Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The demise of DOGE and how it is affecting our income  (Read 3777 times)
ewhenn

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:58:31 AM

how i pointed out they will ruin it for all of us ?

..leave

your not wanted.

me ? i'm not going anywhere and i will have a lot of i told you so's to dish out to noobs like all the morons scamming with Doge coin..

WAHH, they're ruining it for me!!!!

Hey man, go have a fucking cry about it.

Don't be surprised if there are wide sweeping arrests for fraud and money laundering.. authorities don't usually respond to well to ponzi scheme operations
even if the have an ooooooh soooooo hilarious dog meme.jpg as an icon.

What the fuck are you on about, unless you mean bitcoin?  Bitcoin exchange CEO arrested for money laundering: CEO of exchange BitInstant, Charlie Shrem.

Seriously though, if I paid for a sack of drugs using gold bars, would that make gold "bad"?  Nope, a payment method isn't good or bad, its just a payment method. Nothing more, nothing less.
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:38:01 AM

For everyone looking for new opportunities, you can check our pool at http://manicminer.in

It is the first merged mining pool with scrypt coins. Let me explain you how it works. You can mine all of these coins at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

Basically there are some main chain coins, which are LTC, DOGE, CAT, DGC and POT. Lets say you mine at 1 Mhash/s, these power will be split in these main coins, and the pool does it in a way so you are mining the most profitable one. At the same time, you are getting the other coins for free at full speed. You would be mining Pesetacoin at 1Mh/s, Huntercoin at 1Mh/s, UnitedScryptCoin at 1Mh/s, Orgcoin at 1Mh/s and all of the main chain coins at 1Mh/s. Obviously this increases the profit by a lot. You just have to give it a try and make numbers Wink

If someone has any questions just send me a PM

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trillium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:46:26 AM

For everyone looking for new opportunities, you can check our pool at http://manicminer.in

It is the first merged mining pool with scrypt coins. Let me explain you how it works. You can mine all of these coins at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

Basically there are some main chain coins, which are LTC, DOGE, CAT, DGC and POT. Lets say you mine at 1 Mhash/s, these power will be split in these main coins, and the pool does it in a way so you are mining the most profitable one. At the same time, you are getting the other coins for free at full speed. You would be mining Pesetacoin at 1Mh/s, Huntercoin at 1Mh/s, UnitedScryptCoin at 1Mh/s, Orgcoin at 1Mh/s and all of the main chain coins at 1Mh/s. Obviously this increases the profit by a lot. You just have to give it a try and make numbers Wink

Sounds too good to be true, so it probably is. What's the catch?

BTC:1AaaAAAAaAAE2L1PXM1x9VDNqvcrfa9He6
Frogcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:58:00 AM

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

If this were possible, it would be well known by the community. I wouldn't trust that site.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:34:13 AM

Your doing it wrong..

This is the first unironic example of this mistake I've ever seen.

and THAT was the best retort you could come up with after reading that long winded rambling i did ?
jeez your really reaching arn't you lol

sorry you fail.. try again ?

U mad bro ?

upset i insulted the whole scammy greedy brat ponzi con/coin scene ? and how i pointed out they will ruin it for all of us ?

..leave

your not wanted.

me ? i'm not going anywhere and i will have a lot of i told you so's to dish out to noobs like all the morons scamming with Doge coin..

Don't be surprised if there are wide sweeping arrests for fraud and money laundering.. authorities don't usually respond to well to ponzi scheme operations
even if the have an ooooooh soooooo hilarious dog meme.jpg as an icon.

so gonna try again greedy delusional nub ? or are you far too busy flash mining the two "My Little Pony" coins that came out within last few hours ?

See my sig too, i get the feeling your one of "them" and brain washed or high off of flash mining profits like the OP.. i can help re-educate you to see the truth Wink

Who are you talking to?

all the idiot moron scam supporters that lack the intelligence to know when somone is talking to them that is who..

would it help if i spoke in Doge tard speak ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
juanichiloco

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:13:35 PM

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

If this were possible, it would be well known by the community. I wouldn't trust that site.

All of this started with the UnitedScryptCoin, they were the first ones in creating the merged mining code for their coin. You just have to go to their thread and see, there are proofs for that. Basically how this works is reusing your shares, each share you generate you try it with the main coin, LTC for example, and then with USC.

PesetaCoin, HunterCoin and OrgCoin came later, if you are a programmer you can check their code and see the similarities with the USC. Until now merged minind wasn't good because it was only possible with solo mining using P2Pool, but then this pool was developed. I can show you the thread with all the comments, but it is not in English. If you still don't trust me I can show you the first virtual machinewe used for merged mining.
Yeseterday we finished translating the pool into English, and don't understand why it haven't been a lot more successful, because there is not a bad point in all of this, it is just reusing shares. You just have to come and see 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alc

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:27:33 PM

The catch is that he's being a bit loose with his definition of "mining at the same time". Some of those coins support merged mining (UnitedScryptCoin, PesetaCoin, HunterCoin and OrgCoin, apparently) so these will mine concurrent, but you can't mine LTC at the same time as Doge/Cat/Pot/Digitalcoin and get payouts for all, you have to pick one.
Frogcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:43:46 PM

PesetaCoin, HunterCoin and OrgCoin came later, if you are a programmer you can check their code and see the similarities with the USC. Until now merged minind wasn't good because it was only possible with solo mining using P2Pool, but then this pool was developed. I can show you the thread with all the comments, but it is not in English. If you still don't trust me I can show you the first virtual machinewe used for merged mining.
Yeseterday we finished translating the pool into English, and don't understand why it haven't been a lot more successful, because there is not a bad point in all of this, it is just reusing shares. You just have to come and see 

Oh, I see what you mean now. I apologize for my earlier remark, I wasn't really familiar with USC and these other altcoins.

I just focused in on DOGE and LTC and I assumed you meant that you had a way to mine them concurrently.
Alex3917

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:00:08 PM

I will be interested to see what you decide to do.  When bitcoin halved in  November 2012, a number of people mined at a loss until the price increased, but there were far fewer coins back then.  Demand for dogecoin has been nothing short of staggering for weeks, so I think we will see that reflected in the price in a few days.  Doge is still growing at about 1% a day in terms of addresses on the chain with money.  That is far higher than any other coin.  

How are you able to see that Doge is growing at 1% a day in terms of addresses on the chain with money? I don't see this is the dogechain API.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

I will be interested to see what you decide to do.  When bitcoin halved in  November 2012, a number of people mined at a loss until the price increased, but there were far fewer coins back then.  Demand for dogecoin has been nothing short of staggering for weeks, so I think we will see that reflected in the price in a few days.  Doge is still growing at about 1% a day in terms of addresses on the chain with money.  That is far higher than any other coin.  

How are you able to see that Doge is growing at 1% a day in terms of addresses on the chain with money? I don't see this is the dogechain API.

He know Chuck Norris.
juanichiloco

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:40:28 PM

Oh, I see what you mean now. I apologize for my earlier remark, I wasn't really familiar with USC and these other altcoins.

I just focused in on DOGE and LTC and I assumed you meant that you had a way to mine them concurrently.

No, you mine only one of the mains (LTC, DOGE,  DGC, POT or CAT), and then the others come for free. But if you have for example the 5% of the shares of the pool you will receive 5% of every coin. Obviously you can't merge mine LTC and DOGE, because the code isn't there but, lets say you have a 1250 Khash/s mining rig, it would be like this:

LTC: You would receive it as if you were mining at 250Khash/s (1250 / 5), even if you are only mining other of the mains.
POT: You would receive it as if you were mining at 250Khash/s (1250 / 5), even if you are only mining other of the mains.
DGC: You would receive it as if you were mining at 250Khash/s (1250 / 5), even if you are only mining other of the mains.
CAT: You would receive it as if you were mining at 250Khash/s (1250 / 5), even if you are only mining other of the mains.
DOGE: You would receive it as if you were mining at 250Khash/s (1250 / 5), even if you are only mining other of the mains.
PTC: Full speed, 1250 Khash/s.
ORG: Full speed, 1250 Khash/s.
HTC: Full speed, 1250 Khash/s.
USC: Full speed, 1250 Khash/s.

Obviously we will be adding more merged mined coins if they appear. If a big one like DOGE added that code it would be great, but it isn't possible yet.
Anyway, you are mining 4 coins for free, I think at least it deserves a try, doesn't it?

lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:58:40 PM

i could never in a million years find the words to express how badly i want you and all the other people like you to leave the scene.

Your a cancer to the crypto community.

The primary reason is you feed of what can only be described and already is widely perceived publicly as nothing more than a Ponzi Scheme.
You don't have the faintest interest obviously in supporting the concept of a digital currency and are here making a mess of our scene simply out of greed.

All the gay random shit clone coins your so desperate to 'flash mine' are destroying the entire crypto situation across the globe..
Which should have been your topic title by the way.. "Wanted new coin to flash mine"
And i say this because there is no way in hell governments across the planet are not looking at Doge coin and then the rest and then
coming to the conclusion that they are ALL Ponzi schemes equally and ALL should be banned or severely regulated.. sadly i think they are right too
it may be the only way to stop you people.. and i would rather see this whole scene go down the toilet then let you fuck it up anymore !
And you can bicker about what is or what is not a Ponzi scheme but i can show you any site at random across the planet that is exposed to this crap
and all people scream Ponzi in a heart beat and you think politicians etc are smart enough or care enough to see what its about ? Of course not.. they don't care.

I said it a year ago and i say it even more so now.. you guys will ruin this scene and that is what is happening and this also is a reason for Bitcoin itself
to be regarded as a Ponzi scheme scam and also making it's value plummet.. respectable investors across the world see your kind
and dump their shit and walk away ..they do not want to be involved with greedy children out of control foaming at the mouth hard with greed.

Congrats on taking a good thing and spoiling it for ALL of us and dragging everyone down with you !
I hope it's worth it making more now than a lot long term.. too bad you people are all far too dumb to see the brutally obvious Sad

And you can say what you want in return but i will remind you ALL i have since day one been looking out for the new guys that come into this scene
and prob 100+ of you have received personal and often long time consuming help from me while i drop what i am doing and bend over backwards to help you all anyway i can
EVEN if i hate the coin your using .. and you guys know it ! ..i have 99.99% refused any kind of donation in return for my time also.
AND i am looking out for new guys who comes into this scene by warning them of the dangers involved and helping them cope with the aftermath
of getting essentially ripped off by you guys as you stomp around bragging about how much Bitcoin / Money you have made while noobs are left
holding the bag and broke.. defenseless and unable to get their money back because they don't have the trading skills and experience to handle
getting stuck with a bag as you guys do what your asking about in your first comment here.. flash mine and run.. (lAKA: ponzi scheme)
And you can say oh that's fair.. and i say oh its fair i can warn these guys and help them as much as i can and maybe persuade some of you to stop being so greedy ?

Sacrifice it all for short term higher gain while ruining the scene for all of us and leaving victims in your wake ? or use your brain and let this go long term ?
Choice is yours..

PS:
You can make more than enough money with out having to flash mine scam-coins that are released daily by shadowy anonymous scammers !
If YOU can't ? Your doing it wrong..

Too much emotion

Try to be more rational

I dont mine Doge

If Doge could ruin the crypto movement, or flash miners ruin it, it wouldnt be worth it anyway

OMG   Shocked   LOL Take a deep breath, Bitcoin will be fine

WOW
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: