Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How a trader should deal with the stress?  (Read 1487 times)
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

You know, I like your idea - this is a really necessary resource - no matter how you try to be calm, everything is early excitement: joy and disappointment.
Advice - just treat it as a game and calculate your opportunities, do not chase after large percentages - better but more often.
Treat it rather like a strategic game that helps you look at the market situation and the facts and figures available to you before you make a decision. This is very important to survive and make super profits in the market. In addition, if you a good enough to understand the business, you would not be stressed because a business minded man is always a foresighted man and he can speculate and smell future profits in his field regardless of the current loss so why to be stressed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

A trader should follow some specific rules and regulation which he needs to set before start trading. Once he closes the trading on that day he should open it on the next day only, if he keeps on checking the market might feel more stress about the market.
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

A trader should follow some specific rules and regulation which he needs to set before start trading. Once he closes the trading on that day he should open it on the next day only, if he keeps on checking the market might feel more stress about the market.

I applied the time span I set myself and had to stop if indeed the situation was not better and too much loss, imposing opportunities would only be excessive frustration.

I am more concerned with the health of my body and mind compared to the actual profit arguments that can still be achieved in the following days. The market is always moving and that's where we have to avoid FOMO that is not right.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Take a break for a week or two then start afresh. If you change your schedule a bit then you wouldn't feel much stress. Another thing you can do is to go for a longer period of trading which is less stressful.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

I agree that long-term trading is better; you are less stressed there. Unless of course the price drops to zero. You need to do something else, in order not to look at the monitor screen every hour.
Hilly

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

It’s not easy to get over stress, but you can learn to control yourself by being aware of it and realizing that it can lead to you causing damages that you can’t reverse at last. When you feel that things are getting out of hand its best to close the trade and maybe find something to make yourself happy, and there is nothing wrong with having a drink, you know.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

A trader that is not disciplined is not a good trader, which is just the plain truth. It is one thing to have the skills, strategy, knowledge on how to trade, and it is another thing to work on your mindset on the way you approach trading. A lot of people approach trading like they want to make all the money they can make in a single trade, some approach it with emotions that even with their strategies, their ability to execute it perfectly becomes a challenge and so on.

To be able to deal with stress, there are some things you need to tell yourself when it comes to rules on your approach, and how you execute your strategy, because if you do not do that onset, the chances are that you will flop.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

I agree that long-term trading is better; you are less stressed there. Unless of course the price drops to zero. You need to do something else, in order not to look at the monitor screen every hour.

We can avoid of getting stressed when we take trading as a challenge and be easy to deal it without doubt. Because trading is a serious game, we can get a lot of losses and gain a massive profits as well, but in order for us to evade from that losses, we should learn how to trade and be wise enough to handle this challenges, and also enjoy trading as it is a good experience. Also I agree with long term trading as well.
loloos

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

A trader should be calm enough to handle it. Of course a trader gets stressed when he keeps on checking about the trade.
When he gets stressed, trader should handle it by using his mind. He should live the thinking for sometime and get relaxed himself.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

A trader should be calm enough to handle it. Of course a trader gets stressed when he keeps on checking about the trade.
When he gets stressed, trader should handle it by using his mind. He should live the thinking for sometime and get relaxed himself.
And he should also be responsible enough for the sake of not getting stressed. It is better for a trader to have rules and regulations to follow so that he has the guide on what to do in a particular process of trading. But, a trader can avoid stress if he has the skills, strategies and he knows a lot on how the process of trading will flow.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

When you have complete knowledge of the the market you will not be stressed and you will feel free so if i buy some coins now i will find out some right time for sale and that time i will be relax but the important quality of a trader that he/she must be patience and wise and they can find right time for trade and if you have many coins you are successful in the present market .

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

And he should also be responsible enough for the sake of not getting stressed. It is better for a trader to have rules and regulations to follow so that he has the guide on what to do in a particular process of trading. But, a trader can avoid stress if he has the skills, strategies and he knows a lot on how the process of trading will flow.
Right.I agree.In addition to that,a trader who has a positive mind always is always been a stress free.He might be stressed some time but he knows how to manage it well and does not let it control his way of thinking.As long as a trader knows what he's doing and is always prepared for its outcome,then he can easily overcome the things that can get him stress.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

Lol, I don’t even understand what the site is all about, cause I’m seeing nothing except a timer on top with a sound playing at the background . So what do you expect us to do with this site, just sit and watch the screen? Lol, that’s even more boring. There are plenty things to do to relieve yourself from stress, and I’m sure ‘watching an empty screen’ isn’t part of it.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

Serenity and patience are things that deserve to be understood, because with Tranquility and good emotional control we can control the situation well. Stress is indeed a very difficult thing to avoid, every trader is always in a difficult condition when making a decision. This is a challenge and we must be able to face this challenge as well as possible.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

Take a break for a week or two then start afresh. If you change your schedule a bit then you wouldn't feel much stress. Another thing you can do is to go for a longer period of trading which is less stressful.
Yes, it’s much better to go for a long-term trade, you wouldn’t have to stress yourself out much, you can even set stop-loss and go handle other things while your trade handles itself.

Some people will even prefer to make use of bots, although not all of them are reliable (difficult to find a good trade bot). I understand what the op was trying to build, a site for those that wants to meditate for a few minutes. Have seen a lot of similar sites and apps lately.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

It good to see unique positive service targeted at cryptocurrency traders and trading activities can actually take a toll on your mind and your body.  The relaxation could be healthy and profitable as well if you look at the business side of it.  I will sure use your service in the future!

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

Naturally in any case you need to be able to relax, take breaks, exercise and with a cold head to start trading
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

The only one can deal with stress is through knowledge.  If you are knowledgeable in any field of endeavour you have power over that endeavour.  If you want not to have much worry in trading then you should invest with the knowledge of what is currently happening in the market. 
Naturally in any case you need to be able to relax, take breaks, exercise and with a cold head to start trading
maybe this is part of successful trading but I think trading need attention and intelligent.  If you cannot pay attention to detail you will lose out in trading.
chaklee1

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

I think the last thing any stressed person would do is watching a video with piano sounds. Trader have their own ways to overcome stress. Stress is inevitable when trading and it's crucial to know how to distract yourself.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Just a cup of coffee and a view from a rainy day is enough to take my stress
You have a great technique in representing your project ,cool man 😂😂😂

Well i guess stress is part of profiteering,but the important thing is how we handle this to not affect our trading habits,and how will this be converted into something more useful

If you think its been stressful,better take a break and comeback whenever you feel stronger again to trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: