Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Live-Beta is UP | Trade, earn FYR, get whitelisted | https://fyrus.pro  (Read 1419 times)
FyrusPro (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:38:00 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 02:02:40 AM by FyrusPro

LIVE beta is up! Trade real currency, earn some FYR and get whitelisted for BLOCK-0 Mining Event.
Join us: https://fyrus.pro

Now in LIVE beta! Learn more here

The Fyrus Pro project is now ongoing!
Demo is live; Better version is live!
Bounty is active
Currently in Public Token Pre-sale

About Us

Fyrus Pro is a community driven exchange platform designed to be a more accessible market place for all.

Benefits

The platform charges very low fees for transactions, and no fees at all for deposits to and withdrawals from the platform. In addition, transaction fees are refunded back to the users in Fyrus, FYR tokens.
The exchange will only keep as much revenue as is necessary to cover operations cost.

Listing new coins on the platform will go through our Voting+ listing process. Unlike other exchanges, alt coins do not have to be in the top few spots to be listed. A threshold will be determined for each round of voting and any coins with enough votes past the threshold will be listed. This helps to reduce the financial burden of smaller coins and provides a more level playing field against the bigger cryptocurrencies.

However, it is not to say that voting is the only thing that is required for coins to get listed. Multiple verification and due diligence checks will be conduct on the asset's project to protect the users of our platform. This process would include the creation of a common platform for our community and the project's founders to discuss on the many aspects of their project, leveraging the collective wisdom of the public to help filter out any malicious actors.

The launched exchange platform will be capable of handling millions of transactions per second. The API will be free and open, allowing users to trade and view order books in real time.

In addition, Fyrus possess the expertise to provide state-of-the-art reporting and analytics capabilities that meet the requirements of billion dollar hedge funds and institutional level investors. The community will have access to features such as profit and loss tracking, performance and risk attribution, trading metrics analysis, benchmark comparison, etc. The community will also be able to create ad-hoc tear-sheets and detailed period reports on their trading activities. All these are provided so that our traders will have the best possible tools to revise their trades and maximize profits.

The platform will also have a decentralized governance upon launch, with FYR token holders able to vote for all matters related to the platform, enjoy reduced trading fees and participate in exclusive events.

Current Status

Currently we are in our Public Token Pre-Sale, and we're looking for beta testers. As such, we have created a one-time limited double bonus event! For the duration of the pre-sale, bonus is doubled from 25% to 50% to reward our early supporters who believe in the project and help us identify bugs!

FYR token

FYR tokens are ERC20 compliant utility tokens that facilitate all aspects of the platform.

Voting Power

FYR token holders are considered part of our tight knit community and is granted the voting rights to all matters related to the platform. This includes the listing of other assets through the Voting+ mechanism.

Privileges

FYR token holders will be granted access to exclusive events, such as airdrops of newly listed assets, and other benefits on the platform.

Platform Wide Acceptance

FYR tokens will be used for any form of transactions on the platform, such as putting up security deposits, payment and rebate of transaction fees.

FYR token distribution

55% will be mined and distributed via our Involvement-Based mining mechanism
20% will be mined and kept by the team
15% will be mined and reserved
10% will be mined and used for platform development and operations

Tokens for Airdrops and Bounties are taken out from the 20% distributed to the team as necessary

Invomine distribution

Majority of the tokens (55%) are mined and directly distributed to users via our Involvement-Based mining mechanism or Invomine.
55% of the total supply, will be split into individual portions to be mined everyday over the next 2 years.

For every trade that the user made, the user will mine and receive FYR tokens equivalent to at least 100% of the trading fee within minutes after the trade has been executed. FYR’s price will be determined by the market price at time of trade execution.

Under this model, users who are more involved than others will receive more tokens than others, in a fair and proportionate way. A record of acquired tokens will be visible on both on the blockchain and the user’s dashboard.

In order to prevent malicious trading, a cap will be placed on the total daily trading volume for all users. Any more trading beyond this threshold will not contribute to your daily total.

Burning Mechanism

On a daily basis, 100% of the trading fees made from the previous day will be used to buy back FYR tokens and the FYR tokens will be burnt.

Bounty Program

Please see here for official thread.

What you can do now

Join our content creation bounty to be whitelisted for our Genesis mining event: BLOCK-0!

Stay tuned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

Timeline?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

Timeline?

Initial token distribution will begin within the month and last for 2 months from start date.

In the mean time a better looking demo will be up in the next couple of days, and will continued to be worked on till it can begin to handle real trades.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies.
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:21:05 AM

Just added our official twitter account, telegram group coming soon.
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

New demo is now LIVE Grin
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Honestly, I did not understand the principle of your stock exchange. With one line low commission, and with another listing by voting. And how it will be organized?
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Honestly, I did not understand the principle of your stock exchange. With one line low commission, and with another listing by voting. And how it will be organized?

The token exchange seeks to have a less profit driven approach, therefore the low cost and other aspects of it.

Assuming by low commission you meant low fees, the idea is that we will be charging a very low % fee on transactions. Users will also be rewarded with Tokens based on the amount that was charged, in essence allowing the user to incur very little to no cost.

Listing by votes is a separate mechanism. In order for tokens to be listed on an exchange, we need to know that there is enough demand / large enough user base to guarantee trade volume. So this is where voting comes in, users can use Tokens to vote for the tokens they want to see listed for them to trade. We will set a predetermined threshold for new tokens to achieve, beyond which we can safely take on the risk associated with listing the new token. We then take the funds collected from the voting and use it as the initial liquidity for users to exchange that token.

The actual voting process itself could be done with smart contracts or just on the platform directly. We are still currently looking into the pros and cons of either method and if there's other options to explore.
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

In this description, you indicated that you will have a very low transaction fee or there will not it at all. How should it be understanded? In what case will be the low fee (I would like to know the figure) and in what will there be no fee?
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:33:11 PM

In this description, you indicated that you will have a very low transaction fee or there will not it at all. How should it be understanded? In what case will be the low fee (I would like to know the figure) and in what will there be no fee?

Thank you for your interest and questions.

For any deposit or withdrawal of funds with regards to the platform will be free (you will still have to pay network transaction fee to the network directly, for example, gas for withdrawal ETH). We are not taking a cut on deposits and withdrawals.

As for transactions, the fee would be around 0.1% - 0.05%, value to be finalized as we get closer to launch. We are hoping to find a sweet spot where we can be better than our competitors and still stay sustainable in the long run.
Also, tokens will be rewarded to users for transaction fees incurred, effectively bringing down fee to close to 0%.
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

Telegram is now up, come say hi

https://t.me/FyrusOfficialChat
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

seem really nice but I think you should work on your annoucement
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

seem really nice but I think you should work on your annoucement

Appreciate the feedback.

Do you mean this ANN thread? Needs some pictures perhaps?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:17:22 AM

In case I want to invest, in what channel or medium of communication can I request the invitation to enter the sale? Do have a minimum investment value?

OI
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

The platform will also have a decentralized governance upon launch,
with FYR token holders able to vote for new features, transaction fees and other aspects of the platform.
Around 70% of the total limited supply of FYR will be distributed to the community via the initial token distribution event,
randomized airdrops to those that have subscribed to our mailing list, or given out directly to those who have helped us grow the Fyrus community.

Please tell me on what network is decentralized governance based on ?

Is there any translation bounty campaign ?

FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

In case I want to invest, in what channel or medium of communication can I request the invitation to enter the sale? Do have a minimum investment value?

Thank you for considering, if you do need an invitation you could reach me here, in this thread or pm. The public event will be coming soon as well, you wouldn't need a code then.

The minimum investment will be 500 FYR tokens which is 0.1 ETH, at the rate of 5000 FYR / 1 ETH.

This is the value that the team have decided is reasonable. For those that are willing and able to support us financially, we sincerely welcome you to part of this community. But for those that wish to support us in other, non-financial ways, they could instead participate in our airdrop event that would be coming in the near future.
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:25:02 AM

The platform will also have a decentralized governance upon launch,
with FYR token holders able to vote for new features, transaction fees and other aspects of the platform.
Around 70% of the total limited supply of FYR will be distributed to the community via the initial token distribution event,
randomized airdrops to those that have subscribed to our mailing list, or given out directly to those who have helped us grow the Fyrus community.

Please tell me on what network is decentralized governance based on ?

Is there any translation bounty campaign ?

It will definitely be driven by Ethereum in the beginning. However, the Ethereum blockchain isn't the fastest and occasionally gets choked up with gas prices rising unreasonably high due to other projects as well.

We are planning to create our own blockchain in the future, one that can handle the necessary transactions per second. The main reason why that isn't the plan from the get go is due to the small community in the beginning of the project. The new chain wouldn't truly be a decentralized entity if there's only a handful of individuals managing it.

We're more than happy to have you help out with translation. Due to language barriers there are certainly some communities that we would not be able to involve, so if you are able to help out in those ways as well feel free to let us know here.
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

More and more project offering for low fee and 0 fee for transaction, I think that because the developer of the project knows that most of people doesn't like to have a coins that takes to much fee for every transaction.
I hope that Fyrus will work perfectly.
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

More and more project offering for low fee and 0 fee for transaction, I think that because the developer of the project knows that most of people doesn't like to have a coins that takes to much fee for every transaction.
I hope that Fyrus will work perfectly.

Thank you for your well wishes  Smiley
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

I Like the project and i want to invest in the ico later
But when will the ico start?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print