Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A few suggestions for profit on the crypto market..  (Read 2102 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:54:06 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 03:45:03 AM by maarx

If you want to make profit means buy more bitcoins when it's price is low. Hold the bitcoin for more than years and then see how much profit you can earn. Invest in to coins with cheap price and with good growth trend. Current situation is really good for buying more coins. So pick them up to see a good profits.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwaVeR

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

honestly i dont really rely on by the book strategy, in crypto, there are no guarantees using by the books strategies, because of the high volatility of its market price, but this thread is remarkably informative and i must say, this will help the first timer in trading, such topics is worth reading, there is no harm in following this steps, will serve as a positive guide in trading world for newbies in trading, good job.
To avoid these bad news and wrong decisions I always make my own technical analysis and take my decisions according to my analysis. Those people give these false statements that do not want people to make money and also don’t want bitcoin to disperse in the world. Mostly big investors spread these kinds of statements to prevent people from buying or to sell their coins due to uncertain and bad conditions of the market.
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

Those are really excellent suggestions for making profits in cryptocurrency market. I would like to add something on that news point. I agree that we should keep our ears open to all kinds of things happening in the crypto market. But the source of that news really matters. Most of the times, some fake statements are made which create panic all over. So make sure to cross check all the information you hear before making any decision on its basis.

Its true, for several months crypto price suffering price fall because fake news and people over react with that fake news. Peoples panic makes many investor drop their investment value. Keep research and confident with our investment is best option
In these days it is hard to make profit from crypto because of the downing price of almost every currency. It is better to hold your coins for some more time and when you realize that now the price is quite reasonable and you can earn some money with selling your coins then you can sell out your coins. But today selling is totally loss and if you sell your coins you will miss a chance of making money in the future.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Those are really excellent suggestions for making profits in cryptocurrency market. I would like to add something on that news point. I agree that we should keep our ears open to all kinds of things happening in the crypto market. But the source of that news really matters. Most of the times, some fake statements are made which create panic all over. So make sure to cross check all the information you hear before making any decision on its basis.

Its true, for several months crypto price suffering price fall because fake news and people over react with that fake news. Peoples panic makes many investor drop their investment value. Keep research and confident with our investment is best option
In my view you should not give any attention to such false new and statements to avoid panic. I realize that these statements and false news affect the market badly because some stupid investors take it seriously and make decisions before the right time and lose their money. The overall market influenced by these statements. You should concentrate on daily market situation.
Negative statement and FUD news affect those who it wants to affect because they have chosen to let it affect them, but as far as I am concerned, the only thing we can always do here as investors is to always stick with our own belief.

Generally, making profit on the crypto market is dependent on each individual on how they perceive the long term and can be patient enough for it or probably chicken out in the long run and run out with losses.

Basically, it depends on the category each person wants to be. With respect to concentrating on daily market situations such as price action, or change of trends, well, is one thing that can only be applicable to a knowledgeable trader.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

First of all, everyone should develop a strategy for themselves and follow it even in case of unsuccessful transactions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

In these days it is hard to make profit from crypto because of the downing price of almost every currency. It is better to hold your coins for some more time and when you realize that now the price is quite reasonable and you can earn some money with selling your coins then you can sell out your coins. But today selling is totally loss and if you sell your coins you will miss a chance of making money in the future.
Buying low and selling high isn't the only way to trade. Try margin trading. No matter where the price is going, as long as there's a change in price, you can still make profit in margin trading. By shorting the market, you can make profit, bigger than when you're going long in fact, when the price is dropping.

There's a bigger risk involved though, especially if you're using leverage. Make sure you know what you're doing before entering margin trading.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

The cue is even lower!

Namanennoe for a year turns into a cow with it

Asiki and the farm already give nothing and depreciated

That's how we were once again raped.

rather not you, but me.

Most probably still see differently.

And I'm already beginning to get this way cue ball
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

Buying low and selling high isn't the only way to trade. Try margin trading. No matter where the price is going, as long as there's a change in price, you can still make profit in margin trading. By shorting the market, you can make profit, bigger than when you're going long in fact, when the price is dropping.

There's a bigger risk involved though, especially if you're using leverage. Make sure you know what you're doing before entering margin trading.
Yes. you don't need to wait forever just for getting profit, you can sell it when price is going up even though its just a dust or you can keep it for longer time for maximal profit. As I think probably you will missed those train when you sell it quickly or late.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

As the number of crypto currencies increases and more sophisticated tools such as future transactions enter the crypto market, monetization will become increasingly difficult. It is not a smart investment strategy to wait for the crypto money market to buy and rise without any help anymore. Now developing profitable crypt money investment strategies has become more complicated.

I have not seen the number of crypto currencies increase, but now I see the situation is getting worse.
When judged by its sophistication, crypto is known to have sophistication since the first time, because it has the advantage of fast service, and the transaction is very fast.

Use Sharpe rate

After reviewing the daily trading volumes of crypto money, focus on their historical price movements. The best way to do this is to use a financial rate known as the Sharpe rate. Of course, you do not have to manually calculate this rate. You can easily find the time calculation you are looking for on the Internet. The Sharpe rate measures the potential return on the basis of the volatility of an asset. Higher numbers than 1 are often indicative of a high potential return. Given that year 2017 is the lucrative year of crypto money, the Sharpe rate is higher than 1 in most cases. Therefore, you can take advantage of this position to invest in profitable crypto money and identify cryptos with the highest Sharpe rate compared to others on the market.
With your article above reminding me in 2017, crypto can wake everyone with the income they need.
Many of them now have crypto income, but now (2018) that profit is hard to come by as you say with Sharpe levels.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

A simple suggestion to make huge profits in crypto world,buy the bitcoins as much as you can and keep them in a cold storage for five or more years then come back to it and you will be amazed how much profits you made. Smiley

For the short term we can do mining or trading as per our capital and skills.
Lol the problem is not many people have that high patience to hold for the next 5 years. one of the reasons why many users join because they want instant profits from this investment? then what I want to say is that increasing your knowledge about crypto and trading it will be very helpful.
It is that mindset that has made a whole lot of people to always act emotionally when making market or investment decisions. They have no understanding on how to invest, what they should invest in and the reason why they should be investing and by reasons, I mean real reasons, but the only thing they care about is how to want to make very quick profit in the market thinking things would just happen overnight.

In this kind of scenario, having patience obviously becomes a problem for them. Anyone who wants to make profit in this space should just follow a simple rule, buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying and they will know making profit is not that hard.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

Very important and worthwhile advice. In these critical days of the market. For me, it is important to leave emotionality aside and to get up to date news early in order to make true and sensible decisions .
Marcelle7

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

honestly i dont really rely on by the book strategy, in crypto, there are no guarantees using by the books strategies, because of the high volatility of its market price, but this thread is remarkably informative and i must say, this will help the first timer in trading, such topics is worth reading, there is no harm in following this steps, will serve as a positive guide in trading world for newbies in trading, good job.
There are different ways to make money in crypto world. You can join signature and bounty campaigns and can earn crypto for free. You can start crypto trading but it needs knowledge and experience. You can also buy and hold your coins for long time to make some profit in the future. it is true that crypto is not guaranteed but strong determination will never let you in debts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: