Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

In my opinion, you did the right thing. The price that you got into is not that cheap but not that also very expensive. You could give back his money with 3x ROI.  Just remind your uncle not to look at the prices at this bear period because he might tell you to sell those bitcoin because of FUD.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:06:51 AM

I'm also more interested in investing in crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, compared to investing in FIAT currencies in conventional banks, even though the risk is more severe, but the profits are far greater than investing in banks.
Of course people will prefer to invest in something that has a big advantage even though the risk is also quite large. everyone knows that saving money in a bank will be quite profitable but there are many rules and restrictions and administration. whereas in bitcoin is very profitable without any restrictions. of course people would prefer to put money in bitcoin
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:08:24 AM

I have never been interested in bank investment. they only rely on interest rates. in bitcoin, I can be more free to determine the value of my investment and the profit that I will get broadly based on the analysis and situation of crypto market.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

What do you think guys?    
I think its not really correct to call i choose bitcoin investment overt bank investment. You don't invest in bank directly, or maybe you do but i think u used words in wrong manner.
Altough interesting story i would never suggest anyone to invest in this or this one exception i would choose always bitcoin over any altcoin.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Investments in bitcoin are really more profitable than in the Bank. And you can earn much faster. Therefore, I advise everyone to buy cryptocurrency.
Testament28

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

In my personal opinion, you just did the right move. A bold and risky one. Practically speaking, that's the right thing to do. Investing in a bank will only give you a very small amount of interest within a year. But here in crypto, especially Bitcoin, it may gain faster and give you a lot more interest compared in the banks. Just be patient enough and don't be reckless in decision making.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

Both types of investments have their pros and cons. I invest in cryptocurrency, I also have a small Bank account, I like both types of money storage.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

its best compared to banking system. you get more headaches from banking system compared to cryptocurrency. though each of them has there cons and pros. but bitcoin is safer
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

Yes. You made the right decision for your uncle. People need to have more confidence in cryptocurrencies. Now that the price os low is a good time to invest in Bitcoins, which is what you have done. Investing in Bitcoin will give you way more profit over a period of time than saving up funds in a bank. The interest rates are peanuts compared to what the Bitcoin can give. A time will come, which is not too far away when people will begin to reap the fruits of their trust in the Bitcoin. I like your decision and I will encourage anybody to invest in the Bitcoin now.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

its best compared to banking system. you get more headaches from banking system compared to cryptocurrency. though each of them has there cons and pros. but bitcoin is safer

I have personally invested in bitcoin and I think I have made a good decision. But I don't think Crpyocurrencies cause headache less than banking system. It's risky and people always check the prices and usually worry about it.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

its a crazy move in my opinion, but i dunno how rich is your uncle, if he enough rich i think its okey to put his money on bitcoin, but if his not rich, this can be a disaster if the price is not rising in near future
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

I do not understand why put money in the Bank if there is bitcoin. With it, you can earn much faster and more, I'm sure. And banking storage is the last century.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

Choosing to buy Bitcoin instead of putting it in the bank is a very good choice. We may not know what will happen, all they saying that Bitcoin will be $100,000 by the end of this year, but all of that is just predictions. Whatever happens, even if Bitcoin reaches below $1,000 (definitely those critics will laugh at us), I will still choose Bitcoin over banks.

DeepestOnion

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

I have been screwed by banks which led to me losing a lot of money. Now I too prefer to invest in crypto, at least if I lose it will be only my fault.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

You made a great step mate. If someone has enough patience and courage then they should invest in bitcoin over than bank investment. Bitcoin is not bubble what people say, a lot of hodlers are suffering but by hodling a lot of people become a millionaire. Best of luck with your investment.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

I think we shoul know first the advantages and disadvantages of investing in bitcoins rather than banks and also we should know their difference, like in banks your kept money they use for invest will grow with a percentage this matter is also have in butcoin however in bitcoin it may go up by rising its price, or go down by sliping its price. So as a conclusion, we should know first the difference and where to invest with a sure of gaining profit.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

I will also choose bitcoin over bank investment. Reason being that bitcoin investment always bring huge return than bank investment. Bank investment is like when someone is cooking corn. The return is virtually low but bitcoin investment is like cooking rise, the return is always many.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

I think its the best choice,bitcoin investment is considered to be the very much profitable and beneficial investment and the best thing about this is that it provides you profit in a very short span of time, so no doubt I will prefer bitcoin investment over bank investment.
Descon

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

I will definitely choose bitcoin over bank. Not just for the profit but how easy it is to use no need to go for over the counter transactions and if your uncle understand the risk on par with investing in bitcoin. It is a good choice investing the money on bitcoin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jowabol

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

To the extent I'm concerned, you've made a decent call. Of course, the market goes all over, digital currencies are unstable, yet in the event that you normal the cost over a more drawn out timeframe, it goes up relentlessly. The main inquiry is to what extent your uncle will endure before getting the money for. In the event that he is tolerant and can bear to pause, one year from today he may twofold his venture. No bank can give him that ROI.

know in the exchanging framework there is additionally a misfortune, I recommend you can provide guidance to your uncle if this business can lose. since I see that your uncle needs a venture that truly can become the current capital.be watchful not exclusively to find regarding benefit, know the hazard that will happen.

Well that is extremely a smart thought yet anyway it is somewhat unsafe contrast with sparing your cash in bank since you can guarantee that it wont be lost yet youll just win little profit.In bitcoin you can win huge benefit yet I would spread to everybody that you contribute to bitcoin in light of the fact that we as a whole realize that bitcoin esteem is unstable so it might rise or tumble now and again so much better in the event that you will be the one to contribute on it first and once youll procure enormous benefit then that is the time youll spread it out yet in addition advise them that bitcoin is dangerous.

You extremely made an extraordinary advance for your Uncle. Indeed, even I trust as well, One day your uncle will be extremely upbeat for you. Putting resources into crypto is more gainful than an interest in Bank. Be that as it may, crypto has programmer fear. That is the reason you have to keep that enormous sum extremely secure. Good Luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: