then go buy something!

Some great ways to spend are:

@bitrefill
@spritzfinance
@CrypteeClothing (buy some Dash swag!)
@bitfyapp

...and many more.

We're also doing a community-wide space here on X. And yes, we'll be doing trivia for prizes! 👀🎁

Help us celebrate 10 great years. See you Thursday!

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 04:27:45 PM

What will happen if the majority of exchanges follow the same step as OKX recently, delisting Dash? Is there any plan for people to continue trading the currency?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 04:59:53 PM

What will happen if the majority of exchanges follow the same step as OKX recently, delisting Dash? Is there any plan for people to continue trading the currency?

the plan is too dump faster if that continues.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
flowjob

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 05:20:23 PM

There are DEXs, like https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/komodo-wallet-desktop/releases

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
DASH.org

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 07:01:09 AM

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!
Pang.

Activity: 256
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 08:45:57 AM

congratulations on these 10 years of existence.

We are at 2017 prices after a supposedly magnificent development that no one uses and goes unnoticed by the crypto community.

We have spent hundreds of thousands of treasury dollars on useless proposals and DCG games.

We have bled a blockchain to death without giving it any added value.

Meanwhile, chains like ETH have left PoW and now live off the feeds generated by their ecosystem, so they do not bleed the chain.

A great tenth anniversary. Hundreds of faces have passed through dash to squeeze the orange, but hardly any have remained as soon as the funds have run out.

This only has one way of being, and it surely seems exaggerated to you. But the only way for this to work is to only finance the projects once they are finished. Starting with DCG.

If you give something you receive something, if you only dedicate yourself to filling rooms with smoke and dreams, you will be paid with imaginary money.

Better that the treasury increase until noble and hard-working people appear, than to give the funds to absurd ideas that often are not carried out, or end up in the trash.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 10:49:12 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2024, 05:20:32 AM by Hueristic

Probably shouldn't be celebrating the anniversary of a Scam Ninja Mine that Evan started this coin off with while lying to the miners and then taking a bribe to keep the scammer coins.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 02:47:48 AM

Dash wasn't a bad coin as long as you were mining it in the beginning and then sold near the top.  I thought about hanging on to those masternodes back in late 2017 but I made the correct decision and liquidated everything.  I was mining this coin right after it launched and had acquired it basically for free.   I was never one to hodl as they say.  I just wasn't a believer.

Anyway, I wish those that have stuck it out the best.  You never know what might happen.  Some still believe in miracles.       
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 05:25:01 AM
Merited by Paashaas (1)

Dash wasn't a bad coin as long as you were mining it in the beginning and then sold near the top.  I thought about hanging on to those masternodes back in late 2017 but I made the correct decision and liquidated everything.  I was mining this coin right after it launched and had acquired it basically for free.   I was never one to hodl as they say.  I just wasn't a believer.

Anyway, I wish those that have stuck it out the best.  You never know what might happen.  Some still believe in miracles.        

I was there at launch.

Anyone mining that was not on Linux miner got fucked and lied to, so the bolded in your statement is a lie, and he twice said there was going to be a relaunch because his shit software didn't work and then reneged on that when a big linux miner bribed him with the ninja mine.

So try learning history before spreading lies yourself.

oldcoinguru

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 07:41:36 PM

Dash wasn't a bad coin as long as you were mining it in the beginning and then sold near the top.  I thought about hanging on to those masternodes back in late 2017 but I made the correct decision and liquidated everything.  I was mining this coin right after it launched and had acquired it basically for free.   I was never one to hodl as they say.  I just wasn't a believer.

Anyway, I wish those that have stuck it out the best.  You never know what might happen.  Some still believe in miracles.        

I was there at launch.

Anyone mining that was not on Linux miner got fucked and lied to, so the bolded in your statement is a lie, and he twice said there was going to be a relaunch because his shit software didn't work and then reneged on that when a big linux miner bribed him with the ninja mine.

I'm not spreading anything.  I made a ton of money off of Dash so I don't care what happened at launch.  It's been ten years.  Time to move on and stop dwelling about what happened at launch.  Complaining about it isn't going to change a thing.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 08:14:45 PM
Merited by Paashaas (1)

I was there at launch.

I'm not spreading anything.  I made a ton of money off of Dash so I don't care what happened at launch.  It's been ten years.  Time to move on and stop dwelling about what happened at launch.  Complaining about it isn't going to change a thing.

I call out lies that I see and there is never a time to stop that.

And I'm not complaining, I am pointing out Facts.

I'm sorry if that makes you a sad little boy.

If My posts stop a n00b from giving money to people like you I will have considered my time well spent.

r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 07:07:23 PM

Dash Core Group is hiring!

Interested in joining @Dashpay? Good with cloud based infrastructure and problem solving?

Please take a look at our Infrastructure Engineer job opening and send your CV to jobs@dash.org

NOTE: This is a full time position

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
oldcoinguru

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 06:21:13 AM

I was there at launch.

If My posts stop a n00b from giving money to people like you I will have considered my time well spent.

I'm not sad but you sure sound like you're crying. 

I mined coins.  I sold coins.  Nothing more.  If you missed the boat then you should have tried to swim faster to catch up.

Nobody gave me anything.  I had coins.  I sold those coins on an exchange.  I didn't force anyone to buy anything.  I was just a small player that stayed on the fringes.  I had no involvement with anything other than running a few mining rigs and acquiring some coins.

You are obviously still bitter because you missed out.  One has to wonder why you even frequent this thread other than to complain.  Life is short.  You need to move on.  No amount of whining is going to change the past.

It's probably best if you just forget crypto even exists.  You were never cut out for it as your inability to move on proves.  You were not harmed.  You just couldn't mine any coins because you were not prepared.  Others were and they were able to mine coins.  Why are you blaming others for your inability to do what many others were able to do?  What happened to personal responsibility.  In 2014 when Darkcoin launched Windows wallets rarely worked and always had issues at launch.  Smart people were running Linux because of that.  It looks like you were not one of them.  Were you not smart enough to run anything but a Windows GUI?  It seems that is a strong possibility.  That's your problem and yours alone.  Playing the blame game is for weak people who can't face the facts.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 02:40:58 PM

I was there at launch.

I'm not sad but you sure sound like you're crying. 

I mined coins.  I sold coins.  Nothing more.  If you missed the boat then you should have tried to swim faster to catch up.

Nobody gave me anything.  I had coins.  I sold those coins on an exchange.  I didn't force anyone to buy anything.  I was just a small player that stayed on the fringes.  I had no involvement with anything other than running a few mining rigs and acquiring some coins.

You are obviously still bitter because you missed out.  One has to wonder why you even frequent this thread other than to complain.  Life is short.  You need to move on.  No amount of whining is going to change the past.

It's probably best if you just forget crypto even exists.  You were never cut out for it as your inability to move on proves.  You were not harmed.  You just couldn't mine any coins because you were not prepared.  Others were and they were able to mine coins.  Why are you blaming others for your inability to do what many others were able to do?  What happened to personal responsibility.  In 2014 when Darkcoin launched Windows wallets rarely worked and always had issues at launch.  Smart people were running Linux because of that.  It looks like you were not one of them.  Were you not smart enough to run anything but a Windows GUI?  It seems that is a strong possibility.  That's your problem and yours alone.  Playing the blame game is for weak people who can't face the facts.

Haha, I have been offered to get in on P&D dumps by quite a few scamcoins but I have integrity, something you obviously do not.

gadado2

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 08:11:53 AM
Merited by Flangler1 (3)

Haha, I have been offered to get in on P&D dumps by quite a few scamcoins but I have integrity, something you obviously do not.

Calling someone "sad little boy" and claiming to possess integrity fits very well. Roll Eyes
You lost all your credibility by posting something "stupid" like that.

That seems somehow to be a character trait for those coin gurus with self called integrity.

Remember the time the bitcoin devs declared dash's instant send snake oil and scam?
You know that instant send worked flawless all this years?

It is mind blowing to me how eager this high intelligent people destroy their reputation by behaving and posting entierly stupid things. And it is worrying at the same time.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 07:35:17 PM

Calling someone "sad little boy" and claiming to possess integrity fits very well. Roll Eyes
You lost all your credibility by posting something "stupid" like that.

That seems somehow to be a character trait for those coin gurus with self called integrity.

Remember the time the bitcoin devs declared dash's instant send snake oil and scam?
You know that instant send worked flawless all this years?

It is mind blowing to me how eager this high intelligent people destroy their reputation by behaving and posting entierly stupid things. And it is worrying at the same time.

"Date Registered:    April 22, 2021, 04:40:25 AM"

Remember when people had the Integrity to post without hiding behind alts?

Pages: « 1 ... 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 7004 7005 7006 7007 7008 7009 7010 [7011]
  Print  

Jump to: