Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord!  (Read 6887 times)
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

Setupmasternodes.com is Now Officially Supporting the Setup of a 401K Masternode!

Learn How It Up Yourself:

Setup Masternodes will guide you 1-on-1 over the phone on how to set up a 401k Masternode. This way, you'll be sure to know how to set up more Innova Masternodes in the future. The process is completely trustless, and takes as little as 1 hour.

Get it Done For You:

Don't feel like spending all the time to set up your VPS? We'll do it for you. Not only that, but you'll get 1 free hour of troubleshooting if you ever need it in the future. We've got your back.

Hosting:

Let us set up and take care of your Masternode while you receive all of the rewards. We provide top-quality 401k Masternode hosting while handling any troubleshooting that needs to be made.

Need More Information? Talk with the Masternode Professionals!

Really appreciate the support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bjammerboy
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

I have been working with many different coins building bounties and marketing campaigns and along the way I've been able to work alongside each of the members of the core team for 401k coin. They have a legitimate project and are truly working hard to provide a product that will benefit everyone. I know the core team for 401k coin and they aren't out there trying to scam anyone. If you think 401k is a scam or you are just here to spread FUD you are in the wrong place. The team for 401k is just like you and I, they are hard working and are working to build something that we can all use and if you don't want to be a part of it that is your choice, but please don't come in here making accusations and making demands when 401k has done nothing to hurt any of you.

This team is a strong team and I am proud to call them my friends! I hope that you will all take the time to get to know them in the Discord or here on BitcoinTalk. Personally I like Discord and I feel like real time chat is much better for getting to know someone than in a message board.
dlipford370

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

Just stopping in to say I'm familiar with a lot of the members who are running 401K Coin.  They have always been parts of upstanding coins, and I have faith in their projects.  Looking forward to this one.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

The 401K coin attracts the community by taking part in the project, which coinage gives users long-term rewards. And user peace of mind when it is checked periodically. But perhaps to build a stronger belief, the project needs to share with the community the facilities for which they receive such exciting rewards.
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

The 401K coin attracts the community by taking part in the project, which coinage gives users long-term rewards. And user peace of mind when it is checked periodically. But perhaps to build a stronger belief, the project needs to share with the community the facilities for which they receive such exciting rewards.

The facilities through which the community receives these exciting rewards is defined within the coin specs.  The coin specs define the exciting rewards.

Also, the fee free pool will also provide structure for rewards.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

Hi Miiike, I'll ask some members of the community to step in here, and say a few words.  Thank you for your continued interest.

Please, please tell me that above posts are not what you mean by some members of the community. Because I didn't see they started any good project that you helped, nor they are a long-time member, which can help accredited your reputation.

For all community knows, you can ask them to say something nice about your project in return for something, or even they're your own alt accounts.

Please be serious. If you claimed that there were some projects that you've helped, that could prove that you're really legit and trustworthy, then ask them to step up, ones that evidently has projects like you said
IrishGirl710

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

Hello everyone Smiley IrishGirlCrypto is here now🍀 Just stopping by to say hello.
I see a lot of people worried that no team names are listed. This is the case in lots of new cryptocurrency. Some teams don't disclose names due to extortion attempts, threats to the family, possible hacking, scammers stealing identity, etc. I have personally seen the 401k Coin Admin around helping others all the time:) One of the main reasons I joined the discord to learn more. It also has a amazing support team and Mods on Discord! They are all very passionate at what they do & helping others. The best thing to do when names are not listed is to research everything else and join the Discord to ask the questions you want answered Smiley Not the team names though. I tried that on others & didnt work:P If they can answer the questions and it is a great project than the names dont matter much to me. I've never bought anything cause of the names that was listed Tongue I have however not bought stuff with team names listed Tongue The things you should worry about are the Teams who list fake amazing team members or even celebrities Cheesy Eventually when things get settled some coins do list everyone names from what ive seen. Anyways just figured id let people know what I have learned so far about no team names. Check out the discord if you have questions or want to have a conversation with them:) Have a wonderful day everyone  

401K Discord- https://discord.gg/AWgR3BP

Can also check out my Crypto Airdrops & Giveaways on Twitter- https://twitter.com/IrishGirlCrypto
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

Although the name of the coins a bit unique, but I think the concept is interesting.
That would be interesting if there is a bounty campaign available.
bjammerboy
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Hi Miiike, I'll ask some members of the community to step in here, and say a few words.  Thank you for your continued interest.

Please, please tell me that above posts are not what you mean by some members of the community. Because I didn't see they started any good project that you helped, nor they are a long-time member, which can help accredited your reputation.

For all community knows, you can ask them to say something nice about your project in return for something, or even they're your own alt accounts.

Please be serious. If you claimed that there were some projects that you've helped, that could prove that you're really legit and trustworthy, then ask them to step up, ones that evidently has projects like you said

I was not paid to post my comment nor am I an alt account. I may not have been on BitcoinTalk forums for long, but I'm sorry this forum is not the be all and end all of cryptocurrency. If you joined the Discord to talk to any of these people who posted above you would know they are not alt accounts. Do your research about a project before spreading hate.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

I was not paid to post my comment nor am I an alt account. I may not have been on BitcoinTalk forums for long, but I'm sorry this forum is not the be all and end all of cryptocurrency. If you joined the Discord to talk to any of these people who posted above you would know they are not alt accounts. Do your research about a project before spreading hate.

Yes, this forum is barely the only source of reference for cryptocurrency, but it is one of few that hold so much influence. And discord, I've explained why I'm not willing to move to discord, that it took a whole different media. Plus, the even major reason is the truth that people would likely come here to look for reference. People will seek for info about their future investment and how legit a project their about to invest from discussion on this forum. Bringing the topic to discord will not help those people who come here to see if this project worth investing or not.

Hate. Oh... hate... I don't hate developers of new project. What I don't like, are people who scam other people and stole their money. That is what I tried do here, trying to prove either the dev is legit or he is a scammer. Rest assured that if he's legit, I'll be more than willing to support, but if he planned to run with investors money, well, let's say then I'm glad I give my best to unravel the truth.

And research, well, I do. That's why I demands certain details, because after my small study of their project, I find it quite scarce of essential info. A team that's so brilliant that they promised a huge return for one's investment, are not backed up by a strong team that can take care of so-called blackmail? Even ones with legal background or legal back up that can take lawsuit on these blackmail? A team that had helped so many project on the past time, yet can not ask any of them to return the favor by vouching and stating that this dev is indeed legit and truthfully had helped them before?

And forgive me if I getting even more doubtful and wondered if these posts are paid post, because soon after I demand this new method of proving their legitimacy( because they're failed to provide 2 previous details that (if really true) are actually easy to provide) there are lots of posts made by newbies (no member with high rank and reputation here) that suddenly make a long sentence that the dev is legit, members that's barely even post on regular basis, and whose posts are consist of usual basic useless posts like "oh, nice project, looking forward for this one" or "my address is....."

But, very well, let's make it simple for you,  Let's say we can count your post as a positive support for them, the first one of what should be many if dev's claim is true, will you by this state that you're affiliated with them, and that if one day they're proven to be scam, you can and will be held responsible?

Keep them coming dev, the owners of projects that you said you had helped and are willing to vouch for you. I'm waiting. We need to settle for this credential issue as soon as possible.
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

And research, well, I do. That's why I demands certain details, because after my small study of their project, I find it quite scarce of essential info. A team that's so brilliant that they promised a huge return for one's investment, are not backed up by a strong team that can take care of so-called blackmail? Even ones with legal background or legal back up that can take lawsuit on these blackmail? A team that had helped so many project on the past time, yet can not ask any of them to return the favor by vouching and stating that this dev is indeed legit and truthfully had helped them before?

Keep them coming dev, the owners of projects that you said you had helped and are willing to vouch for you. I'm waiting. We need to settle for this credential issue as soon as possible.

Just to be clear the 401K Core team is absolutely not promising any returns on your investment.  401K Coin will be going onto an open market such as CoinExchange or Cryptobridge first, and we can not promise "huge returns" or any returns at all on ones investment.  We can only promise what the coin specs will deliver.  The ROI that is described is in reference to 401K Coins...not dollar value. 
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Just to be clear the 401K Core team is absolutely not promising any returns on your investment.  401K Coin will be going onto an open market such as CoinExchange or Cryptobridge first, and we can not promise "huge returns" or any returns at all on ones investment.  We can only promise what the coin specs will deliver.  The ROI that is described is in reference to 401K Coins...not dollar value. 

Umm... Pretty much sure you state that in percentage, like... No matter what the value is, the end result will be at around the certain multiplication of the initial investment. Either in fiat or in crypto. 2700%. I even look at our post behind to make sure.

To be fair, it is true that you did not promising the return, the said number will only be reachable if there are 100 MN online. But the probability is still there, as you state that (you said and I quote) "you will see a substantial amount of reward"
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

Right, any coin can promise any amount of coins to be created.  This is dictated in the coin specs.  And then we have reducing rewards over time to help with inflation.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Right, any coin can promise any amount of coins to be created.  This is dictated in the coin specs.  And then we have reducing rewards over time to help with inflation.

I'm sorry, what is the relation of the initial "promise" of return (in percentage) with total coin spec? I failed to see the relation of your post to my previous comment
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

I would invite people to visit https://masternodes.online/ and review other coins as well.  You can see many starting ROI are around the 2700% ROI that we have calculated to be practical at 100 masternodes online.
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:44:49 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 04:16:01 PM by 401kcoin

Right, any coin can promise any amount of coins to be created.  This is dictated in the coin specs.  And then we have reducing rewards over time to help with inflation.

I'm sorry, what is the relation of the initial "promise" of return (in percentage) with total coin spec? I failed to see the relation of your post to my previous comment

401K Coin is a masternode currency.  When a user sets up a masternode, they are rewarded with coins for maintaining the network.  These rewards are dictated by the coins specs.

After the seven day fair start period where the coin rewards are 1 per block, we have calculated with 100 masternodes online, the annual rate of income of 401K Coins is approximately 2700%.  This is absolute.  The coin specs dictate these rewards.  This reward structure will only be at 2700% (if 100 masternodes are online) for 28 days, before the rewards go down (as seen in the coin specs).
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

I would invite people to visit https://masternodes.online/ and review other coins as well.  You can see many starting ROI are around the 2700% ROI that we have calculated to be practical at 100 masternodes online.

Very well, it is settled that there are many projects has high percentage of returns too, just like yours, I don't think I want to bother poking around them as I am currently busy with seeing how far and serious your project is. I think we need to get back to the main concern here, that you still need to prove your legitimacy. The promised return of investment was merely a trigger that causes questions upon your credibility. The main concern here that I tried to erect as well as solve is how you refuse to inform us your team member, or anyone with clear reputation that can vouch you by stating you're legal, (and by that, also willing to be hold responsible in case of the entire team leave with raised funds). Essentially, this responsibility fell to the team member, which usually can be tracked how real they are in person from their history on LindkedIn and other social medias. But as you refuse to disclose the info, I ultimately offered you to prove your legitimacy to the public by other means, namely asking any of the entities that you've helped in the past to give some testimony. Entities with projects or clear and solid background, not newbies that's credibility is questionable. And so far, you're still not providing it. I, as well as other members of the community here that perhaps also following this issue, am still waiting.

Now, as you pointed out the site, I'd like to point out to public here too what the site suggest on the bottom of their own site,

ROI changes often and is not the most important factor. Please consider Dev Team - Community - PURPOSE/Platform - Liquidity - Wallet when making masternode purchases.

As I highlighted, the site themselves stressed on how important it is to know the team's background.
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:18:17 AM

Setupmasternodes.com is Now Officially Supporting the Setup of a 401K Masternode!

Learn How It Up Yourself:

Setup Masternodes will guide you 1-on-1 over the phone on how to set up a 401k Masternode. This way, you'll be sure to know how to set up more Innova Masternodes in the future. The process is completely trustless, and takes as little as 1 hour.

Get it Done For You:

Don't feel like spending all the time to set up your VPS? We'll do it for you. Not only that, but you'll get 1 free hour of troubleshooting if you ever need it in the future. We've got your back.

Hosting:

Let us set up and take care of your Masternode while you receive all of the rewards. We provide top-quality 401k Masternode hosting while handling any troubleshooting that needs to be made.

Need More Information? Talk with the Masternode Professionals!

Really appreciate the support.

No problem! We're looking to support as much of the masternode community as we can.

PM me for $5 discount on hosting!

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
Mbush18

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

Very well, it is settled that there are many projects has high percentage of returns too, just like yours, I don't think I want to bother poking around them as I am currently busy with seeing how far and serious your project is. I think we need to get back to the main concern here, that you still need to prove your legitimacy. The promised return of investment was merely a trigger that causes questions upon your credibility. The main concern here that I tried to erect as well as solve is how you refuse to inform us your team member, or anyone with clear reputation that can vouch you by stating you're legal, (and by that, also willing to be hold responsible in case of the entire team leave with raised funds). Essentially, this responsibility fell to the team member, which usually can be tracked how real they are in person from their history on LindkedIn and other social medias. But as you refuse to disclose the info, I ultimately offered you to prove your legitimacy to the public by other means, namely asking any of the entities that you've helped in the past to give some testimony. Entities with projects or clear and solid background, not newbies that's credibility is questionable. And so far, you're still not providing it. I, as well as other members of the community here that perhaps also following this issue, am still waiting.

Now, as you pointed out the site, I'd like to point out to public here too what the site suggest on the bottom of their own site,

ROI changes often and is not the most important factor. Please consider Dev Team - Community - PURPOSE/Platform - Liquidity - Wallet when making masternode purchases.

As I highlighted, the site themselves stressed on how important it is to know the team's background.

Hey Miiike,

This team really is legit, I've been following Crypto-Mick for months watching him learn the crypto world through several other coins being their marketer.  My first experience of Mick was in Linda and I've continued to see him across many other communities. 

I joined this project mainly in that I know that he is the real deal!  He has no intentions on scamming anyone and has even gone out and said he will be committing 100% of his time to this project and crypto starting in 2019 if not sooner. What else do you want from a leader? He truly is committed to making this coin successful and he has only made a positive impression on the crypto community for several months in a row.  Which over these months he's easily learned the do's and don'ts of what to do in the crypto space.

Lets just compare this to a political position.  Would you want a guy/woman going into office who hasn't had any experience as a lower role in politics?  That's how politicians come to be and become a trusted person.  I honestly think that's exactly what Crypto-Mick has done and he has found people he's trusted over this time to be apart of this coin. 

The concept of the coin is brilliant and we shall see what other avenues he decides to take this coin, but definitely the eye appeal is there for it.

There's my thoughts on it and I truly support the project!  If you haven't seen my name before, I am a critical part of several teams across the crypto space on discord.  Currently have a team role in GMCN, GIVES, Altcoin Global, and also this project.  Just a little background on me if you are questioning my statements here.

mbush
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Hey Miiike,

This team really is legit, I've been following Crypto-Mick for months watching him learn the crypto world through several other coins being their marketer.  My first experience of Mick was in Linda and I've continued to see him across many other communities. 

I joined this project mainly in that I know that he is the real deal!  He has no intentions on scamming anyone and has even gone out and said he will be committing 100% of his time to this project and crypto starting in 2019 if not sooner. What else do you want from a leader? He truly is committed to making this coin successful and he has only made a positive impression on the crypto community for several months in a row.  Which over these months he's easily learned the do's and don'ts of what to do in the crypto space.

Lets just compare this to a political position.  Would you want a guy/woman going into office who hasn't had any experience as a lower role in politics?  That's how politicians come to be and become a trusted person.  I honestly think that's exactly what Crypto-Mick has done and he has found people he's trusted over this time to be apart of this coin. 

The concept of the coin is brilliant and we shall see what other avenues he decides to take this coin, but definitely the eye appeal is there for it.

There's my thoughts on it and I truly support the project!  If you haven't seen my name before, I am a critical part of several teams across the crypto space on discord.  Currently have a team role in GMCN, GIVES, Altcoin Global, and also this project.  Just a little background on me if you are questioning my statements here.

mbush

I'm sorry, first of all, I'm not really fluent in names of crypto, there are thousands currently exist and hundreds coming everyday. So what (or is it who?) is Linda? And I assume Crypto-Mick here is...the alias of the dev?

I'm not sure what you tried to say on your paragraph about political position, care to explain more?

And about background, sure, do you mind giving me any name for me to do the check? Linkedin, perhaps?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: