Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord!  (Read 6887 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 10:46:55 AM by Miiike

Hey Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike,

I should have known you would have had more questions for me, since you love to just draw on conversations.

Linda is a privacy coin, which is a PoS coin with MNs.  It is pretty large, so surprised you haven't heard of it yet.  

Crypto-Mick is one of the Admins of 401K, which I'm saying he's not just some random discord account created recently.  He has been making his mark in discord for several months.  I mean you can do your own research on the matter, but he is trustworthy in my eyes and I don't see why many other people who have been active in discord wouldn't trust him as well.

Political position is just an example to show you that you will want someone with experience to take on a position, such as a founder of a coin.  Someone who wants to commit their time to crypto 24/7.  Having your hand in several projects allows you to learn from other coins mistake and make the cryptocurrency you are creating the best it can be.  Which I truly believe he will be able to do, along with the rest of the 401K team.

I honestly just think you are the Grinch and try to bring a damper to every coin with these negative posts.

Thanks,
MBush

Boy, I'm glad you replied me. I almost ready to conclude that this project is scam with them keep evading my simple request with silly excuses. And no, not a negative post, it's a post which seek truth and legitimacy of a project. And so far, they're failed.

Allow me to reply all of your paragraph with one question which should cover it all: as you cover for this project, are you ready to be held responsible and fully guilty if at one point in the future the dev team (if there's any team) is run away with investors' money and thus, ready to face any lawsuit that might be erected against you and the project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paroking

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 12:09:40 PM by paroking

401K, as its name suggests, having a long-term perspective is a really good idea and it can be said that a new pension option was born.
I think that the idea of controlling the value of coins by liquidity and dealing with inflation is also suitable for cryptocurrency technology.
However, I think it is difficult to deal with differences in value and laws in each country.
First of all, I suggest that you should aim for incorporation and foundation as early as possible for the purpose of maintaining security and value for holders.
It is easy to imagine that major companies will participate later...
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

Here often I see more about Twitter 401K Coin.
Discord's community also feels good atmosphere
I feel like I can expect it from now on.
Also have rain!
Mbush18

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

Exciting things are happening now within 401k:

• Rain room
  • Talk of CE listing
  • Bounties galore for promoting 401K

Go check out the discord/twitter if you haven't already!

https://discord.gg/XHSs3yW
https://twitter.com/401K_Coin
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

If you haven't seen, we're running a bitcoin talk bounty.  Please check it out in our discord!

https://discord.gg/F86UGUU
stinkytuna32

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

When I hover over the little Pig, it says active? This is correct sirs?  Grin

Cheers Mate and Thank you!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

• Rain room
  • Talk of CE listing

Well? Instead of replying me with your statement, you made a post that promote this project, as if you're one of the team member. If you are one of the team (hence the promotion) and you didn't respond to me with the appropriate statement, then how should I trust that your testimony is purely based on experience instead of duty as part of the team?
Mbush18

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

Hey Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike,

I should have known you would have had more questions for me, since you love to just draw on conversations.

Linda is a privacy coin, which is a PoS coin with MNs.  It is pretty large, so surprised you haven't heard of it yet.  

Crypto-Mick is one of the Admins of 401K, which I'm saying he's not just some random discord account created recently.  He has been making his mark in discord for several months.  I mean you can do your own research on the matter, but he is trustworthy in my eyes and I don't see why many other people who have been active in discord wouldn't trust him as well.

Political position is just an example to show you that you will want someone with experience to take on a position, such as a founder of a coin.  Someone who wants to commit their time to crypto 24/7.  Having your hand in several projects allows you to learn from other coins mistake and make the cryptocurrency you are creating the best it can be.  Which I truly believe he will be able to do, along with the rest of the 401K team.

I honestly just think you are the Grinch and try to bring a damper to every coin with these negative posts.

Thanks,
MBush

Boy, I'm glad you replied me. I almost ready to conclude that this project is scam with them keep evading my simple request with silly excuses. And no, not a negative post, it's a post which seek truth and legitimacy of a project. And so far, they're failed.

Allow me to reply all of your paragraph with one question which should cover it all: as you cover for this project, are you ready to be held responsible and fully guilty if at one point in the future the dev team (if there's any team) is run away with investors' money and thus, ready to face any lawsuit that might be erected against you and the project?

Sorry missed this post and just wanted to promote the project with my other post I had done between then and my last one. Anyways here's my response to this...

I am not a part of the core team, hence why I am not an admin of the project.  I am only an investor in the project just like you would be.  There is always risk in investing in crypto, but this project is one I believe in and willing to take the risk due to my previous experiences with Crypto-Mick
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

• Rain room
  • Talk of CE listing

Well? Instead of replying me with your statement, you made a post that promote this project, as if you're one of the team member. If you are one of the team (hence the promotion) and you didn't respond to me with the appropriate statement, then how should I trust that your testimony is purely based on experience instead of duty as part of the team?

Mike think the chance to get a normal answer in this thread is simply unrealistic. Most likely you will be answered by newcomers who are not clear part of the project or not. It is better to ask questions in the chat, although there for any issue that does not praise the product you can get a ban.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

• Rain room
  • Talk of CE listing

Mike think the chance to get a normal answer in this thread is simply unrealistic. Most likely you will be answered by newcomers who are not clear part of the project or not. It is better to ask questions in the chat, although there for any issue that does not praise the product you can get a ban.

Thank you for the suggestion, the fact that they'll ban you if you sound anything aside from praising them itself speaks a lot about their background. I asked for any team member details or any clarification that can be used as a way to prove that they are indeed supported by people with real identity that can be tracked down in case of scam attempt, as I rather doubt they are really legit and will stick to deliver a really working product for a long haul, especially with this unprofessionalism and constant evasion.

There are some that said they can guarantee that 401k is legit  yet when I drilled more, they gone AWOL. Basically, I think I've proven something here for future investors to decide, namely how risky to invest on this project that refuse to reveal any team details by silly reasons.
Mbush18

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

• Rain room
  • Talk of CE listing

Thank you for the suggestion, the fact that they'll ban you if you sound anything aside from praising them itself speaks a lot about their background. I asked for any team member details or any clarification that can be used as a way to prove that they are indeed supported by people with real identity that can be tracked down in case of scam attempt, as I rather doubt they are really legit and will stick to deliver a really working product for a long haul, especially with this unprofessionalism and constant evasion.

There are some that said they can guarantee that 401k is legit  yet when I drilled more, they gone AWOL. Basically, I think I've proven something here for future investors to decide, namely how risky to invest on this project that refuse to reveal any team details by silly reasons.

Lol all of that is false.. I have addressed all your questions and a lot of people come here one time and don't come back.  I hardly check back in on it because its a poor way to actually communicate with a person.  It's basically like mailing a letter, which noone does that anymore.  Also the discord doesn't ban people based on not praising the coin.  The reason you'd get banned is if you are attempting to spread FUD through the community and that's just not for 401K.  That's how all discords I have been in.  Hell even some discords threaten to ban me for far less than that.
Kawsar_DA

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Hey 401k coin's social media bounty still running ? Can i join now  Huh
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

Hey 401k coin's social media bounty still running ? Can i join now  Huh

Yes of course!  Here is a link to participate:

https://goo.gl/forms/q9bmmX4f0ZXEAhRL2
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

• Rain room
  • Talk of CE listing

There are some that said they can guarantee that 401k is legit  yet when I drilled more, they gone AWOL. Basically, I think I've proven something here for future investors to decide, namely how risky to invest on this project that refuse to reveal any team details by silly reasons.

Just wanted to add to this as well, the 401k team has decided to reset the chain recently, but forbade anyone to tell others about it.

Until a few days ago I had been helping them with the project however that has ceased after I repeatedly asked for transparency and challenged some very questionable project decisions - which were ignored and I was then told "your services are no longer required".

I will not disclose more details which I had seen in the internal channels because I'd like to be decent and give them the benefit of the doubt, however I have kept a number of screenshots in the event my associations with the project ever comes into question in the future.

Of course don't take my word for it, however do be careful before you decide to invest in this project - many red flags already.

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
NuncanAli

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

The latest script you posted didn't work for me?
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

You can check here https://github.com/401KCoin/Script for the latest update on the scripts.
NuncanAli

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

You can check here https://github.com/401KCoin/Script for the latest update on the scripts.

Appreciate it.
FrankfortRVCA

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

Thank you for helping me setup my wallet.
401kcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

Thank you for helping me setup my wallet.

Happy to help!
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

In a few days it has increased to look at the name of 401 K COIN in quite a few places.
I think that the power of the community will increase more if this diffusion power can be maintained.
We look forward to the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: