Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Interested Partners to buy WYCKOFF TRADING COURSE (WTC)  (Read 128 times)
erisoft (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk Community

Community, I am here requesting you some minutes to hear about shared crypto fund raising to buy Wyckoff Trading Course from wyckoffanalytics.

Link: www.wyckoffanalytics.com/wtc-fall-2018/

Short History:

It is one of the best Wyckoff courses in the web to get the real updated wyckoff technique, but the main thing is the price 998$ too high for me in this moment i have some crypto but with this mess in the markets all my profits are in negative so this is why about the shared crypto fund raising, about the course all sessions will be recorded according to the author so I am here trying to see if there are people interested to do a together buy and get it.

What donators will gain?

Well all recorded material of the webinar. 16 video webinars recorded plus material brought by the autor.

Why in crypto?

Because is easy to get the funds moved, exchanged and banked into fiat to buy the course, the author request the money by paypal so needs to be fiat.

Which wallet?

I have an account in bitstamp so we can collect in my bitstamp wallet, and the money will be exchanged at CEX.IO.
Bitstamp supports Bitcoin, XRP, BCH

How much money is required?

$998USD

How much money will I give?

I have 100USD in crypto available to make this happen. So 888$ is required. Only ten people with $88,8.

Which is the date limit?

Aug 20.

How do we know you are doing this real and not for stole?

My main thing is the knownledge, with knownledge i can produce more cash, I am not interested in stole. I have skype, people insterested we can meet by skype call, I do not think a robber would like to meet and show the face.

I know it is very weird some new user requesting this kind of fund raising, but it is not about scam or stole money. This is about to get one of the best courses in the net and fresh knownledge to make money from the markets.

Any question please feel free.

Regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: