Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: banks investment and the crypto world  (Read 351 times)
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

That is great,  it is nice to see this kind of thread knowingbthat crypto is truly becomes popular even the government are doing its role in crypto currency.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

It’s a great news from South Korea based on this we can see the have been invested huge amount of money which is really good and they will be more profitable after few days later also its smart objective by them I think because in bank their interest ratio is less than crypto profit.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

Banks have seen opportunities in the world of crypto, of course they are not wasting the Opportunity. By investing into the world of crypto they will profit a lot and quickly compared to investments in other fields. I think the bank is right in making the decision, it's just that they are less fortunate, because speculated.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

This is indeed a good news for the people. Given that the banks has the capability of a huge investment, it will definitely be a good thing for the crypto currency market. As a result, this will help the market to recover from the dip, at the same time, the market will be engaged in an constant operation.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

That is really great to see such positive steps taken by South Korea towards crypto. I think if the banking system can collaborate properly with crypto then this will be really great. I want to see crypto as the future currency.

Banks are really waste put your money there you want to make the money means please go crypto currency which top in the market now. You will be get the profit with in some months once the coin value grow bigger in the market.

I see the banks are like shit. I do not have any huge fund on banks. To say exact comparison I have more money on crypto wallet than bank account.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

Yeah bright. The value of the bank's asset for crypto world is low, maybe because the price is low in the crypto market. But, I think in the future, the situation has to be changed.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

The crypto currency and the banks are interrelated to each other very strongly. Now a days many banks are being interested for saving crypto for economic stability.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

Someone saying that banks are afraid in crypto because in the first place banks didn't understand the really meaning of crypto but at the end we know that step by step that banks embracing and accepting in their business the cryptpcurrency because in my country some of banks are accepting crypto and know how it importance to adapt also the new technology like the cryptocurrency.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

The central bank uses interest rates for the funds it provides as a jack to ensure price stability. The imposition of crypto currency threatens this model because banks are no longer required to broker funds and no central bank guarantees price stability. so it's as good as investment place in bitcoin ..
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Both of them have their own advantage as investment purpose.
If we talk about bank , it means something legal but if we talk about cryptocurrency, not all country agree to categorize it as legal currency.
So overall it's depend on how many demand especially on cryptocurrency
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Yes I also believe that the value of banks asset is much lower than the value of crypto world. Bank employes are saving their asset in crypto market but this is not flashing much.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

I think the market in 2017 makes people speculate.
Yep, you're right. We thought things were gonna be the same forever and that something of this sort (what has happened to the market currently) could not happen. Well, maybe we're in for something bigger than before, but anyway we've been thought a lesson as well.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

I think crypto investment is the best compare to bank investments because in crypto investments all the your fund are been managed and control my you compare to bank account where by our investments is centralization and controlled by the management, this really makes it difficult when you want to get your fund back because it involves third party in crypto there is no third party.
ekeh

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

In every thing in life to become successful, you most take a step with a high risk, many people go to bank for a long period of time as fixed deposit account, which give a return with a little interest, hence we are now Era of technology where Crypto play a fantastic goal, with a the same account, which gives a great return.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

I think crypto investment is the best compare to bank investments because in crypto investments all the your fund are been managed and control my you compare to bank account where by our investments is centralization and controlled by the management, this really makes it difficult when you want to get your fund back because it involves third party in crypto there is no third party.
Just don't forget that people don't used to manage their money (in the western part of the world) and it's totally acceptable for them to trust a third party to manage their finances. For those who has no banks yet in their country, cryto will not be such a huge change, but for the EU and USA, there should be something, that make people accept this change. To change people especially in connection with money, it's not an easy job, so crytpos need to offer such advantages to let people accept this change easily.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

That's an interesting post. I've recently heard that  South Korea has recognised cryptocurrency as regulated banks. It is good to see the countries gradually opening up to cryptocurrency.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

so, the value of bank assets in the crypto world is still low.

This is just an excuse from all that exists about Cryptocurrency and definitely going forward will be better.

Just imagine we can compare with GOLD who has been in the mine for decades but its value will soon be in salit by Cryptocurrency who was born from 2009.
We will not know what it looks like but South Korea is an example of a good country.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

South Korea are very open in adopting the development of cryptocurrency. They are advance thinking about crypto world and on how crypto help their economic growth that's why even banks are trying to engage in crypto. Well that's great and hope that one day banks will have a correlation with crypto currency not only in one country but all over the world.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

banks and crypto has a very urgent function for economic stability. but, I see today many banks are interested in saving their assets on the crypto world.

call it south Korea, it was reported that the local bank's virtual account balance reached $ 1.79 billion, but this year their assets are low, I think the market in 2017 makes people speculate.

on the other side, the Korean government makes preventive and educative measures by limiting the age of investors, the purpose is to make the crypto market easy to control and transparent.

so, the value of bank assets in the crypto world is still low.
South Korea is very adaptable with the advancement of technology including the matter of cryptocurrency. And i think this is just one of their effort to use the advantages of crypto. We can not deny that right now, its true the value of bank assets in the crypto world is still low. But, as a person who believe in crypto technology, im sure in the next 5 years at least, there will be more bank assets in the crypto world.

Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

Its really good to know that banks are now getting to know the potentials of crypto that they've decided to venture into it. Though bank investment is the safest but you can compare the profit in bank investment to crypto investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: