Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎  (Read 25043 times)
mtrxhasu

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts. By purchasing BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are entitled to use our Mining Assets and Services and receive your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining Operation. See our Mining Contract for more details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mirikkingg

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

Where i can find tranlation task in bounty? Or this task dont be needed?
qaraneum

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

Could you please explicity state why your mining activities are confined in Italy and Bosnia only? Based on electricity prices and solar exposure there are other locations which might be more profitable for mining within Europe.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

Are there any plans to burn tokens in the future?

Bitminer Factory will allocate part of the cash flow from operations to Buy Back existing mining contracts, namely BMF, Buy Back will be reiterated every quarter from the End of ICO with 10% increase in token price
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I understand that you already have equipment for mining coins. Why do you then conduct an ICO and raise additional funds? And in general, why do you need blockchain?
antonio.m_bitminerfactory

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

Have you made a solid calculation about the returns of ICO investors?

I think you have to put an expected earnings table for the investors during ICO on monthly/yearly basis. I appreciate for you can not predict these calculations based on fiat but there must be an expected earnings table based on BTC.

Where can we find these numbers. Please inform.

Hi,
thank you for asking, very good question.

We have a solid financial model in place for our Mining Operations. All the technical and financial assumptions (such as token allocation, use of proceeds and use of cash flow from opearations) is reported in our Whitepaper and Pitch Deck. You can find both on our homepage www.bitminerfactoryico.io

We are clearly correlated to BTC price as you mention, that is why you can find a Return Calculator on our website where you can see the expected return depending on BTC price.

Projected Yearly returns vary between 67% to 314% depending on BTC Price. If you scroll the page https://bitminerfactoryico.io/en/what-you-can-use
you will find a chart with projected returns.

CryptoDimas

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

Where will the accrual of interest on tokens take place, will they need to be stored at some kind of your service? or did I misunderstand something?
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

I think you have to put an expected earnings table for the investors during ICO on monthly/yearly basis. I appreciate for you can not predict these calculations based on fiat but there must be an expected earnings table based on BTC.

Hi,
thank you for asking, very good question.

We have a solid financial model in place for our Mining Operations. All the technical and financial assumptions (such as token allocation, use of proceeds and use of cash flow from opearations) is reported in our Whitepaper and Pitch Deck. You can find both on our homepage www.bitminerfactoryico.io

We are clearly correlated to BTC price as you mention, that is why you can find a Return Calculator on our website where you can see the expected return depending on BTC price.

Projected Yearly returns vary between 67% to 314% depending on BTC Price. If you scroll the page https://bitminerfactoryico.io/en/what-you-can-use
you will find a chart with projected returns.

How are you coming up with these figures? what methods will you use to produce the energy for the mining and what will those start up costs be?
I am excited about the project. Green energy is awesome, I like the sound of those returns but let us see. Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
antonio.m_bitminerfactory

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2022, 08:32:26 PM by mprep

I understand that you already have equipment for mining coins. Why do you then conduct an ICO and raise additional funds? And in general, why do you need blockchain?

Thanks for asking!

We have currently over 1,000 miners (mostly GPUs) up and running in our Mining Farm in Calenzano, Italy. See pictures on our Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/bitminer_factory/

Miners are third party owned, we house and operate them. We decided to launch an ICO to sell a "tokenized Mining Contract" which we called BMF to allow any holder all over the world to benefit from our Mining facilities. The more we build, the larger the economies of scale, the better the financial results.

On the other side of the coin, the token will be liquid as it will be tradable on exchanges or sellable back to us, through our Buy Back Plan. We thought that providing liquidity was a must-do for those investing in our Mining equipment.

Could you please explicity state why your mining activities are confined in Italy and Bosnia only? Based on electricity prices and solar exposure there are other locations which might be more profitable for mining within Europe.

Hi

we are colocating our Mining arams in both countries, Italy and Bosnia, with renewable energy projects, which gives us access to very competitive prices.

Our current prices are 0,145€/kWh in Calenzano (will be 0,11€/kWh very soon) and 0,066€/kWh i Bosnia.

As you can see, Italy is relatively expensive, therefore we plan to run our Alternative Mining Solutions in Italy, i.e. Mining Farms based on FPGA technology which requires much less energy consumption, and move all the other technologies to Bosnia.

Read more on our Alternative Mining Solutions on our Medium Blog.
https://medium.com/@BitminerFactory

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

What is the price of BMF token and when can I exchange it?
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

BitminerFactory has one very good feature - the BayBack Plan. I think all ICO must take this obligation in one or another form. Even if their Token do  not go ToTheMoon you can sell it to them with little profit.

Is it true that upon completion of sales it will be possible to sell tokens of the company itself? At what price will you redeem the tokens?
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Bitminer is a interesting project although a startup project from very reputed Angeli’s Group, energy producers for 40 years and more than €3M revenues.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

sorry, can you explain this point for me? "receive yearly payouts in cryptos and benefit from AIM listing"
how much yearly out will be pay?  This benefit will pay every month or evey year?
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

BitminerFactory has one very good feature - the BayBack Plan. I think all ICO must take this obligation in one or another form. Even if their Token do  not go ToTheMoon you can sell it to them with little profit.

Is it true that upon completion of sales it will be possible to sell tokens of the company itself? At what price will you redeem the tokens?
buy back price will increase 10% every quarter,  1 BMF will be returned by its Token Holder in exchange for an amount of BTC or ETH equivalent to 1.1$ at the time of the first Buy Back. BuyBack will be paid out in BTC or ETH only. All conversion rates (BTC or ETH or any other coin to $) will be taken transparently on
Coinmarketcap.com.
synchronocity

Activity: 580

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

Still waiting answer to these questions. I have tried to find answers at your whitepaper but still confused, could you please give solid numbers/calculations.
enny09

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

Bitminer Factory’s startup aims to use renewable energy for mining, rather than the electricity-draining methods presently involved in the industry. This change makes blockchain a more sustainable technology, and will profit enthusiasts, miners, and other types of investors in crypto. They presently have 100,000,000 to sell.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:24:26 PM

buy back price will increase 10% every quarter,  1 BMF will be returned by its Token Holder in exchange for an amount of BTC or ETH equivalent to 1.1$ at the time of the first Buy Back. BuyBack will be paid out in BTC or ETH only. All conversion rates (BTC or ETH or any other coin to $) will be taken transparently on
Coinmarketcap.com.

Thanks for the quick response! I understand that you are sure that the exchange value of the token will always be higher than the price of the BuyBack?
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

Hi there!
Please someone tell me wht is the hard cap of project? And haw much has the projecct already collected?)
Thank you!
fifchikus

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

Hi there!
Please someone tell me wht is the hard cap of project? And haw much has the projecct already collected?)
Thank you!
I can give info that I have found in BitMiner Factory Telegram. Hard Cap is $100M, Soft Cap is $1M and already collected.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Hi there!
Thank you!
Soft cap 500,000 USD
Hard cap 100,000,000 USD
4377 ETH Mining Contracts sold in Private Sale
you cam read more here https://www.bitminerfactoryico.io/en/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: