Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Putin debate: Asbestos good or bad?  (Read 115 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

I wait for you russian bots to explain us the merit of this product, personally, I think it is clear, when it become fibers (old, moved) those fibers are very toxic in the lungs.

https://thorax.bmj.com/content/thoraxjnl/16/3/264.full.pdf

https://www.asbestos.com/asbestosis/?PageSpeed=noscript

https://www.medicinenet.com/asbestos-related_disorders/article.htm

https://sumerdoc.blogspot.com/2010/01/asbestosis-ct.html

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:11:25 AM
Merited by B1tUnl0ck3r (1)

If the debate is heated, a little asbestos could go a long way towards protecting both from burns.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:18:48 AM

If the debate is heated, a little asbestos could go a long way towards protecting both from burns.

Grin

good joke...  Grin

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Wait, are you telling us they actually debated about this? Isn't the medical records of those who got asbestos in their lungs good enough or do also think those are all fake?

Grin

LOL at that reference.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

Wait, are you telling us they actually debated about this? Isn't the medical records of those who got asbestos in their lungs good enough or do also think those are all fake?

yes apparently trump said so in 2005, in reference that asbetos protected steel doesn't melt like in wtc1,2,7 (which by the way were asbestos protected).

the thing about putin, is that there are many kinds of asbestos... and I wouldn't be surprise that they both don't speak about the same product.

because if you really believe that russia can't make any anti flammable product, I think a little rocket can remind you.

the difference between western leaders and this russian? the russian wants more russian in russia... aka he doesn't see them as preys.

russians told me about the toxic salmons... no one else.
russians told me about the toxin in the sausages... no one else.
russians showed me the spidersgoats... no one else.

but I understand that when a international or russian coporation think about fucking putin... I guess at least the national ones quickly laugh and move to another more survivable business model.

in the west they know they own the press and will be able to manipulate their ways of anything... fiat, media, the courts... what have left? their toxins...

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

yes apparently trump said so in 2005, in reference that asbetos protected steel doesn't melt like in wtc1,2,7 (which by the way were asbestos protected).

the thing about putin, is that there are many kinds of asbestos... and I wouldn't be surprise that they both don't speak about the same product.

because if you really believe that russia can't make any anti flammable product, I think a little rocket can remind you.

the difference between western leaders and this russian? the russian wants more russian in russia... aka he doesn't see them as preys.

russians told me about the toxic salmons... no one else.
russians told me about the toxin in the sausages... no one else.
russians showed me the spidersgoats... no one else.

but I understand that when a international or russian coporation think about fucking putin... I guess at least the national ones quickly laugh and move to another more survivable business model.

in the west they know they own the press and will be able to manipulate their ways of anything... fiat, media, the courts... what have left? their toxins...

You're funny. 
I'm pretty sure I remember you discussion Holdomor previously... who told you about Holdomor?!
Who told you about Kyshtym?

Come on man... you can't have it all ways.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

You're funny.  
I'm pretty sure I remember you discussion Holdomor previously... who told you about Holdomor?!
Who told you about Kyshtym?

Come on man... you can't have it all ways.

ahh yes... I didn't remember it... but it is so 101 ...

"The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Гoлoдoмóp);(derived from мopити гoлoдoм, "to kill by starvation"),also known as the Terror-Famine and Famine-Genocide in Ukraine, and—before the widespread use of the term "Holodomor", and sometimes currently—also referred to as the Great Famine, and The Ukrainian Genocide of 1932–33]—was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed millions of Ukrainians. "

killing white european. that's it... ww1, ww2... that's all they aim... and breed max the rest, only the chineses were smart enough to understand the trap (of course jap, korea, would to, they have the greatest "senseis" accross the sea...

anyway, yeah some have a compulsive will to eradicate the white people... funny how no one else care because they all want to loot the few western oligarchs left and pretend to be nice with them until they can kill loot them (hypergamist whores worldwide).

then they had to nuke ukrainians again... why do they hate those people there? a threat to the anglos?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: