Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I purchase Litecoins with bitcoins legitimately  (Read 86 times)
platinumsteel2016 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:59:50 AM

Greetings,

Where can I purchase Litecoins with bitcoins, legitimately. If possible, without disclosing who I am...

I hope to hear from you soon

P.s
I have heard that Shapeshift does NOT have much secrecy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:28:23 AM

What's wrong with shapeshift? It doesn't need any registration whatsoever so pretty much the only thing you're disclosing is your IP address and wallet addresses. Alternatively, you can use Binance.com as it doesn't require KYC; though they require your personal information on registration.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:44:36 AM

Greetings,

Where can I purchase Litecoins with bitcoins, legitimately. If possible, without disclosing who I am...

I hope to hear from you soon

P.s
I have heard that Shapeshift does NOT have much secrecy.

Why don't you try your luck on below board.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

Make sure to use the escrow service even  if other party looks genuine to you.
(PS: Genuine party will never oppose to escrow instead they will suggest it, Only Probable scammers will request you to send first,without an escrow.)
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

You should checkout decentralized exchanges like bisq or cryptobridge. You don't have to register there or disclose who you are in any way. I prefer cryptobridge because it's more modern and convenient than bisq.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

Coinbase, binance, kucoin and cryptopia are the exchanges that i use. I would like to try bitfinex but i dont think its allowed in the us unless you use vpn.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

you can use a lot of exchange site for it. personally I would suggest you to use Binance. because they dont ask your Identity or any document. without disclose ;your identity you can buy ltc with bitcoin.also you can withdraw your coin from the site.
nitrocryptonitro

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

If you want to purchase LiteCoins with BitCoins, legitimately, everything depends on the amount of LTC you want to buy.
Iy you are below 2 BTC, usually, exchanges do not need any KYC verification, so you could go anywhere and proceed to your trade safely.
If you want to buy more than 2 BTC worth of LTC, maybe you should turn toward decentralized exchanges, as the ones aforementioned: shapeshift, Bisq, cryptobridge.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

What's wrong with shapeshift? It doesn't need any registration whatsoever so pretty much the only thing you're disclosing is your IP address and wallet addresses. Alternatively, you can use Binance.com as it doesn't require KYC; though they require your personal information on registration.
Yup Shapeshift is one of the most straightforward instant exchanges out their and I can second what mjglqw have said as you don't actually need to sign up in order to use their services unlike changelly which is their closes rival when it comes to exchange services which requires you an email address to sign up in order to use their exchange service, some users also have experience being required to provide their social media accounts as proof of verification in changelly which shapeshift is not doing in their system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: