Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitepaper? Do you really believe 100% in any projects whitepaper?.  (Read 425 times)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

All white papers are just a plan. They will maybe fail. You can't trust 100% of the future. Unless you know it very well, the white paper is never meant to make people believe in them,the white paper just puts forward a plan.
sashapoc

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

No, of course I don't. I almost do not know the projects, which would be 100% adhere to what is written in white paper. This is just a trick for the investor. And while the market is what it is - it does not affect the price of their tokens.
MakiHasegawa

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Of course not, whitepaper just as a first step for a project. After we read the whitepaper in detail we can do other research such as their team. mvp/prototype or others. So whitepaper can not be a 100% reference that the project is good
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Whitepaper is only paper. I can write everything on paper and leaving project after I collect some money.
We need regulations in this sector or ICOs will be still very risky!
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

Not all of what they say is true because they have to attract people to invest in their project i personally do not see any harm in that but they should be honest about their project and their objectives.
Nananeko

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

Not always, if the project  have not a good potential for (my opinion). I wount invest there.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oldminer78

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

Whitepaper gives a very good chance to understand that the project is a scam. Often scammers use someone else's whitepapers as a prototype. It's not difficult to see.
trublebrukhardt

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

as an investor a well written whitepaper is really essential. to me, i really will not believe 100% in a whitepaper because it just give idea off the project.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Most whitpaper I've read are almost identical and most of them are just too good to be true. Whitepapers are important for us to understand but we seem to be used to it.
andytruongct

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

1 year ago, i always believed all whitepaper of any project which i found. But now, this can't. The ICO, the coin scam everywhere. The real projects fail to achieve their goal. They can't make the investment to trust anymore. I won't invest any ICO anymore
mrkimlee88

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

White Paper is an initial introduction to any ICO project. You have right to believe or not which depends on your analysis and understanding about all information in White Paper.
But I think, White paper just aims to popular with investors and marketing their projects, then you should check and confirm any information and consider before you take a decision.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

As a investor of any project u need to understand the concept and value of the product and thats why is whitepaper created by owners of project do its most important to read and understand whitepaper before you go ahead and invest.

Probably your right and correcect buddy and besides from the whitepaper also need to knows the reputation  of the developers behind the icos project before to put an investing because need to know some icos are have an hidden agenda.

neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

A white paper is key, it represents all of this project, its genes. If the white paper is a copy, then this project is very worthless. The technology described in the white paper needs to be achievable rather than a simple overview.
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

No I dont believe the 100% whitepaper because I have seen many whitepaper written with faking information about the project. Whitepaper gives us to understand the project. If you feel any doubt by reading whitepaper then do not invest on it.
deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

don't believe their whitepaper. that's 85% scam projects write very good contents and nice future in their whitepaper. and you know these scam projects are selling whitepaper things only. nothing is true
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

You should carefully study the white paper and in case of inconsistencies or inconsistencies recommend not to participate in such a project.
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

A white paper is just a technical vision. It is a castle in the air. How can we 100% believe it? It is not something that can be seen and touched. So be skeptical about the project at all times.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

We read the whitepapers of the project when we want to decide investment. As you say most of the whitepapers are copy-paste, the whitepapers must be realistic not a dream. We should search about team members, develepors, advisors behinde the project.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

All white papers are just a plan. They will maybe fail. You can't trust 100% of the future. Unless you know it very well, the white paper is never meant to make people believe in them,the white paper just puts forward a plan.
Yes its all a plan but this WP is just like a backbone of a certain project because this is the only thing on where you can read up all the things related to the project. This is one of the most important things to read before tending to invest. The decision or jurisdiction would only depend on you if you got convinced or not on what are the things you have read up. Most projects do deliver non realistic goals and those are the thing I do usually need to spot out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

I don't believe it, because there are so many projects that the white paper looks fake.
It looks like a white paper just to raise money, because these tokens have no real value.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: