Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
HarryJoett

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:53:08 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 03:21:23 AM by HarryJoett

At SON Fabric, there is a term called reserve pool. What is meant by that?
As I know that validators can vote on things such as block gas limits in relation to parameter changes, coin inflation, updates to the policies, as well as vote on terms and services that govern the SON Fabric. Each validator is required to vote or else the validator will be deactivated for 2 weeks. Each vote proposal requires an amount of tokens on SON as a stake deposit. If the proposal was spam, meaning that the votes were majority negative, the deposit would go into something called a reserve pool. Maybe this is what you mean.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

What makes IoT chains on Fabric can be an easy guide for anyone who wants to create a chain with Skynet core?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:54:23 AM

What makes IoT chains on Fabric can be an easy guide for anyone who wants to create a chain with Skynet core?
This is because IoT Chains on Fabric come with an open source boilerplate software development kit for setting up interoperable IoT Chains. Collectively each IoT Chain interfaces with Idem’s identification chain and second layer network systems, allowing them to turn to create new identity based applications. Maybe.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

By the way how much does this token price?
It's currently priced at $ 0.00035 per one token, but this is likely to change when Skynet completes their token metrics. I guess.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:47 AM

In which part I can find an explanation about the machine reputation on this project? Can anyone help?
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

Which project can we name as our competitor?
Which one participates/plays in our niche and is more established then us?
Sorry sir, are you part of the team?
I think he's not part of the team, and only as a signatur campaign bounty participant. Sorry this is just my speculation only, because if he's part of the team why it's just seen now, and unlike the team that is active in the community. Don't be upset if I am wrong to speculate.  Smiley
I guess, you misread "we" and "our". Smiley
For sure, I`m not in the team, just entered in the project, after carefull analyse.
Had to finish my in depth  research. That`s it.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

I think this is a very cool project. Skynet is a Blockchain for the Internet of things. The Skynet solution itself is a special Skynet Core chip. It will be bought by IOT manufacturers and integrated into their products. Thus, all gadgets will be connected to a single Skynet network, which is an internal Autonomous chain. That is, the gadgets themselves will be a Blockchain for themselves.
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

Interesting project. Let's see if they can raise money and collect that millions of dollars.
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

ThingsBlockchain IoT Devices
Skynet Core will create a whole new revolution of IoT devices by combining the accelerated AI processing with blockchain networks. Skynet Core's design is modular, meaning that it can be embedded with any SoC in the world to form a new Blockchain Chip.
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

In which part I can find an explanation about the machine reputation on this project? Can anyone help?
I think you can open the whitepaper, and from what I read the discussion about this is in the SON Idem section.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

By the way how much does this token price?
It's currently priced at $ 0.00035 per one token, but this is likely to change when Skynet completes their token metrics. I guess.
Do you know how to change it? Lower or higher?
It seems to be lower.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

In order to create an intelligent machine, what are the vital components needed?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

In order to create an intelligent machine, what are the vital components needed?
From the source I read that the vital component for training neural networks is data. Data allows machines to learn and to adjust new inputs and perform perceptual tasks with human level performance.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

In SON I've heard about CBC packets, but less know what it is and for what its usefulness. Has anyone ever heard of this before?
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Do you mean that cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) packets, this one or not?
I can't be sure, so I ask. But from what little I heard about CBC still has something to do with Merkle-proof and a block commit transaction. Do you know that? Or you just want to make sure of the question I asked?  Smiley
Yes I heard that. But I don't really understand what I've read about it. Because it's too technical and makes me confused. Basically this is not my field, just like the cryptocurrency that can bring benefits. Grin
Well, everybody will love cryptocurrency if you already feel the benefits, especially at the last point of your explanation. But is there anyone who knows what CBC is?
What is the significance of the meaning and purpose of CBC to you? while you yourself don't know what you are asking?
Sounds a bit confusing.  Huh
No need to be dizzy, just answer it if you have information about it and if not just listen to it. I know what I am asking, just don't understand more details about CBC.
The SON contains an cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) to allow blockchain on the SON to exchange tokens and information with each other. All exchange between blockchain is done with something called CBC packets. Maybe this is what you ask. And it looks like you should read the whitepaper carefully.
Will it be possible for every blockchain to integrate the CBC from SON or what are the requirements on the technical side for other blockchains?
From the information I get for other soverign networks it looks like the Tendermint team built something called ETGate, which is their method of creating a bridge between Ethereum with the Tendermint consensus.  The same type of protocol can conceivably be built for any other network if there's some sort of way to determine the finality of each block and whether the block gets reverted." For networks on SON, the subchains (IoT chains)will just need to be updated on one another.

This was exactly the answer I was looking for. That makes their protocol much more attractive for crypto as a whole if they have these bridges in place that others can use to integrate their service.
Ahmennawwar

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

0x23511E74BE67Af90C0C60eFeB69Af80280b32EC5   
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahmed-nawwar-782557164/
https://www.facebook.com/ahmed.nawwar.5264
https://twitter.com/AhmedNawwar7
https://www.reddit.com/user/FreshMagician/
https://medium.com/@ahmednawawar59
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
https://www.instagram.com/ahmennawwar/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHS4gdNaamAJwZyfNidiUWg?view_as=subscriber
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104820771375676147640
https://github.com/Ahmennawwar
ahmednawwar59@yahoo.com
telegram:@Ahmednawwar
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

What is the duration of the ICO?
Maybe 1 month. I guess.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

Maybe 1 month. I guess.
Well. Do you have information about what the team prioritizes at this time, considering the countdown time is getting closer?
Not yet, but I think their main priority at this time is more to develop their ecosystem first before doing other types of marketing related activities. And what I hear seems like they want to show their progress by making announcements over the next week.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Maybe 1 month. I guess.
Well. Do you have information about what the team prioritizes at this time, considering the countdown time is getting closer?
Not yet, but I think their main priority at this time is more to develop their ecosystem first before doing other types of marketing related activities. And what I hear seems like they want to show their progress by making announcements over the next week.
I guess it's also the latest news, guys.  Smiley
But in the midst of their current activities, do they still have time to be interviewed about their project development? Any news about that?
I can't say that it's the latest news because it's just my assumption.  Smiley
But the latest news that I have is that they have representatives who will speak at 4 conferences in Asia this month, but unfortunately they haven't told where exactly it's.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

Does anyone know what is the minimum limit for investment in the ICO?
As I know to invest in ICO at least 1 Eth. Maybe.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Maybe 1 month. I guess.
I guess it's also the latest news, guys.  Smiley
But in the midst of their current activities, do they still have time to be interviewed about their project development? Any news about that?
I can't say that it's the latest news because it's just my assumption.  Smiley
But the latest news that I have is that they have representatives who will speak at 4 conferences in Asia this month, but unfortunately they haven't told where exactly it's.
The team has not provided a detailed location where the event was held because they had to see their activity schedule first. If only to discuss with the team, don't hesitate to ask questions in the community / can PM directly with the existing team members. I think they will answer it in their spare time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: