Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recently reduced transaction fee  (Read 1516 times)
LOLpenguin
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I like crypto podcasts...

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

Just made a transaction today with a $0.02 fee. Perfect!

That's super nice man!!! I made an international bank transfer recently with $30 in fees.

◄◄◄ Love the Crypto and Blockchain Talk podcast - listen here: www.cryptoandblockchaintalk.com ►►►

◄◄◄ LOL, funny crypto cover - "That's Not My Coin" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw ►►►
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

The fact that exchange transactions are getting cheaper is good news. I do not support the complete abolition of the commission, but I believe that it should be such that it does not hinder the development of the market. Even the smallest Bitcoin owner must carry out operations on the market without attaching importance to the amount of the commission.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

Not too surprised. I saw a drop in transaction fees because the bitcoin price was dropping. With this fee, it is perfectly suitable for the transaction. I hope this fee will be kept stable at this level and not continue to increase. This is the motivation for investors to continue using Bitcoin to trade.

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

Simply because the market is at a low level, trading platforms have to offer solutions that help investors benefit and maintain the volume of a daily trading platform. If they do not reduce the fees, surely many will have to switch to other exchanges for cheaper rates.

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

The essence itself of a cryptocurrency is low-to-no fees. Bitcoin had reached some critical fees level that had scared anyone who wnated to make transfer (even buy?). Many effort has to be done in order to make it usable when there'll be that huge amount of users.
Bitcoin has really help in making online transactions at a faster and with a very low fees. I believe that is one of the numerous benefits of the blockchain network. Basically, the transactions fees varies depending on the particular exchange or wallet that the transaction involves and this is the reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: