Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Only 0 more blocks for Dogecoin rewards to halve. Doge has Halved!!  (Read 3792 times)
SnakeEater

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:50:00 AM

hash rate remain high and small GPU miners will operate at a loss.  Only ASIC farms remains so you can see in fact the whole DOGECOIN network hashrate largely own by ASICS and possibly the Chinese scrypt mining companies.

If mining for profits is by small miners and judge by returns there will be drastic drop in hashrate to other ASIC resistant crypto network.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:17:57 AM

Well that escalated quickly
Xenopus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:50:59 PM

If you take investment advice from children shouting "TO THE MOON" you might want to reconsider.
really?  pretty much every post with 'to the moon' is usually accompanied with astute market observations and a well thought-out investment strategy.  i wondering what is so different with this thread. 

That is said in jest, if you can't figure that out by now, I can't help you bud. Move along.
correct.  what i said was in jest.  I am now mocking you.  move along.

My thread, you move along, lol.
You may have been joking, but Hazard's response was serious.  i happen to agree with him. 

Yeah, and I think he's full of it. He who calls himself an "internet celebrity"
ok i don't know are you saying this in jest right now or not? sometimes it's hard to tell.  

And regardless of what you say he calls himself i still finding myself agreeing with him.

That's fine, it's your choice. I don't know him/her. I do know that if I click on their name right now and look at their last posts, 8 out of 10 are trollish behavior. But enough about this back to trading. Good luck.

Nested-quote pyramids are the beautiful silver lining to the stormclouds of petty internet bickering.

I'm building this pyramid TO THE MOON alone if I have to.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: