Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy 60 Mt. Gox Bitcoins  (Read 657 times)
Imerman2 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:24:13 PM

Ok so I have an account at Mt. Gox that is not verified and I don't want to wait for it to get verified only to wait longer for my fiat to deposit, but I was wanting to trade for rights of ownership to roughly 60 Bitcoins that are currently locked in a Mt. Gox account from someone wanting to get out. I would be willing to completely cover the legal fees involved and do all of the necessary travel to ensure that the transaction is legitimate.  All I need is a willing seller, preferably somewhere in the Midwest, I don't like not the idea of trading this volume of Bitcoins to a stranger, but again I would do all the travel.  

So if you are a former Mt. Gox customer looking to cash out as quickly as possible I would be willing to facilitate your needs, with minimal effort on your part.  I will pay the legal fees and do all the necessary travel.

I will accept portions less than 60 Bitcoins for this, however bulk will receive priority.  Payment can be in either Bitcoins or U.S. dollars.

You can either post here, or if you want to get down to business contact me at: imerman.investments@gmail.com
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imerman2 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:33:39 PM

I see there is a stickied post for this, I'll leave this here and still respond if this doesn't get deleted or moved.
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:44:09 PM

hmmm... confident Gox is solvent are you?
Imerman2 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:53:59 PM

You know there are some of us or the price would be zero   Wink
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 04:57:28 PM

Some people are going to make some serious money with this mtgox drama and some are going to lose money

I would bet against mtgox because it doesn't look good and I don't trust mtgox management too much but we will see, I hope they will recover

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: