Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer virus used to steal cryptos?  (Read 2182 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

As I have seen from a website about China's nabbing crypto thieves.  So, being a computer genius has a lot of advantages to get rich so easily with cryptocurrencies if they will not be caught.  Unlike us who makes clean living by trading, mining, investing and bounty hunting, they tend to get easy income in their professional thieves way.  Might be this is the reason why bitcoin's value is going down.  Just my thoughts..

Check out the link about this news I have red.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/china-nabs-crypto-thieves-social-120041067.html
Of course this will makes investors doubt to buy bitcoin, but one thing that must be concerned here is hacking itself is not an easy job, if you safe your coin in thrusted and strong online wallet such as blockchain.info then you don't need to be worry or if you have hardware wallet with full sync client then it is better. In this case, the dropping price is too extreeme so I don't think that it is the only one reason why bitcoin price fall this much, most probably is because many ICO project who sell their collected bitcoin to buy fiat to funding their project. But I think it's actually not a bad thing because the effect will be only for short term, the development that they do for cryptocurrency will increase the number of bitcoin adoption. Enjoy the fluctuations price, this is the time to buy bitcoin at low price, many people want to buy bitcoin at low price but when they have the chance then most of them are doubt and worry Roll Eyes Huh

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter