Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kudos to the higher ranked members.  (Read 283 times)
CoinREAPER21

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

You came in the right place dude! This forum is full of exceptional legendary members and their answers are super accurate! I am still in a process of learning and their opinions about specific questions truly amazes me. They are willing to provide those information based on their experience without asking for any money or an exchange. Just keep in mind to not spam the forum and research your question first on google before you ask it here. It might be a repeated question already so you better be careful.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markluis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

I am agree with you, kudos is giving respect for any achievement so yes we should show respect to those people who reached on that level with hard work. nobody can succeed over night so if they could reach up to with their hard work then they definitely deserve respect and the new arrival should follow them their activities to learn about this market.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

The best way to give kudos around here, regardless of the rank really, is to contribute to the forum. By that I mean avoiding posting jibberish just for the sake of incrementing activity and/or complying with a campaign’s post quota. One can still comply with these goals by investing a bit more time and thought into every post. 
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

Am also enjoying my time here. If you want to learn about bitcoin and blockchain technology, I think this is the best forum to learn from well experienced people with great knowledge on Crypto related stuffs.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Yes. I really like how the senior member and higher ranking people post here and through their post we got to learn many things about this forum and cryptocurrency.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

Sorry but, for the record, the rank in this forum does not justify anything. The only metric for rank, then, is the activity count (now including merit) and not knowledge. You might have seen high ranked members here with fruitful knowledge but I have seen some high ranked that are stupid and just talks about nonsense. I hope you are aware that most of the lower rank accounts here have high rank accounts. Thus, rank is not entitled to knowledge. Rank are just ranks, nothing more with a lot of less.

This is true, you do have a point here. But i thought to rank up you must atleast help the community in a way or another, are you saying the merit system favoured the old account holders?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: