Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13223 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

Surrender for the moment is not a right decision, you will be more sorry to do it now. Crypto is still continuing its development, until now crypto has undergone many improvements, both from its residents, programs and also the content that is offered to make money. It is a very good progress for you to participate in it. In my opinion, in the future, crypto will become a technology that is increasingly used by society and also industry, automatically the price will also increase.
Yes you are right, surrender is not a solution to solve the problem, it's a problem will arise if we give up, I hope if failure is not a barrier but can make us learn to succeed, I'm sure the market soon recover and we get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

I f you tries to give up,you are the coward type which is not good for any trying to be successful A Business man. Why not try to research into good bounties other than Airdrop , because Bounties especially the ones found on Bitcoin forum here are in most cases very good ones to join and earn better with some of them.
Aldi blackspade team

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

Yes you are right, surrender is not a solution to solve the problem, it's a problem will arise if we give up, I hope if failure is not a barrier but can make us learn to succeed, I'm sure the market soon recover and we get big profits.
the advantage of the people who belong to just be patient and don't give up. If you give up now would have been an advantage that you will never get. Moreover, because market conditions now it shows towards the good. We only need be patient and pay attention to continue to market conditions.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

Why you have give up ? are you tired with scam an ico project or bounty and airdrop. You have strong and never give up for joining an ico project for investment, you can buy great or potential ico for investment, never try to buy fake ico, you can participated at bounty campaign have raised soft cap sale target.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
LeviPigdon

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Yes, I just tell you crypto need risk people, this job can bring us money but not everyone can get it  Sad
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
do not give up, keep the spirit. not only you who experience things like that, I'm sure everyone in this member has experienced the things you feel, even I also have felt it.
but if you feel you can not afford anymore, then you do not force to continue your work, because it will not be good if forced.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I think a potential ICO will enable us to obtain more profits, so we should not complain about it. When selecting projects, we must look for potential ICO.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.

Well said mate. I think adhering to this advise will prevent you from partaking in scam projects. This is not the time to give up now.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

Everyone has a weak point, in which case your weakness actually wastes free time and plays in a scam project, which you do not know. But you can learn from this scam project and must be more thorough, patient and also more detailed in recognizing the project you are going to follow. Learning from that experience will be better than having no experience.
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 10:02:33 AM by Jateng

Yes there are scams. Before i was scammed but I do never give up. As times passes by I am learning things I should do to avoid scam so little by little I adjust. I know you can also adjust. Do not stop you can get rid of it. Earning in bounty is not a joke. I make bounty as my source of income. Keep in mind that patience is the key.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

To avoid wasting of your time make sure that you check everything about the project if this is really a legit ones or maybe a scam, do not give up just continue to joined in the crypto and earned much rewards.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
klavtrin

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

Alas ,many of the ICO is now simply a fraud . I think you should not give up and give up . Have patience.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

When you join this forum and study any here there are possible types of earning coins - you should know that there are no guarantees and stability here. You must decide for yourself whether you are ready for this or not.

BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

Many of the bounty missions and airdrops are deceptive, but this way of making money is our own choice!
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

If you do not have patience,and a good optimistic mood. You can leave safely .
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

surrender is something that is not allowed because if we surrender then we will not succeed ...
for bounty hunter find ico fraud and ico that does not work is the thing we have to accept, because being bounty hunter got ico fraud is a risk to be faced, so as bounty hunter should accept with pleasure ...
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

All projects are not equal, I have worked for 9 months on some and only received a few dollars for my efforts and on others I have worked a few weeks and received thousands. You need to learn how to understand the conditions laid out in the bounty terms to figure out which ones are likely to pay well and which are a waste of time. I spend as much time screening Bounties that I might want to participate in as I do actually doing the bounty. It is well worth investing that time to save yourself from wasting time on useless projects.

alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

When you join this forum and study any here there are possible types of earning coins - you should know that there are no guarantees and stability here. You must decide for yourself whether you are ready for this or not.

Yes, in this kind of field we cannot really tell if we can get easily earn some good money, we need to have a lot of patience and need to study on how we can be able gain more profit and also how to over come disappointments if our plans did not succeed and make another plans again.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

The market is inundated with scam projects. You shouldn't be participating in too much bounty and airdrops but rather select a few good and quality project and devote your time in promoting those good ones. Promoting and supporting a single good project is far better than promoting many bad ones. Take your decision wisely by properly researching and selecting a nice project.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Yeah, if you want to leave, no one can hold you here. Leave and if you find something better than bounties, come back and share with us your experience Wink.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: