Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaigns bounty  (Read 286 times)
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

DataBlockchain is an interesting signature
Even though it ends in a few weeks, you can enroll for their signature
You can also look up amazix recent campaigns restricted to only signature and content creation
It’s bound to be an absolute success

None the less, go through the details before enrolling in the bounties

You're talking about bounty managers, and yes, I've heard and seen some Amazix campaigns and followed a few actually. I somewhat agree they are quite good in terms of having a real project with real business concepts and mostly good working products, so if you are interested in bounties so you can own tokens to use on their projects, I agree. Good idea.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that bounty hunters all want to dump. I didn't check everything but a couple of Amazix projects I followed did very well in ICO and then their tokens totally crashed on the market. Cheaper to buy them on exchanges actually. They might all want to consider shutting down bounties one day.
Nothing surprising here. Almost all bounty hunters sell their coins and tokens without thinking too much since they don't really care about HODLING or about the future prospects of that particular coin or token. It makes sense since they want to cash out their profits after several months of hard work. HODLING and selling quickly both are effective only when selling at the right moment(At the top) which is the tricky part.
Well actually I can't imagine how bounty hunters can crush price, cause ICO usually researved 1-2% for all bounty and a lot of bounty hunters hold( this is the best way I think) their tokens. I think usually investors that got huge bonuses on Pre-ico selling their coins and that's why we usually see dumps. Anyway before you're participated any ICO you should be ready to hold this coin and yo  should believe that this project has perspective to grow.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

You can find your answer in the signatures of people who answered in your topic. Just choose the one that you like.
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

bounty campaign from Amazix so far not disappointing and fast response in dealing with investors and bounty members, in addition to bounty of them have a high rate in the market
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

There are a lot but take your time to choose the one that fits best for you in terms of allocation based on your rank , length of campaign and tasks required

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

you can see bounty manager for amazix, and sylon. so far I follow the bounty campaign in the manage by them both. for the already running and almost done, I think the rewardmob is good because of their project as a gaming platform. for the upcoming, you can check in the bounty manager, is amazix and sylon.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

you need to do it yourself actually your views is the one which is going to take the decision what might be interested to others might not be interesting to you
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Signature campaigns are one of the most lucrative and exciting bounty campaigns. I would have recommended you to join akropolis signature campaign but i think participation is closed for now. If you have a member level account then consider joining DCC signature campaign on the bountyguru platform

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

Many latest bounty you can check altcoin discussions the bounties and look at the date when the thread is made. Better you check the team in the project that still run behind than you look for the latest.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

If you want the best signature campaign you can participate in a signature campaign that pays participants with ethereum or bitcoin. a definite payment and an already developed project
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

If you are looking for a good signature campaign my suggestion is do a lot of research about the whitepaper and the credibility of every people involved in the project and also dont forget the most important in every project is the activeness of the project to keep doing a lot of great updates and giving a lot of great improvements day by day and also check the feedback of other people that used to be in the project.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

I can advise you on an excellent site - https://bounty0x.io/ - a platform for bounty campaigns, where you can choose for yourself an optimally convenient campaign of signatures. I myself use this platform and can confirm that I have already received rewards for participating in its campaigns. 
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

I myself can not analyze a good signature but you can to read it yourself and learn, because the campaign may be very promising gift and many also buwat hunters bounty follow the signature

Some are willing to help you out but it is your own decision to make, one should do his homework, it is his time to invest for such signature campaign, some of the campaign take a lot of time or its a long period of campaign for 15 weeks. But, one should be more careful for legit bounty campaign.

Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Guys tell me the latest good signature campaigns bounty? Smiley

Well mate, if you are looking for a good signature bounty campaign please consider to research every details that you can know. Website of the project should be visible and friendly reader. The goals and objectives should stated in the whitepaper clearly and the telegram is very active to reply. This are some things that you need to consider.
Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

You can find it on this topic mate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 there so many threads offer some good bounty such Signature, Translation, Facebook, Twitter, etc
If it answered your question, you can lock this topic Wink
it is true that, on the site there are many pogram haadih or signature campaigns, facebook and others, but it is better to learn first because there is a rule so as not to violate the rules

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

Yes, you said absolutely right that a close friend or friend only gives us information about the right campaign. The reason is absolutely clear that they have understood this campaign very deeply. This reduces your loss%. The success of your campaign is almost sure.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

Well it's up to you to find out, we have different ways in order to choose the bounty/project we're going to support in my opinion choose a bounty campaign that's a legitimate and has a future in the crypto industry.

Here's the thing you can do in order to look for a good bounty/signature campaign.

1. Whitepaper
2. Credibility of the team
3. Technical details
4. Availability of the team to contact or active representative
5. Active community and social medias, etc.
This answer really helps when you want to join a campaign, Although not all ICOs are successful but this way needs to be applied in each campaign chooses
siena23

Activity: 2352

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

Join Bountyhive there are many good projects. Or join with Datablockchain.io. This project has reached soft cap in presale. Success is a matter of time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Campaign signatures are the right thing to get a free token quickly compared to other campaigns and the rules are less complicated and complicated like others.
Stay smart we choose which projects we will follow and not scam.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

you can see bounty manager for amazix, and sylon. so far I follow the bounty campaign in the manage by them both. for the already running and almost done, I think the rewardmob is good because of their project as a gaming platform. for the upcoming, you can check in the bounty manager, is amazix and sylon.

Yes amazix and sylon is a good bounty manager .
Project that he described, almost everything good , become  succesfully project.
And the payments made is never hampered.
but we just give our opinion, the decision is on you.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Guys tell me the latest good signature campaigns bounty? Smiley

How did you manage to reach this level and not learn how to choose a bounty campaign? If this is so repeat for me and you will succeed!  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: