Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn to trade altcoins  (Read 148 times)
noepyh92 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Hey,

I would like you to consider joining to quite new trading community.

What is Voodoo Crypto?
It is a very supportive group on Discord, where you can learn how to trade cryptocurrencies on daily basis. On the basic level it is completely free and you will receive an analysed chart every 8 hours. It will give you guidance to make profitable tradings. You can also talk with more experienced people there.

Events
Twice a month there is a Firepit Friday. You will receive analysed chart every hour during that day! It is a great opportunity to make bigger gains, talk with analysts at voice chat, sometimes watch some live trading. In general you can learn a lot in a short time.

Analysed chart example
https://imgur.com/ohsUrWU

I want to join
Voodoo Crypto
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

Hey,

I would like you to consider joining to quite new trading community.

What is Voodoo Crypto?
It is a very supportive group on Discord, where you can learn how to trade cryptocurrencies on daily basis. On the basic level it is completely free and you will receive an analysed chart every 8 hours. It will give you guidance to make profitable tradings. You can also talk with more experienced people there.

Events
Twice a month there is a Firepit Friday. You will receive analysed chart every hour during that day! It is a great opportunity to make bigger gains, talk with analysts at voice chat, sometimes watch some live trading. In general you can learn a lot in a short time.

Analysed chart example
https://imgur.com/ohsUrWU

I want to join
Voodoo Crypto

Looks nice! Thanks for sharing.
Do you also have an overview of actual earnings with all the advices given or portfolio?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
noepyh92 (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Hey,

They right about to start running daily leaderboard with stats for people, who allow for that. You will be able to see it by yourself at the #leaderboard channel  Wink
Analysts sometimes are wrong, it's normal. However, i still find their tips useful.

Check it out, you have nothing to loose. You don't have to start trading immediately, take a look around before that.
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

Thanks for posting this, I've been active trader and can confirm that the signals this group is giving is spot on.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Thank you for sharing
you are good Man every time.
i will join immediately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: