Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎  (Read 25023 times)
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

The platform is very interesting for everyone. All are good and clearly written even the beginner will understand here. The project is very promising and will not leave anyone indifferent who wants to work and who is interested in the task.  For blockchain our future and my participation in this project I think is simply obligatory. Will there be a mobile application for Android?

I don't think that a mobile application is really necessary for this kind of project and at the same time they did not specify in their roadmap if they were going to make it. But what is certain is that the website for the management of tokens will be accessible on both PC browsers and mobile

well, a mobile application could be SUPER useful in order to control your mining operations, your balance..change ytour setting or change the coin you are mining. i think they should develop an android / iOS applciation as soon as they go live

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

BITMINERFACTORY is here to respond chalange and provide smart solutions on the cryptocurrency mining business that is experiencing a decline today. The use of renewable energy will have a good effect on the sustainability of the mining business in the long term.

Visit https://bitminerfactoryico.io/en/
and read https://www.bitminerfactoryico.io/doc/BM_Whitepaper_EN.pdf

panoramx

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

Hi guys!!! When tokens come to clypto exchange?

You can trade BFM on their Buybackplan, that is to say they will implement an exchange on their website, and they are already in talks with established exchange to list BMF, so it should be listed after ico
djprobsbd

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Hello, when post bitcointalk bounty add to bountyhunters account?
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

By purchase BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are allowed to use our Mining Assets and Services and accept your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining process.
Eco-clean energy! Nice idea!

well, as long as the "part of the mining process" is a big enough part. what if you only get 10% of the crypto you mine? I hope it is at least 95%, with 5% going to fees. and even 5% would be a high fee cost

serggg

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

The platform is very interesting for everyone. All are good and clearly written even the beginner will understand here. The project is very promising and will not leave anyone indifferent who wants to work and who is interested in the task.  For blockchain our future and my participation in this project I think is simply obligatory. Will there be a mobile application for Android?

I don't think that a mobile application is really necessary for this kind of project and at the same time they did not specify in their roadmap if they were going to make it. But what is certain is that the website for the management of tokens will be accessible on both PC browsers and mobile

well, a mobile application could be SUPER useful in order to control your mining operations, your balance..change ytour setting or change the coin you are mining. i think they should develop an android / iOS applciation as soon as they go live
I agree that a mobile application can be useful. For a person, this would be very convenient and functional. Let this not be the main factor of the project's success, but I would be glad to see the project in my smartphone.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Bitminer Factory ICO link: https://www.bitminerfactoryico.io/en/register/
By purchasing BMF tokens you will get exclusive access to the use of our mining assets and services and to outstanding financials

mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

By utilizing renewable energy, the BITMINERFACTORY will become an friendly-environment mining platform. So that mining operations are not entirely dependent on general electricity supply. this will make your team focus more on increasing mining performance.

and https://www.bitminerfactoryico.io/doc/BM_Whitepaper_EN.pdf

Roni1806

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

Bitcointalk profile Name: Roni1806

BMF
i hope that this project will succeed in everyall. I believe in this platform and I am at working now this platform. It's great when the management analyzes the research and shares it with their participants. Openness policies have always contributed to the strengthening and growth of the community!

Please visit now
and https://www.bitminerfactoryico.io/doc/BM_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
bishop_w

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

The platform is very interesting for everyone. All are good and clearly written even the beginner will understand here. The project is very promising and will not leave anyone indifferent who wants to work and who is interested in the task.  For blockchain our future and my participation in this project I think is simply obligatory. Will there be a mobile application for Android?

well, a mobile application could be SUPER useful in order to control your mining operations, your balance..change your setting or change the coin you are mining. i think they should develop an android / iOS application as soon as they go live
I agree that a mobile application can be useful. For a person, this would be very convenient and functional. Let this not be the main factor of the project's success, but I would be glad to see the project in my smartphone.

Yes, a mobile application is provided in the project roadmap. The application will give you access to the dashboard where you can manage your tokens and the assets you want to mine.

"Our Development Team will work on a web Dashboard to ensure you have
24/7 access to our Operations data. You will be able to monitor technical
and financial performance. Through Dashboard, you will be able to manage
your BMF Tokens, assess your mining contracts’ returns, trade your BMF or
participate in our BuyBack Plan. We want the functions that we intend to
implement in our Web Dashboard to be available in a App as well. " White Paper, 14 page

White paper link: https://www.bitminerfactoryico.io/doc/BM_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
gabryangeli

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

What cryptocurrencies are planned to be mined? Do you plan to burn tokens?

We have a property system.

We work at the same time with

- fpga
- gpus
- asic
- cloud computing
- mining arbitrage

- machine learning applicated to mining sistems

So, our strategy is very dinamic and can change many times in the same day.
gabryangeli

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Is there any way to know the team in person?

I don't know a conference where Bitminer Factory will attend or already attended. I just want to check the team if they are real people. I hope you understand. I tried to find this information by myself but couldn't.

If there are links to videos or any other please share.

Hi,

I’m the CEO of the company and i’m available for any kind of meeting.

Presencial or not.

At the moment we are particularly focused with dedicated meeting with traditional investment founds.

With these partners we have already concluded heavy projects capitale intensive (more than 100M$)
serggg

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

Is there any way to know the team in person?

I don't know a conference where Bitminer Factory will attend or already attended. I just want to check the team if they are real people. I hope you understand. I tried to find this information by myself but couldn't.

If there are links to videos or any other please share.

Hi,

I’m the CEO of the company and i’m available for any kind of meeting.

Presencial or not.

At the moment we are particularly focused with dedicated meeting with traditional investment founds.

With these partners we have already concluded heavy projects capitale intensive (more than 100M$)

We are glad to welcome the general director here. I consider your project a good choice for investment. Unfortunately the market of crypto-currencies today is not in the best condition. But your results will be excellent, as the market will inevitably go up.
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:02:18 AM

As all you know, mining requires energy, a lot of it! Furthermore, the energy supply needs to be reliable and cheap, and it would to be
renewable.
How to do that? Bitminer extremely experienced team (founders designed and built plants for a total of 1000+ MWp, in the past), have already secured multiple energy sources, both in Italy and Bosnia, with a hard-to-beat price of 0.055-0.075 €/kWh, which expects to lower even further.
Adeyemiky3

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

Bitminer Factory ICO contracts
This repository holds the smart contracts that constitute the on-chain part of Bitminer Factory ICO. The 'BMF' token, an ERC-20 token on Ethereum acts as a mining contract between token holders and Bitminer Factory.

Crowdsale: a limited time period contract that accepts purchase requests for 'BMF' tokens and handles those requests, according to the supply available.
BitminerFactoryToken: an ERC20 contract that mints 'BMF' tokens during the sale period and can destroy tokens in the later phase, during Bitminer Factory BuyBack operations.
Whitelist: basically a mapping of addresses to a whitelist flag. It stores the addresses of buyers that have previously registered themselves through the Bitminer Factory Portal and are allowed to participate in the Crowdsale phase.
BurnableToken: a token that can be irreversibly burned (destroyed). Based on OpenZeppelin-Solidity with some changes in order to set a destroyer that could differ from owner.
MintableToken: the 'BMF' token inherits from MintableToken and BurnableToken with some changes in order to add a batches of beneficiaries. Minters could only be the crowdsale (to be settled) and the deployer of the contract(owner).
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

The above chart means that every 88 BMF purchased by Token Holders,
10 BMF will be issued to Bitminer Factory Management and 2 BMF will
support our Bounty Program and marketing effort.
All BMF tokens will be issued at the End of the ICO, on 30/9/18, to Token
Holders who have purchased the tokens.
Funds raised through the sale of BMF tokens will be deployed as outlined
in the table below:
Particularly, use of Proceeds will vary depending on total amount of BMF
sold. As Energy Projects are capital intensive investments, we will be able
to invest in Renewable Energy Projects (REPs) only if more than $20m
BMF are sold. In any scenario, we are committed to supply a significant
portion of the electricity we need from clean sources. If we will not have
sufficient scale to invest in our own REPs, we will work on Joint Ventures
with clean electricity producers to ensure direct supply of electricity, via
Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs). While portion of the Proceeds from
the sale will cover our Marketing efforts and ICO - Initial Contract Offering
structuring and distribution Fees, we aim at allocating part of the proceeds
in R&D. This will make our technology development team funded to create
the Services intended for this ICO - Initial Contract Offering. Particularly,
we are working on a dashboard (made available both via Web and App) to
provide Token Holders with real time control on their BMF tokens and on
our Operations.
panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

And how many tokens does the company plan to buy out each month?

The company plans to buy the tokens via their Buybackplan at the end of each quarter and not each month.
And the number of tokens to buy will depend on the people who choose to sell their tokens via the buybackplan at the end of each quarter.

Starting from the 31st of December 2018, they will start proposing to buy back $BMF tokens. The buyback price at the 31st of December 2018 is already fixed at 1.1$ per BMF and it will increase by 0.1$ each subsequent quarter.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

Bitminer is a startup from Angeli’s Group, constructors and energy producers for 40 years. With more than 20 collaborators and more than €3M revenues, we are the largest industrial crypto-mining group in Italy. Today, we decided to go to the next step: we want to allow everyone to participate in our project, by purchasing our token. It’s a mining contract, that allow anyone to benefit from the production of our mining and renewable energy plants.
Learn more here https://icobench.com/ico/bitminer-factory
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

We have modeled the Bitminer ICO Project to compute the expected return
from the BMF Mining Contract.
Our model takes into account the ICO - Initial Contract Offering Structure
as presented in this Whitepaper, particularly Token Allocation, Use of
Proceeds and Use of Cash Flow from Operations. Our assumptions on
capital expenditure to supply mining equipment, required infrastructure
and electricity may be subject to changes, but have been vetted by our
team. Project success will vary with Bitcoin Price, given the nature of our
operations.
The chart below gives you the return of each BMF after one year of
operation, depending on BTC Price. E.g., if after one year from the End of
ICO BTC Price is $14,000, we expect a BMF yearly return of 191%, i.e. BMF
will be priced at least 1.91$. In the following table we computed the yearly
payout for a Mining Contract (i.e. BMF) worth 100 at year zero, depending
on BTC Price. A Yearly Performance Loss of 20% was assumed. E.g., if BTC
Price will stabilise at $14.000 over the next 3 years, $100 spent on BMF
Mining Contracts will be worth $455,32 in three years’ time
Jack Stevee

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts. By purchasing BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are entitled to use our Mining Assets and Services and receive your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining Operation. See our Mining Contract for more details.
Bitminer Factory An excellent project with great potential and a strong team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. He is one of not many who deserves more public attention. I think this project will be a great success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: