Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎  (Read 25040 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

Lol, if you are a leading mining provider already, why do you need to be here wanting funding? Does it mean you don't have findings or you plan on milking money from ignorant masses?

It's all fucking Bullshit.

Can't you tell by the number of pajeets posting nonsense to pump up the number of posts so that noobs think that the project isn't a scam?

THIS IS A SCAM

AVOID !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geosaral

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

Hero above is right about us, cluqueurs, but there is great philosophical qwestion whether our business is doubtfull.

So go ahead, guys.

ps. this commrnt is presumably to be rewarded too  Grin
Mark_tw

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

This project is concerned about the environment, using only clean renewable electricity for its purposes. In order to carry clean energy to the masses and not to pollute our environment with harmful exhaust gases, as well as to save decently and provide their farms with uninterrupted electricity, the project developers did not hesitate to decide to use only renewable energy sources in their project.  All modules consume electricity from their own renewable energy sources. What I think is very important! This project has good concept and it's not a fiction, but a long-developed concept. I am sure that everything will work out as the project is very big and comfortable! Hoping for the success of this project. The mining industry is very promising.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

I think that the platform will have a good success, with such opportunities! The team offers promising ideas. this is the future!
I dont believe in connection of mining and clean energy at all. The best way to save the planet is not to waste energy at all. And mining depends on wasting energy.
hasib077

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

BMF Token is better than alternatives investments to participate in the buyback plan, Reduced experience and by a large portfolio of miners, Reduced volatility and mitigated risk through renewable energy projects.
synchronocity

Activity: 580

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

What is you plan for the unsold tokens during ICO, are you going to burn the unsold tokens or is there any other paln?
NIKUBHI
Copper Member

Activity: 897
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

Which coin is minning in Bitminer Factory?
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts. This will be a big help to everyone. To know more, visit https://bitminerfactoryico.io/en/ BlockchainMadeSustainable
Nasa44
Copper Member

Activity: 862
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

Is it a cloud mining?
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

Hello guys!

BMF token given its owner the right to a portion of the overall profits of the Mining Operations installed and operated by Bitminer Factory using the earnings obtained from this sale. BMF is a Tokenized Mining Contract that every owner can sell to third parties.

Thank you!
Best wishes!

antonio.m_bitminerfactory

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Hey,

I am sorry to see your comments here.

WE ARE FAR FROM SCAM, please come and visit our Mining Farm in Calenzano (Italy), it's just outside Florence, you are Welcome!!

We sold over 1,000 miners in the last year to multiple happy Clients. Our numbers here: https://bitminerfactoryico.io/en/en/bitminer-in-figure

We are a real team, with real people working on the project, see our faces and linkeding profiles here: https://bitminerfactoryico.io/en/team

There is a lot we have accomplished so far and we will not stop here. See our Instagram, there is evidence of a number of works we have done so far:
https://www.instagram.com/bitminer_factory/

Reach out to me for any further info:
antonio.m@bitminerfactory.com

By the looks of all the fucking idiots that are spouting one-liners with fucking bullshit statements, Bitminer has obviously paid for some twats to bump up their thread.

some twat was advertising this service a while back.

I studied your ANN topic on Bitcointalk. Your topic received very few comments.

The absence of comments on the project's topic indicates the lack of interest in your project.
Without comments, your theme goes down to the last pages and the investor quickly loses your topic from view. We can contribute to raising your topic on pages 1-2 and provide the investor with a good impression about your project. Our copywriters will discuss the topics you want and comment on from the high-level accounts on the forum, so we can create a positive impression for the potential investor.

Do you want to try this service?

Feel free to contact now for more details telegram

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

ANY PROJECT THAT HAS TO PAY IDIOTS TO FILL THEIR THREADS IS A SCAM!!!

doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

The use of renewable energy, clean energy always makes the community interested. The idea of the project is very interesting to solve this big problem. What special measures should be taken to make the project more popular?
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich  Wink Wink Wink
Bitminer Factory team launched their ICO  on the 21st of July and they have already reached the $2M in sales milestone. The sale will remain open until the end of September.
lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

I cant understand why there are so many newbies spam messages..The thread I had opened before this one has the same situation. Okay if it will be written something that makes any sence..
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich  Wink Wink Wink
Bitminer Factory team launched their ICO  on the 21st of July and they have already reached the $2M in sales milestone. The sale will remain open until the end of September.

why you should sell BTC, while to buy BMF tokens, payments can use BTC and ETH, you can read the FAQ on how to buy BMF tokens.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

Bitminer Factory (BMF) is dedicated to mining cryptocurrencies profitably while also sourcing or generating sustainable energy for the process.  Using BMF provides liquidity, mitigating risk, while also providing strong opportunities for returns.

If you are into sustainability and are looking to add a new crypto to your wallet, this could be a good option for you to consider.

Whitepaper: https://to.crwd.cr/ej9
Telegram: https://to.crwd.cr/e7e

Check this video if you want to know more informations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQk4P6ybXyw
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

Bitminer is a startup from Angeli’s Group, constructors and energy producers for 40 years. With more than 20 collaborators and more than €3M revenues, we are the largest industrial crypto-mining group in Italy.
I heard they will mine in Bosnia as well.
So this could be a good ICO especially if you take into consideration they already have working product.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

One of the most promising projects at the moment. For me personally, Bitminer Factory is one Of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world in a couple of years, you will see how the whole Bitminer Factory team works, everything is smoothly and the directions in the development go to the consumer who will appreciate and even support them without thinking-it is certainly impressive!
I hope this project will attract more investors. In this project, everything is thought out to the smallest detail, there is nothing to complain about.

I just want to clarify something from you is how long the Bitminer factory is running from? If they are running smoothly why they want to collect the fund from the ICO? I think it is just like another company like Envion, Smart Mining etc. Most of the mining-based project are scamming the investors.
gabryangeli

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

One of the most promising projects at the moment. For me personally, Bitminer Factory is one Of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world in a couple of years, you will see how the whole Bitminer Factory team works, everything is smoothly and the directions in the development go to the consumer who will appreciate and even support them without thinking-it is certainly impressive!
I hope this project will attract more investors. In this project, everything is thought out to the smallest detail, there is nothing to complain about.

I just want to clarify something from you is how long the Bitminer factory is running from? If they are running smoothly why they want to collect the fund from the ICO? I think it is just like another company like Envion, Smart Mining etc. Most of the mining-based project are scamming the investors.

Hi,
I’m the CEO of Bitminer Factory.

Bitminer Factory is part of Angeli Group, more then 120 employees and 30 years of track record as Global Technology  Contract, particularly focused in renewable energy projects.

You can visit one of our mining installation.

We are real with real people working toghether.

If you have others doubts, please feel free to send me an email.

Gabriele.a@bitminerfactory.com

Have a nice day
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

Hello!

I like the buyback BMF program. At the end of each quarter, starting from the 31st of December 2018, Bitminer Factory will start proposing to buy back BMF tokens. The buyback price at the 31st of December 2018 is already fixed at 1.1$ per BMF and it will increase by 0.1$ each subsequent quarter.
Awesome!

Thank you and best wishes!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: