Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current ICO's rating systems. What do you think?  (Read 598 times)
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?
There are way too many questions. Let's discuss)

I have given up listening to such a rating. Since I know that you can also buy these ratings as an ICO operator, I no longer regard these ratings as serious. Such a rating does not seem to reflect the reality and is therefore not reliable in my opinion. Therefore, you should not rely on just such a rating and rather do your own research on the ICO.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

None of the ICO rating projects are not able to show us an indicator of greed or stupidity of the project developers. They can confirm the veracity of the presence of people in the team, to evaluate the idea of the project. But the most important elements for the success of ICO we do not see. Maybe we'll get lucky. Maybe not. It is still important.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

There are so many ICO rating systems but not all of them are good. I only believe in ICObench cause IMO, I think it's the most truthworthy system although I know that ICObench also received money to promote for ICO project Smiley. Of course ICO rating systems affect a lot to ICO project cause investors always focus on ICO projects which have highest rate only Smiley.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

Do not base your decision in any rating site, it just simole rate and not mean the higher the rate the top ICO will success its token sales. There are allmost perfect rate buy  scam or  unsuccesdfull and there are below ratings hut gain much sales. Meaning good ICO is only can find through research by us. No website can tell it perfectly
lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?
Although there are now many ICOS rating systems, you need to find reputable organizations that have been successful in this area. Lucky !!!
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Do you guys think that we are at the point where market needs completely different rating system which can filter tons of scams finds gems and creates a real time interactive feedback between projects and community? The availability of such a dialog within community helps projects to get a feedback and improve their weaknesses. And from other hand it helps an individuals to find interesting projects and rate those ones with a score deserved. Any thoughts?

alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

There are some few people in the industry i can trust a bit and there are some site i can trust their ratings a little bit but there are some people and site i cannot trust, they are financial induced to give those ratings.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
ionix

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

As for investor, it is important for me to see what the project really is not relying on "experts" who sell their ratings (as it is on ICObench) or others "advisors" who promote projects for a share of revenue. We definitely need a system that can bring the real ratings.
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Majority of them are paid so expect that each ICOs they are rating will receive a very good review.

The rating is fine if the price is right.

So those ICO investors, make sure that you don't depend on these rating sites.

Do you think there is a way to avoid corrupted ratings? To make ICO's ecosystem prosper the trust should be created. There is no trust now that reflects in global downtrend. People are tired from scams/cheating/fraud etc. How can be trust created? - people should understand that information they receive is reliable. So the market needs a source of reliable info and on other hand the market should be cleaned from scams and combination of both will lead ICO's ecosystem to prosper and crypto market to growth.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

I don't use these kind this ICO rating systems as some of them are payed by the project itself to deceive investors. I do my own research like scrutinizing the identity of the CEO and all other team member in the telegram.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

According to you ?
I guess it depends on the concept and white paper on the ico. of course there is a difference in every judgment and in fact that is important even though there is always manupulation for it.

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

First of all im well aware on those ico rating sites its good to check out some current ico's in the market but not totally using up to including them into my analysis or basing them out on how i gonna choose up the ico i would invest. Not totally entrusting them because some of them are being paid up and top rating ico wont really give you an assurance to be successful as an investor.
This is why it would still depend on your decision and your own analysis and research this is just good for add up preference.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

I think it's good to add references to investors not to participate in scam projects, I appreciate what experts do in rating ico projects, they have tried to make the world cryptocurrency better.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Imho we need some kind of service with KYC for ICO devs. You want my money pls show your faces and real lifes. Don't want - ok - next one. ICO's even with good ratings just disappears sometimes and this is bad.

MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

I would suggest not to go for rating sites, quick and easy money is not easy! You need to work hard on this in the beginning and develop a good understanding of crypto and blockchain first. Instead of investing Alts directly they should start with good ICOs and to find them they need to research and study, ICOs come up with a good amount of information on their product which can help them a lot. Go for Liven and Redcab, targeting real markets like food and travel, they are legit and reliable.
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

I think it's good to add references to investors not to participate in scam projects, I appreciate what experts do in rating ico projects, they have tried to make the world cryptocurrency better.

As we all know experts are corrupted. How can you trust their opinion?

Sissttemm

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

I think that all ratings are false, you do not need to rely on these ratings . you have to make decisions based on your own conclusions
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

In my opinion, most of them are not objective nowadays. Project can buy a promotion in this rating and investors buy their token and lose its money.
Klaviatura03

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

of course not, I'm not satisfied or not happy ... almost all ratings do not justify themselves
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

In my opinion, most of them are not objective nowadays. Project can buy a promotion in this rating and investors buy their token and lose its money.

So may be it s time to change it? What if a project will be rated by community members?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: