Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[BOUNTY]🔥[ICO] SLICLide - DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK  (Read 865 times)
hollwing

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

I want to quickly become part of your project, I hope you will achieve your goal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

This project is good, seeing from the roadmap and achieving the main sale is very satisfying. looks like this project is very potential for investors ... but I haven't seen complete information about the team and partners of SLIClide, where can I see it?

they are likely to update soon about the team in this project, I also just see how they will bring this project in the future on the whitepaper but it's still not perfect.
grimtop

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

A promising project with great potential. Social network is everydays live for everyone this days.
I believe in your success. Good luck dev Smiley
la_tet

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Judging by ICO fees, this project will succeed, good luck to you
flforward

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

Having become acquainted with WP, I found several important points that distinguish this implementation from similar projects. I think this can really be successful, at least as part of something more. Good luck!
Staipy

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

Having become acquainted with WP, I found several important points that distinguish this implementation from similar projects. I think this can really be successful, at least as part of something more. Good luck!

Thank you, we try to make our project unique
Staipy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

At the time of the end of the ICO, 3855 eth were collected, thank you!
marvlegh

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

Looking from the total supply of the project that can become one of many reason for this coins to has a good price in the future.
I also hope that the project also supported by many people so that this coins will have high demand.
indishake

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

Sliclide seems like a good project to follow.
But for now I'll learn more about this project to get more understanding about the concept of it.
I hope the project will get success in the near future
BoogieCous

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:27:36 AM

Great idea for the project, social networks are now very popular, so you have a good chance of success. I will follow you, good luck
botievank

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

It looks like a very cool project. I want to participate and support. I wish you success with your niche in this difficult market
Staipy

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

Thank you for your feedback.
yardq

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

I think it will be great project with good perspectives.
Keuzor

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

As I predicted - this project is doomed to success
Ayurpwnz

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

Your collections are impressive, the project really should turn out to be very worthy
Staipy

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

As I predicted - this project is doomed to success
We are very happy that we were able to meet the expectations of people
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

A great project and interesting one,  I hope the team will work hard and promote it carefully, to be accepted by investors. Best of luck. I want to know more about the team and other details. what is the total supply, when ICO etc.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Hello. I have already seen similar projects. Can you say what is your main difference from similar projects? Are there unique functions?

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Will this only be for people socializing on the internet or is there anything that you offer, which for example Facebook doesn't have (except for the decentralization of course)? There are others doing this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Will this only be for people socializing on the internet or is there anything that you offer, which for example Facebook doesn't have (except for the decentralization of course)? There are others doing this.
I think that this idea is not new, although it is very interesting. If the site will be a beautiful interface, it is possible to be a lot of users of this social network and bring more money to the owners of this company. Now we need to improve the interface of the site and get rid of bugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: