Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★  (Read 345251 times)
smoke187

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:17:45 AM

Hi

I have a problem and need some assistance. I transferred all  of my FLAP to cryptsy and sent it to the wrong address and now I dont know how to get the coins back  Cry
I did check the block chain and see that the transaction hasnt been accepted as yet, is there any way for me to get the coins back to my wallet. The address that I sent the coins to is for FLO and doesnt seem to be in use, or atleast it belongs to me on Cryptsy.

Please help me.

Far as i'm aware nothing you can do if you sent them off to a wrong address.

Hope i'm wrong.

I hope that they can be recovered, I sent the coins to an invalid address, and the transaction hasnt been accepted as yet, thats why I am hoping I can recover them. Its not a huge amount but it took me some time to mine them, its +-500k FLAP   Cry

What's the address that you sent them from?  

What address did you INTEND to send them to?

And how on earth did you copy and paste the address wrong? Sad

Hi

Sent from: FQdHkjJEsU1QPm32HPxTiBD8xE7XT7QHXs
Sent to: FMLApCQGwg7ijb7ZCUeCWYRYm1xMvTRhQF
Intended address: FEHNh2YYHLeQXvLaZu2Vu6n515xYmLxv65

I honestly dont know how I sent it the wrong address, could have been sleep deprivation, because I had been working non stop this entire week, because are having huge power failures and I have constantly try and get the power on for the company that I work for, but its honestly a weak excuse from me, because I should have double checked Sad
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:29:02 AM

Hi

I have a problem and need some assistance. I transferred all  of my FLAP to cryptsy and sent it to the wrong address and now I dont know how to get the coins back  Cry
I did check the block chain and see that the transaction hasnt been accepted as yet, is there any way for me to get the coins back to my wallet. The address that I sent the coins to is for FLO and doesnt seem to be in use, or atleast it belongs to me on Cryptsy.

Please help me.

Hope i'm wrong.

I hope that they can be recovered, I sent the coins to an invalid address, and the transaction hasnt been accepted as yet, thats why I am hoping I can recover them. Its not a huge amount but it took me some time to mine them, its +-500k FLAP   Cry

Hi

I honestly dont know how I sent it the wrong address, could have been sleep deprivation, because I had been working non stop this entire week, because are having huge power failures and I have constantly try and get the power on for the company that I work for, but its honestly a weak excuse from me, because I should have double checked Sad
It's a tough lesson, however, at least it occurred before (hopefully) FLAP is worth quite a bit more. Right now, even if you were to buy at 5 Sat, that 500k is only like $15. Just think of how the guy who paid 10,000 BTC for a pizza a few years ago feels (yes, it was due to efforts by people like him that BTC gained value, however...10k BTC is a very sizable sum for a pizza Tongue)

Edit: I found 18.5k FLAP sitting in a pool I used to mine on and sent it to the correct address :] It's not 500k, however, perhaps one or two others will contribute a little bit :]
moonpool

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:32:55 AM

Over 30 Million FLAP mined in the last 24 hours! Come mine with us...

http://flappy.miningwith.us

DDOS protected! BTC price directly from cryptsy! See how much you will make!
Come join a 0% fee pool! Bonus 10K FLAP goes to each Block Finder!
Try us today!

smoke187

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:33:42 AM

Hi

Please help me.

Hope i'm wrong.

Hi

It's a tough lesson, however, at least it occurred before (hopefully) FLAP is worth quite a bit more. Right now, even if you were to buy at 5 Sat, that 500k is only like $15. Just think of how the guy who paid 10,000 BTC for a pizza a few years ago feels (yes, it was due to efforts by people like him that BTC gained value, however...10k BTC is a very sizable sum for a pizza Tongue)

True, luckily, it wasnt worth too much, but with my 500kh/s its going to take me forever to make up for lost coins, but oh well, I guess we all have to make some mistakes somewhere along the lines.

We were just talking about the pizza incident recently and all I can say is I hope that pizza delivery guy knows what Bitcoin is...lol
drmadcat

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:34:49 AM

Hi

Please help me.

Hope i'm wrong.

Hi

Edit: I found 18.5k FLAP sitting in a pool I used to mine on and sent it to the correct address :] It's not 500k, however, perhaps one or two others will contribute a little bit :]

Good luck when i sent my redd to the wrong address on cryptsy they said i lost them

I'm sorry but the coins are now lost. There is no way to retrieve transactions that have already been processed. There is no way to get your RED coins if they are in a REDD wallet, and vice versa.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:35:40 AM

Well hey, bud, I'm in a good mood tonight so I sent 150k your way.

Mistakes happen, hopefully that helps a little bit Smiley

byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:39:29 AM

What a big support for New Coin.
It 's not 1 or 2 years old. But only 3 weeks old.
I've never seen this before.
Fanaticsm community, Serious Dev's, I think he is not new Dev's, he is old guy in crypto.

Proud to bring My 50 Mh to Flappy hashrate.
I 'll keep it for this coin, no matter the prices will fall or rise.

Thanks.

newbie with 50 mhs?  Roll Eyes good lord
Haha, some people start with a single GPU/ASIC, others build a farm and then want to get more involved in the community. Both are fine; we are glad you are interested in FLAP. A lot of us see the potential it has in becoming the crypto of choice for in-app purchases / for mobile games.

I 'm not interest with ASIC scrypt. It's only single purpose, and long end ROI.
another reason, ASIC hard to buy in My country.
I 've been using my old 7950, 19.5 MH. and the Race Master 290, 31.5 MH.

Whoa whoa whoa... 7950 with 19.5 MH/s? Are you sure you're using the correct algo?
If that's 25 of 7950s, it could do, but one? Not a chance. Smiley

smoke187

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:40:35 AM

Awesome, thank a lot, I really appreciate it and I will definitely pay it forward to the next member that runs into a situation to keep the good karma flowing  Smiley

If there is anything that I can help you out with in the future, please do not hesitate to ask and I will gladly be there to try and assist.  
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:43:19 AM

Awesome, thank a lot, I really appreciate it and I will definitely pay it forward to the next member that runs into a situation to keep the good karma flowing  Smiley

If there is anything that I can help you out with in the future, please do not hesitate to ask and I will gladly be there to try and assist.  

No worries, bro.  Best of luck to ya Smiley
ThomasZ80

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:36:15 AM

Hi

Please help me.

Hope i'm wrong.

Hi

Good morning.
Just sent 50005 Flaps to the intended address from my mining wallet. Would be nice if you send them back, if you get your money back.
Good luck with my Flaps. :-)
tracer326

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:41:55 AM

Hi

Please help me.

Hope i'm wrong.

Hi

Good morning.
Just sent 50005 Flaps to the intended address from my mining wallet. Would be nice if you send them back, if you get your money back.
sent 10,000 flap

goodluck Smiley
smoke187

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:42:42 AM

Hi

Please help me.

Hope i'm wrong.

Hi

Good morning.

Thanks  Smiley I really appreciate it, if Cryptsy refunds me I will definitely pay it back and if FLAP takes off I will also pay back some of the rewards Smiley
and @Damnsammit I will pay back if Cryptsy sorts me out or FLAP takes off.

Please send me your wallet address's so that I can send back when needed Smiley
smoke187

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:50:17 AM

[/quote]

Good morning.
[/quote]
sent 10,000 flap

goodluck Smiley
[/quote]

Thanks, I really appreciate it Smiley
Machete

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:40:32 AM

Rather donate to dev and for contest. Will do community higher favor.. Wink
He will mine his pocket money back.
RedArmy

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:14:34 AM

Good morning.
[/quote]
sent 10,000 flap

goodluck Smiley
[/quote]

[/quote]

Smoke187, where was you sending the coins from?  Your wallet?  Or another Exchange!?  I know you where sending TO Cryptsy, but whats the source?  Wallet?  Pool?  Exchange?  If its an exchange you should contact them, I sent to a wrong address once and the source was an exchange and they was able to refund them for me.

Hope this helps, good luck
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:16:29 AM

pot for contest is now  499914.23409361 FLAP and counting  Cheesy
I working now on latest details so we can launch contest soon.

Everyone who want can donate to: FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj
Machete

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:25:46 AM

I will be so in the contest to win my donated flaps back..  Cheesy lol
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:48:03 AM

How many coins per block now now if mining solo?

I never understood it when flappys started, I got 999999 one time and like 300000 another then 550000

G

The value is random between 1 and 1000000
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:16:20 AM

pot for contest is now  499914.23409361 FLAP and counting  Cheesy
I working now on latest details so we can launch contest soon.

Everyone who want can donate to: FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj

519914.23409361 FLAP now  Wink
smoke187

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:59:56 AM

Good morning.
sent 10,000 flap

goodluck Smiley
[/quote]

[/quote]

Smoke187, where was you sending the coins from?  Your wallet?  Or another Exchange!?  I know you where sending TO Cryptsy, but whats the source?  Wallet?  Pool?  Exchange?  If its an exchange you should contact them, I sent to a wrong address once and the source was an exchange and they was able to refund them for me.

Hope this helps, good luck
[/quote]

unfortunately I sent the coins from my wallet to cryptsy
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: