Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord!  (Read 6887 times)
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:49:25 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 04:01:15 AM by 401kcoin

Within the first 28 days that the rewards kick in, after the 7 day fair buy in block section, you will see a substantial amount of rewards. We are not promising anyone richness, but we are promising a stable, long term investment.

Okay, a stable long investment. This is why you have a lock-in policy, right? Can I get an introduction (picture and linked-in is more than enough) to the team?

The rewards only promise that amount of coins.  The value of the coin is up to the open market.

As far as identifications of the 401K Coin core team, we had the team members on the site, and within the first couple days we had more than one attempt to blackmail us, and extort us personally for our btc, and 401k Coins.  We quickly removed our identities from the site.  Please only invest in 401K Coin if you feel comfortable to do so, but for now we don't feel safe putting our personal faces out there.

We are quite well known in the Crypto Community, where a lot of people on Discord have seen us helping in other projects over the last year.  Please feel free to join the discord server, and meet us all there.  https://discord.gg/F86UGUU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pervejkarim

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

Within the first 28 days that the rewards kick in, after the 7 day fair buy in block section, you will see a substantial amount of rewards. We are not promising anyone richness, but we are promising a stable, long term investment.

Okay, a stable long investment. This is why you have a lock-in policy, right? Can I get an introduction (picture and linked-in is more than enough) to the team?

The rewards only promise that amount of coins.  The value of the coin is up to the open market.

As far as identifications of the 401K Coin core team, we had the team members on the site, and within the first couple days we had more than one attempt to blackmail us, and extort us personally for our btc, and 401k Coins.  We quickly removed our identities from the site.  Please only invest in 401K Coin if you feel comfortable to do so, but for now we don't feel safe putting our personal faces out there.

We are quite well known in the Crypto Community, where a lot of people on Discord have seen us helping in other projects over the last year.  Please feel free to join the discord server, and meet us all there.  https://discord.gg/F86UGUU
Value depends on holders & as well as reward structure too, I think.
but blackmailing!!!
not healthy for masternode coins.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Ok, then kindly disclose the evident of blackmail attempts so people here can see that your statement has some strong bases. You can even censor several identity if the victim prefer and if the censorship didn't obscure the main evident of the blackmail itself.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

Hi. How much coins are needed for a masternode and how much cost it? And how much is ROI in a year? And in what exchange is coin?

401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

Hi. How much coins are needed for a masternode and how much cost it? And how much is ROI in a year? And in what exchange is coin?

3000 coins are needed for a masternode.

One masternode is .4btc

ROI if 100 masternodes are online, during the first set of rewards would be 2700% Annual Percentage Rate.

We will be getting 401K Coin on CoinExchange first, and then Cryptobridge, and after that aim for Cryptopia and more.

401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:16:23 AM

Discord community is continuing to grow, we're at nearly 600 members!

Please feel free to join us, and have a chat with us.
https://discord.gg/F86UGUU
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

As you've managed to make 2 posts and failed to provide what I suggested (and by suggest, I mean asked), I take into assumption that you refuse to provide the evidence of blackmail?
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

As you've managed to make 2 posts and failed to provide what I suggested (and by suggest, I mean asked), I take into assumption that you refuse to provide the evidence of blackmail?

Hi Miiike,

Yes, we are not providing evidence of the blackmail.  If you want, please feel free to join the discord server, and talk to the 401K Core team there.  We've been helping other projects over the last year, and many people have gained trust in who we are.  If you don't feel comfortable investing, then please do not.  Thank you for your time.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out

Appreciate that!  We're working hard on building a solid platform to launch from at the moment.  Looking forward to having your support.
AlexandruST

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

looks good. i'll follow. however  how will you convince people to adopt it? any specific plans in mind?
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

looks good. i'll follow. however  how will you convince people to adopt it? any specific plans in mind?

The main factors for getting people's attention to adopt will be providing an easy to invest in masternode currency.  By that I mean, providing detailed masternode setup guides, and always having people available for assistance in our Discord server.  401K Coin will also have the fee free pooling service, this allows any user to deposit any amount of 401K Coin, and allow the greater network weight to help increase their dividends.  All at no added cost to the user.

We also have a mainstream marketing campaign planned, which will help get the word out for further adoption.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

Hi Miiike,

Yes, we are not providing evidence of the blackmail.  If you want, please feel free to join the discord server, and talk to the 401K Core team there.  We've been helping other projects over the last year, and many people have gained trust in who we are.  If you don't feel comfortable investing, then please do not.  Thank you for your time.

Not many people want to join discord because it's another channel to attend to. I know, gaining trust and credibility takes time, so maybe if you can't afford to provide what he's asking, then, time will tell how honest and sincere you are with this project. We will know how far you will achieve on this project and your real motive of setting-up another MN-related project.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

Hi Miiike,

Not many people want to join discord because it's another channel to attend to. I know, gaining trust and credibility takes time, so maybe if you can't afford to provide what he's asking, then, time will tell how honest and sincere you are with this project. We will know how far you will achieve on this project and your real motive of setting-up another MN-related project.

Pretty much agree with him, that I feel reluctant to join a whole other channel and media.

As for trust, isn't that what I tried to attain here? To prove that you're trustworthy or not, for members here. And unfortunately it is not "none of my business" things. If you tried to erect a project and ask people to trust their funds in you, then its community's obligation to ensure the newcomers understand how risky their investment is, and how likely their first investment turns scam.

The decision to not disclosing the evidence. Well, it's kinda fishy if I may sound my personal opinion. Didn't want yo disclose team member because they're blackmailed, then decide not to give a hint of evidence that the threat is real. I have other solution though, you inspire me, actually.

You said that some people, by time, trust you as you helped so many projects. Which means... they owe you something. You can certainly asked them to vouch you, to give a testimony here that you're legit and indeed had helped their project.
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

Hi Miiike, I'll ask some members of the community to step in here, and say a few words.  Thank you for your continued interest.
crypto-mick

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Hey everyone! Check out our discord channel with the link above. We have an amazing active team. Our core team are extremely active in this project, we have also been active through out many other successful coins. We have also added many well known discord users into our discord team so if there is any doubt do not hesitate to come and see for yourself! We are growing every day and becoming more and more active daily!
TheCryptoFuture

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

Hello everyone! I would like to welcome you all to the 401k Bitcointalk. I have been in the crypto world for a few years now and excited to be part of the 401k team. I have been following and working together with the team members for some time now and everyone seems to be top notch! My twitter account where you can find me is  twitter.com/TheCryptoFuture feel free to add me on twitter to talk more about this or other crypto related topics Smiley
Reardon77

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

Hello everyone! Please join the discord group! A lot of nice people, any questions you have guaranteed someone will have an answer for you if reasonable. I drop in at least once a day to see how everyones doing
boostedsupra28

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

I know the admin from 401K from other successful projects and therefore trust him without knowing his full identity. I trust his judgement in putting together a successful team and I invest. If you believe every picture and LinkedIn profile is legitimate you may need to re-think other things.

adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

Setupmasternodes.com is Now Officially Supporting the Setup of a 401K Masternode!

Learn How It Up Yourself:

Setup Masternodes will guide you 1-on-1 over the phone on how to set up a 401k Masternode. This way, you'll be sure to know how to set up more Innova Masternodes in the future. The process is completely trustless, and takes as little as 1 hour.

Get it Done For You:

Don't feel like spending all the time to set up your VPS? We'll do it for you. Not only that, but you'll get 1 free hour of troubleshooting if you ever need it in the future. We've got your back.

Hosting:

Let us set up and take care of your Masternode while you receive all of the rewards. We provide top-quality 401k Masternode hosting while handling any troubleshooting that needs to be made.

Need More Information? Talk with the Masternode Professionals!

Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0

[/center]

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: