Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2161 times)
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

money can make you rich, but rich to me feels like the freedom and flexibility to see the people in the world i care about the most, choosing how i spend my time, living without debt, and affording a small number of high quality things.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
it depends on what do you mean by "rich". if you mean reach in common meaning, of course money is the barometer.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

Yes definitely. Money makes one rich. What is wealth without money? How can you claim to be wealthy without money. I don't know of any wealthy man in the world who has no money and yet considered rich. Unless, maybe you are talking about any other form of richness other than financial status.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

In my own opinion, any investment can make you rich as long as you know how to handle it properly and that is the reason why other businessman are becoming rich starting without anything.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Currently I have not received money in this market. However, I believe investing in the crypto market is the right choice for me.
Rusty Roy

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

In material plan it definetely will but not mentally and emotionally. Also it won't add you any intelligence.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

of course yes, but do not we make money as a thing that makes us rich, behind it all there is also science and a little luck that makes us so rich,
as one of the richest philanthropists in the world says "my wealth does not come from money but comes from the happiness of the people I love".

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

Amount of earned stable money is making you feel more free from the pressure of debts and credits, so I can say that with money it is way easier to live as without them, lol.
Money is something which keeps you safe from hard situations as we know that people are in contact with each other as they exchange their products or currency with you so you will have to use your valuable product or currency too.

Now it is a need besides which you have to make its collection as much as you can because its income depends upon your motion and you can not live your whole life on some money for which you need to find ways in order to make money.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

money can make rich in my opinion. Why? depending on the person who has the money and can take advantage of the money. rich people make money to earn money, but poor people work for money and do not think to make their money to make business. this is the key to success, i used to work to earn money. but when often read the book of the story of a successful person I take the conclusion that money can make money
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

There are lots of things that makes you a rich man, but money will always be the number one. They say money give all things right? So money is the first thing you should fight for. When you have money, that’s when you talk about buying estates, houses, businesses, investments and a lot more of them, but if you don’t have money you can’t be talking about all those stuffs. It’s when you have money that you will start to get in all those things as a way to make yourself even more rich.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

If we are going consider wealth, I think we may be considering the value of money. This is how I knew how we can consider a person as rich. Even the position of things you have are computed in terms of their value in money. The greater assets you have the richer you are. So I think it does make you rich granting you did not misuse it.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

With money you can buy a lot of things including estate, farmlands, industries and whatever you want, so yes, money makes us rich, but it depends on how much of that money you have. If you don’t have enough money you are not rich. Another thing that matters is being famous, cause when you or yours business is famous or well known by the people then income will continue to increase.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

You are poor When you see yourself as poor. Money will never make you rich. Most people have a lot of but they are poor. Thsey cannot make very good use of the money they have gotten and misuse them haphazardly. This make them poorer and poorer as the days go by.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

I think not money makes us rich, but intellection and our actions that lead to earnings and high incomes.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

You are correct, For me a person is rich because he earned a lot of money from investments and how did he get it because of the information, wisdom and knowledge that he got from studying, researching and learning things before doing such business. We cannot be rich without learning first. We can be earned in an easy way but after earning if we do not have knowledge on how to handle this we can come back into poor. So better to have knowledge in everything first before grabbing or engaging into it.
Sonamziv_99

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

Precisely, since cash assumes a major part in our day by day living, without cash we can't contribute an enormous venture that can give us a decent benefit a while later. We won't consider rich in the event that we don't have cash.
AbuSarap1

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

The capacity to deal with your cash makes you rich, as well as shrewd. Squander does not prompt anything great, you simply lose your cash and will be left with nothing. There must dependably be a sum that you can put something aside for more genuine and vast scale needs.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

Yes money makes you rich only if you know how to manage it by saving or investing it and not spending it on consumption say going clothes shopping, vacation and all the things that don't help grow your bank account. In a nutshell money does make you rich but you need to have the brains to manage it well!
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

Yes, money makes you rich. If your money doesn't makes you rich it just means that you're not handling your money well. You tend to spend and spend and not control and be disciplined enough in holding your money. Another thing, don't depend on the only money you have. Start investing. Save first before buying the things you want. Just start spending it all to your 'wants' when you know that your money could suffice you and even your family well enough.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

of course if we have a lot of money then we will become rich because with money we can buy anything we want and of course money will be useful if we can use it properly and become a good investment for us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: