Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in ICO?  (Read 1369 times)
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?

the most important thing in my opinion is how you look for an ICO that is more profitable because many are using it to deceive investors.

you can learn via youtube, this is a link that you can visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04NfpqJFk8

You also need to learn to analyze the whitepaper to determine the ICO project, if you encounter problems you can join the telegram group on the project, the admin will help you to buy tokens / coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

You can invest in the project, you just get your reward not soon, it's a long-term investment. But for your patience, you can be well rewarded.
CCF_news

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

Each ICO project has completely different rules for investment. In most cases, you need to go through the KYC procedure (know your client), after approval you can invest in these cryptocurrencies, usually bitcoin, Ethereum and possibly NEO. To do this, you must have the appropriate wallets with the presence of the required amount of funds.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

In investing in an ICO please consider having a background first on crypto currency because you will need this knowledge in distinguishing the good ones from the bad ones.
Next, Read the whitepaper because this paper contains all you need to know from what you will the advantage of investing on the coin and to know the legibility of the coin.
Lastly, don't panic because most of the time after ICO the value of the coin may go down as low as the ICO price but don't panic because if you believe in the coin you had invested on you're money is safe.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

There are so many ICO projects out there that you can choose to invest in but you should know that you can't earn money by investing in every ICO project that you can find out Smiley. I think you should spend your money to learn about ICO investing from other professional investors first or maybe you can learn it yourself but I can ensure that you'll lose all your first amount of money Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

For investment, you must have a cryptocurrency, for example Bitcoin or Ethereum. A wallet is created and a cryptocurrency is bought through special exchangers and exchanges, which is then invested in the ICO.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

Recently, a lot of scams on ICO. I would not recommend investing money there if there is no understanding, knowledge and protection of people who have earned good money.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

First You can learn for Good project investment...You must compare is it Good project..U can follow the instruction on their dashboard How to invest...If u dont understand you can follow youtube...First you make  a deposit on this project the Buy the Coin.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

Analyze projects and invest a minimum amount in them. First, you need to understand how the market works and how to choose projects.

syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

You can join the telegram group from ico and ask about the process of buying tokens etc.
because it's more simple than asking questions without a clear purpose
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

I once invested in an ICO with the same amount of $ 500 but at that time I exchanged with the first ETH because the ICO project could only be exchanged with BTC and ETH.

So the first step is clear about what ICO project we will follow if there is a new ICO in your country, then it's better to take part in the project because you will know more clearly who is in it.
Then if we are satisfied with the project, try to join the community to find out the latest developments about the project after that we can invest in the web provided by the ICO project and there we can complete the registration just follow what steps we need to do and don't forget to research back. Good luck
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

You can join the telegram group from ico and ask about the process of buying tokens etc.
because it's more simple than asking questions without a clear purpose

Well that's the old trick which is being used by most of us, moreover I would suggest every individual to go through the white paper and also the dev team,  previous projects and success rate of the previous project.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

Nowadays, investing in ICO is quite risky, because there are quite a few bad quality ICO projects, they are trying to deceive the assets of investors, so we need Strong and consistent
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

As everyone knows, ICO is just a project to create a new cryptocurrency that can gain popularity, and maybe not. Thus, investing in ICO, you invest in the project, not knowing whether it will be successful or not.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: