Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon plus Bitcoin – Order your Goods from Amazon with Bitcoin anonymously  (Read 299 times)
investorck (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 08:47:15 PM by investorck

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that offers anonymous transfer of value from one person to another. Bitcoin was created to tackle the bane of governments and organizational interference with our private lives. Bitcoin has not attained its full potentials and best use as large eCommerce companies such as Amazon are yet to implement it into their payment system. And that’s where we come in.
This service will help you order your goods from Amazon using Bitcoin.

- It is secure
Bitcoin payments ensure that your payments are secured and safe.
 - It is fast
We will order your goods as soon as payment is confirmed.
 - It is anonymous.
We will order your goods for you while respecting your privacy. The goods are first delivered to our warehouse before forwarding it your postal address. All payments and shipping info are automatically cleared after the transaction.

The Process
1.   Get in touch
To order your goods on amazon using bitcoins, you need to contact us with the links to the products you want to order and your shipping information. You may contact us by:
i. PM us here on Bitcointalk
ii. Email us on (alaniniyi77@gmail.com)
iii. Chat us on Hangouts (alaniniyi77@gmail.com)
iv. Telegram - (t.me/investorck)
2.   Make Payments
We will provide you with our Bitcoin address to send payments. Amounts due include our charges of 10% of cost price of the goods you are ordering.
3.   Delivery
Once payment is confirmed, we will order your goods on Amazon immediately. We will update you when we receive the goods in our warehouse and then ship the goods to your preferred delivery location.
With this, you can shop easily on amazon using bitcoins.

What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with us with your order (phones, laptops, consoles and every other thing on Amazon).

iv. Telegram - (t.me/investorck)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

Why would someone want to buy from Amazon anonymously, especially if this will cost him or her 10% more? But more than this, how would someone be sure that you would simply not keep the money? Not a very trustless solution, Lol.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

ok you even have no website ??
why should we not use https://www.piixpay.com/  they are tusted buy the time and i have used them serveral times its great with website you only allow telegram XD ?

regards
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

Lol. First of all, who in their right minds would pay 10% extra when they can get it through Amazon directly?
Second of all, who in their right minds would pay you first without even having a single history of reputation here and most importantly, without using escrow!

Its a failed attempt lol.

Everyone can buy items with bitcoins from Amazon with an extra 15% Discount through Purse. Wink
fuyutop

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

why should we not use https://www.piixpay.com/  they are tusted buy the time and i have used them serveral times its great with website you only allow telegram XD ?

regards

Exactly!! How can we trust him! No way!
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

Why would someone want to buy from Amazon anonymously, especially if this will cost him or her 10% more? But more than this, how would someone be sure that you would simply not keep the money? Not a very trustless solution, Lol.

Thank you for your enquiries concerning our service. People prefer to shop and stay anonymous for various reasons. Sometimes you don't want to disclose personal information for your every purchase on the eCommerce sites. It is not impossible for the eCommerce website to discriminate based on our information such as country of origin, age and other personal data. So thats why is good to stay anonymous.

We believe in the future of bitcoin and we are pushing to enable a fast widespread adoption of it. We belive bitcoin is the future of digital currency and we are in for the long haul.

Yes, we might be just be getting started but we assure you safe and seamless transactions.

We also urge our customers to leave their feedbacks and expereince on this thread.

Thank you and we look forward to doing business with you.
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 10:36:15 AM by investorck

why should we not use https://www.piixpay.com/  they are tusted buy the time and i have used them serveral times its great with website you only allow telegram XD ?

regards

Exactly!! How can we trust him! No way!

This thread is our web page for now. We are focused on optimum service delivery and clients satisfaction.
Trust is earned, not demanded. I can tell you 10 reasons to trust me still there will be a reason not to.  Even the top companies of the world required consistency to gain trust. I just want to say that if you have faith in me and give me opportunity, then I will make sure you will not regret and I will surely earn yours as well as everyone else's trust.

You may cotact us by:
iv. Telegram - (t.me/investorck (http://t.me/investorck))

Thanks and I look forward to doing business with you.

Best regards
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

The goods are first delivered to our warehouse before forwarding it your postal address.
Proof of its existence (address or something else)?

You might want to add another step in the process and that's the use of "escrow providers" (I will not take part in this, since I'm giving the idea), until you gain a significant reputation within the community:

- Recommended bitcointalk escrow services
- ⛓LIST⛓ BitcoinTalk's Escrow Providers: Ranking & Blacklist ☠ Avoid Scammers ☠

Follow these forum rules:

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

@SFR10, Thank you for your suggestions. We really appreciate it.
paulGems

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

How much for this?
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-QN65Q9F-FLAT-QLED-Smart/dp/B079Z511K2
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

Cost = $3,497.99
Service Charge = $349.70
Shipping = FREE
Total = $3,847.69

Contact in original post to proceed
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

This is not me attempting to undermine your business and promoting another. I am weighing out the fallacies in your model currently and why you will likely struggle to get customers.

You charge a 10% premium. Makes sense, originally, if you're simply buying it from Amazon with your funds and charging for the currency exchange that your customers can avoid with your service.

However, Purse.io connects people with Amazon gift cards to bitcoin users and, by putting the discounts on the gift card side, allows for bitcoin holders to get a 10-15% discount.

There are other business models that are simply more cost-effective than yours. You need to adapt to provide a strong competitor to those already in place (and with a stronger trust network) to succeed; otherwise, there won't be much reason to go with yours.

Best of luck.
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

Thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate it.

Best regards.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

How do you deal with constant changing USD price of BTC?
Do you have any added % for it? Or quotation has some specific duration?
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:26:14 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 08:52:28 PM by investorck

How do you deal with constant changing USD price of BTC?
Do you have any added % for it? Or quotation has some specific duration?

We  believe in the future of bitcoin and we are not bothered by the constant price fluctuations.

Thanks
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

We have been receiving series of inquiries concerning eBay checkout using bitcoin. Before, we only processed amazon orders. This is to notify our esteem customers that we've added eBay to our bitcoin checout options. This means that you can now buy anything on eBay using bitcoin. We are always on the cutting-edge of innovation and we are here to serve you with latest innovative solutions.

Feel to post your eBay orders and you it will processed promptly.

Best regards.
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: