Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Capitalise goal is to revolutionise the crypto world  (Read 73 times)
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

The recent changes in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple show me a much-been alert in this world is important. Capitalise goal is to revolutionize the crypto world and Enables Anyone Create Working Algobot Without any Coding Skills. And by that make this world more accessible and easy
When I enter this world I spent so much of my time (which to my opinion is more important than money) in endless refreshing the charts, this tool could help you a lot when entering to this world.

Here is a small brief about the project & tool

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/04/finally-anyone-can-create-working-algobot-without-knowing-code/

This is their site: https://www.capitalisecrypto.ai/

They already have a Beta version and it's for free Wink

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SoSkbooba

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Thank you for sharing. I agree that our time is valuable, people seem to forget it, when I enter this world I spent countless of hours in reading and studying everything I can put my hands on. It's a good thing don't get me wrong, but one must remember to balance it with the other domains (family hobbies and such) don't let this become all you're world.
thank you for the tool, I'm defiantly going to try it out. Get a bit tired from the alternatives today
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Thank you for sharing. I agree that our time is valuable, people seem to forget it, when I enter this world I spent countless of hours in reading and studying everything I can put my hands on. It's a good thing don't get me wrong, but one must remember to balance it with the other domains (family hobbies and such) don't let this become all you're world.
thank you for the tool, I'm defiantly going to try it out. Get a bit tired from the alternatives today
I'm happy to heat that.

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Unlocking the Secret to Successful Crypto Trading
https://bitcoingarden.org/unlocking-the-secret-to-successful-crypto-trading/

Trading cryptocurrency is a pretty new activity, something that didn’t exist ten years ago and is only just becoming mainstream. Because of the anonymous nature of cryptocurrency it’s tough to say exactly how many people are involved, but it’s a lot — with an estimated 28.5 million Bitcoin wallets (and growing) in existence all over the world.

It isn’t surprising why crypto trading is taking off in such grand fashion. It’s a great, fun way to make big money quickly and without a huge amount of startup capital needed. Many of us have heard the inspiring stories of ‘Bitcoin millionaires’ who made eye-watering sums of cash just from smart trading of cryptocurrency....

[...]

Companies like Capitalise want to build a new way of trading cryptocurrency, by making trading algorithms accessible for everyone. Capitalise is a SaaS platform where users can craft their own algorithms easily and affordably. They simple enter the instructions in plain English, helped along with suggestions. There’s no need to understand code or AI, just the basics of trading....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: