Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MyEtherPony REWARDING Digital Pet Game w Distributed Economy  (Read 976 times)
Jasuper

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

only the support I gave to this project. this platform offers the gaming community to participate and benefit. This is great, not just playing games. This platform brings game players into the future that will side with its users. I will support this platform through the bounty link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ezeekiell

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

I really this project, MyEtherPony looks like a really good project ; Ponys who dont love ponys? everyone love ponys!!!. I have so many things that I love of this project.   First we have two types of tokens erc20 and erc721   , the erc721 are uniques  they are ponys of course , and they are limited!!! colleccionables and uniques in all the world.
I think that this market of tokens erc721 is still in development and will be huge!! in the future,  so the best moment to in is right now when all this stuff is starting. Token erc20 other thing that I like because with this tokens we can buy item to our pony  and makes it unique , these tokens are utility tokens.
The gameplay I think that its interesting , we can make races, feed , wash our pony and other types of mini games where you can win prizes and rewards ;  only 5000 ponys will be bidding!!!! so they are so limited that the demand will raise! very fast.
We can buy Ponys with Ethereum!! in the bidding, pushing the demand of the ponys.
I think that this project will be huge ! , and the last thing to show is , the pony's can became Unicorns!!!! and have powers using the nature elements like water, fire , etc !!! that is crazy haha and very interesting!!.

So people I really like the project-! I am so excited and waiting for the launch!!!!

sayda94

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

Rare, unique and special is MyEtherPony, a really exciting project, with new ideas and a new concept, I really love the fact that it is not the same project that we see every day, this project will change the world of cryptocurrencies, they have new technology ERC-721, this is really excellent, with unique and limited ponnies, and as such this project is unique in its class. I hope you have the great success you deserve, a round of applause for you and the team behind the project. successes and a hug!
minerobit21

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

I really this project, MyEtherPony looks like a really good project ; Ponys who dont love ponys? everyone love ponys!!!. I have so many things that I love of this project.   First we have two types of tokens erc20 and erc721   , the erc721 are uniques  they are ponys of course , and they are limited!!! colleccionables and uniques in all the world.
I think that this market of tokens erc721 is still in development and will be huge!! in the future,  so the best moment to in is right now when all this stuff is starting. Token erc20 other thing that I like because with this tokens we can buy item to our pony  and makes it unique , these tokens are utility tokens.
The gameplay I think that its interesting , we can make races, feed , wash our pony and other types of mini games where you can win prizes and rewards ;  only 5000 ponys will be bidding!!!! so they are so limited that the demand will raise! very fast.
We can buy Ponys with Ethereum!! in the bidding, pushing the demand of the ponys.
I think that this project will be huge ! , and the last thing to show is , the pony's can became Unicorns!!!! and have powers using the nature elements like water, fire , etc !!! that is crazy haha and very interesting!!.

So people I really like the project-! I am so excited and waiting for the launch!!!!

That project has caught my attention, you're right: we all love ponies. I know the ERC20 but not the ERC721, I will investigate about it.
ezeekiell

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

That project has caught my attention, you're right: we all love ponies. I know the ERC20 but not the ERC721, I will investigate about it.

Hey bro, tokens erc721 is other token in the ethereum blockchain , these tokens are called " non, fungibles " These tokens work as interchangeable tokens similar to the ERC20, with the only difference that they are uniques and non-fungibles. Which make it possible to set a special price for their exchange . Is a new market in the Ethereum platform and a group of token collector users, which operate under the ERC721 standard , so you can have ponys uniques!!! in all around the world because MyEtherPony will bid only 5000.

minerobit21

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

I do not participate in games, but that project catches my attention
reminds me of the "virtual pets" made by the Chinese in the 90s
 you had to feed the pet and take care of it, the pet could also die hahaha

I will read more about MyetherPony.
ezeekiell

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

I do not participate in games, but that project catches my attention
reminds me of the "virtual pets" made by the Chinese in the 90s
 you had to feed the pet and take care of it, the pet could also die hahaha

I will read more about MyetherPony.

Yes bro, I will be posting the whitepaper in spanish soon if you speak spanish, but the whitepaper in english is available too.
El_Prro

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:03:55 AM

The project MyEtherPony is so interesting because erc721 tokens are uniques and limited that's like collectionable objects, I think in the future could make more tokens like that and his value may be higher like antiques right now!
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

15 million DKL token have been airdropped.
15 000 000 * 0.005 dollars = 75000 dollars

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4662034.0
https://myetherpony.io/bounties/registrationbounty
ezeekiell

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Great project a lot of thing comming! in this excellent project! erc721 is the new future market.
czaii

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

What can be your strategy to preserve your token price?
Cyptolove03400

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

Interesting.

Global Digital Games Market to be worth $272 Billion by 2022.
            Source:www.businesswire.com

What good are these statistics if we are not a part of it?
Most gamers find it hard to get tangible benefit from time spent on any game except for a few that participate in competitions. Some of them stop playing games as they get older to focus spending time on earning a living. Trading cryptos on the other hand, can be very rewarding but lack the fun and engagement that games can offer.

What if we can combine the best of both worlds?
MyEtherPony, a blockchain based digital pet game with a rewarding economy

Beyond “Digibles”
ERC 721 standard made “non-fungible” tokens possible on the Ethereum blockchain with transparency, traceability, and clear ownership of a unique token. This means that the possibilities are endless for in-game items and characters in the realm of blockchain. Their values are no longer just confined to the in-game world created by each individual game developer. We are pushing the limit of ERC 721 by enabling animation and interactivity to breath ‘life’ into them. So next time before you dump those tokens you would think twice Wink After all, they are your pets!

Why Pony?
Ponies are generally considered friendly and intelligent. An elegant, brave, kind-hearted pony would make a great companion. Watch out, they could be lazy and temperamental too! Start adopting these ponies and collecting moments with your ponies. They’re cute, lovable and awesomeeeee!

Unique Value Proposition of MyEtherPony
  • Easy-to-use user interface with built in wallet creation/import
  • Diverse game mechanics to cater for wide variety of gamers:
    • Digital Asset Collectors
    • Virtual Pet adopters
    • Competitive gamers
    • Geeky Experimenters
  • Limited 5000 ponies from our smart-contract! The number of First Generation (Gen-0) ponies is limited as we want to keep the balance between Gen-0 and breeders’ ponies
  • Activity based reward for participants & contributors are in place; Glad tidings to those who labelled games as time wasters!
  • Dekla (DKL) token is used as the in game currency and payment system within MyEtherPony; the reward system will also utilise DKL token.
  • Unicorn/Pegasus is real in MyEtherPony world;  all ponies have equal chances to become unicorns one day (pun intended)
  • Get in touch with your ponies inner ability (yeah folks, you heard that right); each and everyone of the ponies has its own statistics and elements just waiting for you to discover them.

MyEtherPony is designed with digital pet game in mind, taking a step further from just being digital collectibles. We are continuously exploring multiple dynamics to make the game more fun and MyEtherPony World more inclusive. For developers out there, we will enable APIs for any possible add ons in the future.

Distributed Economy?
MyEtherPony World welcomes digital pet adopters, as well as supporters who would like to play a more active role in its economy. In time we will enable the followings:

• Race hosts ; imagine you could also organise your own races and invite your set of friends to join in
  • Items and feed providers ; if you love farming or tool making, no sweat just come over to MyEtherPony world!
  • Caretakers; yeah, some people are just too busy to take care of their own pets.
    And many more….Our minds going wild with possibilities!

We wish to build a sustainable economy that one day could operate without us and making MyEtherPony world a truly decentralised application (yes, we admit, it isn’t quite fully decentralised yet at the moment). That is our aim and our promise.

Dekla(DKL) Tokenomics?

The main thought process behind our token economy is to get as much of  DKL tokens in the hands of our users. It is difficult to do that in the beginning if we distribute too much of the total supply too early. That is why in the second phase, the reward system is in place based on the active participation data that we have prior to its release.
Stay tuned for more announcements from us soon!

Hello if you need translation for Japanese Language, Please send me an email at tomodachidesu1985@gmail.com or you can contact me on my telegram @tomodachidesu because im interested to help into this kind of Project. Thank you...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: