Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WhaleLend - EARN INTEREST on CRYPTO HOLDINGS -- Risk-Free and Trusted  (Read 577 times)
RomanovAndrey1987 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

https://www.whalelend.com/
https://t.me/WhaleLendOfficial

Earn interest on your cryptocurrency holdings - trusted, reputed and risk-free. Ideal for HODLERS

Put your cryptocurrency to work and earn while you sleep!

Registered Finnish company
- it’s safe, privacy-sensitive and GDPR-proof. The company address is public, you can go visit the team should you wish. Not a scammy ICO, as the team doesn’t think there is a reason for a token here.

Zero counterparty default risk - since the exchange will force liquidate trader’s position so that the borrowed money (from WhaleLend) will always be safe

Automatic lending platform
- Whalelend borrows capital to crypto markets for traders -> gains with crypto trade without spending time learning or doing it yourself

Generous referral program - Ask your friend to sign up using your referral link. In return, you will receive 20% of the fee Whalelend charges on your friend’s interest for 12 months from the day of his or her signup. In another word, if you have 1 BTC on WhaleLend, introduce 5 more friends to do the same will double your interest income

No asset price risk - when using this WhaleLend, your deposit at no point is converted into anything else. E.g. if you invest with BTC, your BTC will never be traded into anything else throughout the whole investment period

High investment liquidity
- you can withdraw the same day if you feel like it. Might take a while to get your asset out of the lending market, but usually, you can get it pretty quickly

Tailor-made for:

• HODLers but not for day traders.
  • People that have cryptos and want to make some passive income without risks.
  • People that are interested in cryptos and want to make passive income with them but don’t have time/interest to do trading themselves.
  • Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=xr3AJPFbHVw.
  • Recommended by the founder of Localbitcoins.

Keep in touch: https://t.me/WhaleLendOfficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

It smells fishy to me.I usually never participate in ay kind of program that promise X% of interest.But let's suppose it's legit,why the expiry date is January 2019?It looks like a planned exist scam.
Source:whois.net

PS:I'm just having a critical mind,trading is not stable and there is no way you can guarantee the interest profit for investors.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

Why are you astroturfing bitcointalk again?

Your fees of 50% is extremely high, and that requires entrusting you with the funds.

It is much better to use a service like CryptoLend.net which only charges a 3% fee, and only requires API keys so they have no possibility of stealing funds.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

Your fees of 50% is extremely high, and that requires entrusting you with the funds.

It is much better to use a service like CryptoLend.net which only charges a 3% fee, and only requires API keys so they have no possibility of stealing funds.

haha i even not trust this whaleScam XD They offer 8% on € XD is it yearly or monthly rate ?
And now your porst comes with a very greta trust rate! I hope you getting huge traffic with your trust rate Cheesy

kind regards
Nikhil Sethi
Copper Member

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

AUM is super bad. since if you have 5% return, you end up paying 3 on 100 whereas if you 50% interests. you pay 2.5. So it is actually better most of the times to pay 50% than 3% AUM.
It's just a marketing scam to make the number sounds much smaller.

Your trust score speaks volumes that you're nothing but a paid shill spamming everywhere.
Nikhil Sethi
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

It smells fishy to me.I usually never participate in ay kind of program that promise X% of interest.But let's suppose it's legit,why the expiry date is January 2019?It looks like a planned exist scam.

PS:I'm just having a critical mind,trading is not stable and there is no way you can guarantee the interest profit for investors.

So you will evaluate a project based on the expiry of a domain? God, your IQ is seriously low. Calling every project scam makes you look like a fool. Stop embarrassing yourself.
algopro

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

calling this Risk-free is pretty far fetched - however, I've been looking for something like this for a while and like the idea. How do you guarantee the return of deposits and what is the typical duration of lending positions / how did you come up with the annualised interest rates on your webpage?

thanks

Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

https://image.ibb.co/d2khXT/Screenshot_5.png
The kind of fears/questions I will not ignore also, The concept sound really attractive, but one need to be sure we are not dealing with a ponzi. Will need to check it out anyway
cryptonne

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

So this project you will be making will act as a bank? Where we can get interest if we store our Bitcoins in here if ever we store it in your Savings Community will it be converted into token? Or will it act as a wallet? I'm still a little bit confused about this project so please bare me.
Veronica01

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

How can I withdraw money? What return is expected?

Users can submit a withdrawal request in Accounts > Withdrawals. After a request is made, the withdrawal process can take up to 30 days, as your money is in the lending exchange and 30 days is the maximum lending period of the exchange.

The annualised returns vary depending on the asset and the exchange. To provide a rough idea, historically during 2017, returns on Bitfinex have been around 15% to 20% annually for Bitcoin.
JohnMurph

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

Hello, I am a citizen of the United States of America. Can I take part in this ICO and if yes will i be able to use USD as a form of payment/currency?
Thank you.
bitcoin_mania1

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

I am interested in this project but do you guarantee a risk-free holding to earn interest on one’s crypto currency?
Thank you.
Raven_rys

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

How often can investors withdraw their assets and how long would it take to get our assets out of the market and with us?

Thank you.
JohnMurph

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

I have read a little bit about this projects's referral programme. But I want to know what is the fee percentage you will get if your friend signs up for the same and will we get any more benefits/interest?
crypto.master

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

I would like to know more about the partners and other businesses this platform is partnered with and which industries are backing this project in order to understand this better.
JohnMurph

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

Is there a withdrawal fee? What is the minimum amount i can withdraw at any time and what is the maximum withdrawal amount for the same?
Thank you.
ClarkeL

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Your services on the website says ‘advanced strategies e.g iceberg and event driven lending’. Is there a whitepaper or a detailed document where i could read more about these strategies in order to understand better?
bitcoin_mania1

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

What currencies does this project accept? I do not own any crypto currencies, am i still eligible to participate in this project and if yes what other form of payment could i use?
crypto.master

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Is the interest that an investor receives in the same currency as the payment? For example, if i invest in bitcoins, would i get my returns in bitcoins itself or would it be in another currency?
JohnMurph

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

How do you ensure an income for the investors who have cryptos and invest in this project that is risk free?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: