Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I had another Bitcoin SPECULATION dream.  (Read 2700 times)
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

(Yo admin....this is speculation)

I had another Bitcoin dream last night (this morning...Bitcoin makes me nocturnal).

As I was dozing off, I was getting 'ee-aw' donkey sounds in my head, as i dreamt of playing table football and having a great scoring chance, but hesitating in firing the shot away.

My main Bitcoin dream however, was being in a barn full of cattle, that was invaded by a load of Chinese cow-boys. They were hacking the cattle to bits and cutting off bull horns, and then betting against each other with lumps of prime steak. I twigged on that when one of the main cowboys was piling his steak up high, that I knew this was a trick and that I should lay out my strips of bacon low, which I did. As it turned out, I was right and my bacon was saved, except I laid it out so low that I didn't get any steak.

That was my dream.

In the past, my vivid Bitcoin dreams have served me very well in a symbolic sense. It was a Bitcoin to $600 dream that I had, the night after I sold some surplus Silk Road coins on LocalBitcoin when Bitcoin was still at $340, that got me racing for Bitstamp verification etc etc (unfortunately Bitcoin was already at $700 by the time I was in position to play on exchange). It has also been due to dreams of a more spooked out nature that primarily resulted in me avoiding some very nasty bull-traps. In short, I pay more attention to the content/symbolism of my dreams than I do to any of the theories I read or concoct with my conscious mind. What I am trying to work out is whether the symbolism of this dream is a result of past events or events that are yet to come.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:16:30 PM

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:20:03 PM

Yeah, well done.

Except my capability to think outside the box has saved from losing thousands of pounds. I quite freely admit that my stance on Bitcoin is determined primarily by subconscious indicators.

The rational 'justification' TA, evaluation of sentiment etc, always comes afterwards.....and lets face it. I have been 85% right while most of you have been 85% wrong for weeks now.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
paulifa123

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:21:36 PM

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Matt, have you been partaking of some of your silk road produce again by any chance?  Roll Eyes Grin

MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:29:27 PM

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Matt, have you been partaking of some of your silk road produce again by any chance?  Roll Eyes Grin

Unlike probably most people on here.

I don't ever actually lie about things I have done or not done in Bitcoin, mistakes or successes. I recognise that nearly all of my successful Bitcoin decisions were primarily driven by a subconscious fear or confidence.

Right about now, I really feel that I am at a tipping point in that department, except what bothers me is that I felt this in low $600s and we are now at $700. I recognise that the conscious mind whilst very good at accurate measurements and such, is very limited by only being capable of holding 7-12 factors in consideration at any one time. The subconscious mind on the other hand, is rubbish at accurate measurements preferring to express itself in very vague or even cryptic terms, but is capable of processing millions of factors at any one time.

My dream may mean jack shit to you, but it certainly means something to me....if I could just analyse what the fuck it means and whether it is referring to past or a forewarning of future.

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:30:16 PM

Yeah, well done.

Except my capability to think outside the box has saved from losing thousands of pounds. I quite freely admit that my stance on Bitcoin is determined primarily by subconscious indicators.

The rational 'justification' TA, evaluation of sentiment etc, always comes afterwards.....and lets face it. I have been 85% right while most of you have been 85% wrong for weeks now.

Has that statement been audited correctly?  Cheesy

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:31:50 PM

Perhaps it means you should get a hamburger. You can buy them with Bitcoins in London.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:44:24 PM

I think your dream means you played it safe and missed out on an easy profit. I don't think you needed a dream to tell you that though.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:46:49 PM

I think your dream means you played it safe and missed out on an easy profit. I don't think you needed a dream to tell you that though.

I still have low treble and even double digit buy-in tranches, when every grain of common sense tells me, that if Bitcoin does indeed go lower than the present $540 support, then there is going to be serious price whiplash action around $380. Whenever Bitcoin has visited this price range, the market has responded with humongous trade volume.

It might be that.......

Or it might as you say, that I have played it safe, so safe that I have precluded myself from any rewards.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:02:13 PM

The bad news seems to be sorting itself out, but this bear trend started before any of that came to light anyway. If this is anything like the December crash it will be a slow, unrelenting rise to a grand again. That's probably what will happen, and I will sit it out again and history will again repeat itself - I fucked myself out of a beautiful opportunity again. However, I blame myself for not signing up with a real exchange earlier - who the fuck would jump in with one chance to buy followed by a 4 day wait to get your coins? oh yeah, wagerBTC would - very well played, unless the price tanks before next Thursday...
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:14:28 PM

The bad news seems to be sorting itself out, but this bear trend started before any of that came to light anyway. If this is anything like the December crash it will be a slow, unrelenting rise to a grand again. That's probably what will happen, and I will sit it out again and history will again repeat itself - I fucked myself out of a beautiful opportunity again. However, I blame myself for not signing up with a real exchange earlier - who the fuck would jump in with one chance to buy followed by a 4 day wait to get your coins? oh yeah, wagerBTC would - very well played, unless the price tanks before next Thursday...

This is nothing like the December crashes. The first instance seen a correction from $1160 right down to $540.  The second instance seen a correction from $990 down to $380. These crashes were truly momentus compared with this recent one and came right at the other side of a parabolic bull phase. These recent crashes to $540 are mini-flash crashes in comparison and have come after a weeks long bear trend.

Two very different sorts of events occurring at very different stages of mass market psychology. Not to be confused with one another I wouldn't have thought.

Undone

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:42:19 PM

I wish I could only actually know what parts (if any) of these stories are true.

Really do.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:04:52 PM

I wish I could only actually know what parts (if any) of these stories are true.

Really do.

You can't possibly know if any of it is true, you can only make a judgement call based on what you have seen of my posting history.

Do I strike you as the sort of poster who always 'knew it all along' after every single event, picked up cheap coins from weak hands at the very bottom, and sold them to noob suckers at the top every single time?

Do I only ever acknowledge my successes and never mention any of my sometimes embarrassing momentus failures?

.......and why would I make up such a dream in the first place?  Does stating all that rather quite personal stuff make me out to be 'cool' or 'uncool'? Rational and reliable, or a bit wonky and mad?

Unlike many on here I would presume, I tend not to lie. When I do, then I am generally omitting the truth out of poetic license, as opposed to attempting to project an elevated image of myself.....very often adhering to 100% accuracy of the details doesn't make for readable prose u c.

Undone

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:30:34 PM

Fair enough.

I hope you make money doing your thing. And that's sincere.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:11:23 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 12:25:10 PM by MatTheCat

Yet more Bitcoin dreams tell me....

.....that Bitcoin is going lower...much lower...shockingly lower.

Perhaps this just reflects a personal irrational fear in me and I doubt anyone will take any of this at face value but I will post it here just the same and perhaps by reading it, it will facilitate others to do a double take on any existing Bitcoin conceptions that may be miss-serving them at the time being.

As a result of my 'Chinese Cowboys slicing cows/bulls apart with petrol powered saws....and then gambling rump steaks against each other' dream, I scratched my previous ridiculously low buy-ins and aimed for a much more rational $400 range. I just woke up to a dream of Bitcoin having 'crashed' to significantly below my buy-in and wasn't looking like coming back up to meet it anytime soon. There is no time frame on this dream, but it was of the same sharp shocking flavour as my Bitcoin to $600 on Gox dream back in Nov, which brought me rushing to the Bitcoin table with all my chips in the first place. I had that dream when Bitcoin was $300. It took about 7-9 days for Bitcoin to go through $600 on Gox. If I could have entered Bitcoin immediately (at exchange prices), I would have put 10K in at $300 and pulled the lot at $600 (cos that is what my dream said the price was gonna be). In the end, I couldn't get my chips to the table until Bitcoin was $700. I don't see dreams as accurate forecasts but rather more symbolic subconscious projections.

So here is the primary basis upon which my whole stance on Bitcoin is being built around. Here for posterity which will surely show whether I am wise to listen to such dreams, or a superstitious idiot who is destined to miss out on a lot of profits.

orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:23:37 PM

Hard, core.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:39:09 PM

I had a similar bitcoin dream in between the double top of the ATH a few weeks ago. I was standing in a very long queue with Chinese people due to a bank run on a physical 'bitcoin bank' somewhere in China, got into a fight with some of them and eventually I did get my bitcoins out. The next day I immediately sold my entire stash around a 1000. Perhaps my subconscious was telling me in a creative way that China is a communist country and I needed to GTFO. It did save me. However, recently I haven't really had any bitcoin related dreams.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 04:14:49 PM

You guys are taking this thing too fucking seriously, lol.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:27:54 PM

interesting...to say the least  Huh
Do your dreams only apply to BTC, or do they have other practical uses for you? (i'm not talking about wet dreams)
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:42:40 AM

interesting...to say the least  Huh
Do your dreams only apply to BTC, or do they have other practical uses for you? (i'm not talking about wet dreams)

Like everyone else, in my dreams I get my fair share of, symbolic interpretation of life events, insight into things going on around me that I am not overtly aware off, and also predictive dreams......and of course, lots and lots of utter mince that I can't decipher.........and that is if I can even remember them...most of the time, I can't.

So of course, it is not just Bitcoin but the curious thing is that with Bitcoin dreams, I nearly always need to have done or be doing the wrong thing before I get a dream which I consider as insightful. Another example of a clear Bitcoin dream that came good was when Bitcoin was still over $900. I had buy-ins at around $870. I was half sleeping/half awake in a hotel room in Inverness with my gf, and got a 'spooky' Bitcoin dream. I woke up and using my phone, went onto Bitcoinwisdom and checked the price. Bitcoin was still around $900. I went back to my Sunday morning snooze. Again, I got a Bitcoin dream. In my dream, I had seen Bitcoin at $809. I jumped back on my mobile, took down my $870 range buy-in orders (some of which had been filled), and started putting descending tranches in from $850 right down to $810, with the buy order increasing in size the further down in got. I left the hotel, got something to eat, and went and watched Dundee United play Inverness. By the time the football match had ended, Bitcoin had bottomed not at $809, but $826, which meant the bulk of my buy in orders placed at $820 and $810, had not been filled, but I did save myself from taking a complete beating as after I cashed out on the bounce at around $850, Bitcoin has never been so expensive since.

The details weren't accurate, but the 'emotion' or the clear symbology (a much lower price than I had anticipated) of the dream was and in this case, I acted appropriately in taking the dream as an indication to get rid off my way too high buy-ins and replace them with lower ones. I acted inappropriately by assuming $809 was going to be the bottom and clustering the bulk of my buy-ins around this price level.

knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:49:51 AM

Perhaps this just reflects a personal irrational fear

I have about 6 years practicing lucid dreaming, fear is the most common emotion on dreams ... take 300-500 mg of GABA ( gamma-Aminobutyric acid) before sleep I bet your next dream will be much better Wink lol

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:18:56 PM

Perhaps this just reflects a personal irrational fear

I have about 6 years practicing lucid dreaming, fear is the most common emotion on dreams ... take 300-500 mg of GABA ( gamma-Aminobutyric acid) before sleep I bet your next dream will be much better Wink lol

I will check out what this is and see if I can procure me some when Silk Road reopens.

However, fear is an important survival instinct. There are lots of things going on that may not have your best interests at heart and/or have the potential to harm you. Probably the subconscious mind is a bit better at sensing these things than the conscious mind is. Perhaps best to not fuck with that process by taking drugs that inhibit 'fear'.

....now, if such a thing could also be used for a DMT hit, then we may be onto something.

MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:21:00 AM

(Yo admin....this is speculation)

I had another Bitcoin dream last night (this morning...Bitcoin makes me nocturnal).

As I was dozing off, I was getting 'ee-aw' donkey sounds in my head, as i dreamt of playing table football and having a great scoring chance, but hesitating in firing the shot away.

My main Bitcoin dream however, was being in a barn full of cattle, that was invaded by a load of Chinese cow-boys. They were hacking the cattle to bits and cutting off bull horns, and then betting against each other with lumps of prime steak. I twigged on that when one of the main cowboys was piling his steak up high, that I knew this was a trick and that I should lay out my strips of bacon low, which I did. As it turned out, I was right and my bacon was saved, except I laid it out so low that I didn't get any steak.

I had around 60 BTC worth of buy-ins across Stamp and Bitfinex at $390 and not a single cent placed anywhere above that!

Fucking Pishflaps!!!

Came out the short at at $550 too.

MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:55:27 AM

Having recently rekindled my interest in Bitcoin tarding, I had another Bitcoin dream last night.

The gist of it was, Bitcoin shooting off like a rocket, basically. It was accompanied by a live News Broadcast, who were covering the event as though it were an election. I got excited and checked the Bitcoin charts, which were either down, or just the same (the number was $325, but it felt like 'just the same' and I never pay attention to exact details in dreams)......There was a large target board on the TV show, with the Bitcoin spot price being represented by a round blob in the middle, just then the blob started growin, spilling over the target zones, and then the whole blob shot off the target altogether!

The rest of the dream consisted of mee faffing around trying to get into my Bitcoin exchange accounts, but not being able to. This felt a bit like the opposite of those dreams you have (when you are a kid), of houses going on fire and you not being able to move. However, this may reflect a very vry bad experience I had with leveraged trading on Kraken during the the recent bull run up.......

........I was long Bitcoin from $220 (in real life now) from way back in June 2015, and held through the $325 - $190 correction. So this time around, I decided to be a smart dick and took profits, and we wll knew what happend next. Eyeing up all the missed profits, and feeling certain that Bitcoin was going to overshoot all expectations, I decided to recooperate my lost profits, by taking a leverlaged long on Kraken. I was doing well, very well, and then the market started to correct heavily, so I panic market sold my leveraged position, and still had about 80% of total profits at the time of doing so, Great! Aha, but then I noticed on my Kraken account, that I was still holding my position! You see, the default option on Kraken is Limit Order, and when you click the tab for 'Market Order', the form only goes and fucking wipes the total amount of Bitcoins that you want to sell. So I thought I was good, I thought I was heavily in the green, but I wasn't! The order I thought I had made to sell 27 Bitcoins, was actually an order to sell 0 bitcoins, thanks to Kraken's quirky little method of wiping the form when you click on  different tabs. I then panic sold fearing that my whole account may be margin called, and took a loss.

I was bullish on Bitcoin, prior to, and during the recent parabolic rise, and I took a loss!

As this thread indicates, I was generally bearish on Bitcoin practically right from the double top down, shorted Bitcoin all over the shop, yet still managed to lose money.

I look forward to losing yet more money, being bullish, and taking long positions, as Bitcoin starts to shoot back up. I am genuinely  interested to see what other ways I can conspire to turn $1000s of profits into a big barrel of piss that I pour over my own head.......I will probably have a whimsical change of sentiment, and go short the moment before a parabolic move up, then try and make up for it by going leveraged long, right before a brutal correction (yeah, I done this before, but the other way around).

I am a diabolically fucking shite trader, but a proven sage of Bitcoin!

The sage has spoken!

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:11:04 AM

Believe it or not I dreamed from Bitcoin, especially the price of it, last night as well.
I just remember a few fractions of that dream, because I tend to forget very fast after waking up.
However I remember I watched the chart which was bouncing up and down like a sinus rhythm.Then suddenly it went up to 1160, that number blinking constanly on the screen, and stayed flat at this level.
Suddenly a person came in, I seemed to be in any room,and said: "We're close."
That's it.
More I don't know. As I woke up I just thought: "What the hell?"
I guess Bitcoin starts to make me crazy. Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: