Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 04:54:47 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm just thinking about to give away to my 4-year-old nephew a 0.01 BTC  (Read 216 times)
fantasticX5

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

Wow nice idea... I hope that it will multiple by many times until your nephew reach at age 18. It's a good gift for him to build his future in a right direction.
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
TimesVeronica

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Just remember to protect the paper. And besides, make sure you know how to make a wallet safely. You have a good vision with your nephew because you are thinking about her future. It has been a long time since it was used to discover that bitcoin would be fun.
mark__s

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Thank you everybody I have made the decision to make this thing reality, I've just created the wallet and printed 3 copies of it (1 for me, 1 for my nephew (that i'll give to my sister) and one stored safety in my loft with only my mother aware of the place Cheesy).

This is the address that I've made for him 18RRU9vusin5URqbW823jPrdAiAWtQ4zf1, now I only have to deposit the 0.1 BTC, but it lacks 1 month to his birthday so in the time remaining I'm trying to keep the 0.1 for me and trade it for cumulation.
If somebody of the new, wealthy elite wants to give to my nephew a little present all donation will be for Tommy (this is his name) and when it will be 18 years old would have an even greater surprire Cheesy

Thanks for the advice man, one day I will let him read this conversation which I am sure will remain faithfully archived in this forum where everything was born <3
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.