Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh  (Read 13327 times)
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

Let's get serious for a  few minutes here. Let's think of this from a technocrat's stance. Where do liberal law professionals stand on this issue? Should he be appointed, what does the public think.

Last count was 2200 voting "absolutely not".

--

Like actually use that same logic with TPPA and Economics: http://ccsi.columbia.edu/2016/10/03/220-law-and-economics-professors-sign-letter-opposing-isds-in-the-tpp/

--

220 vs 2200? that's an insane amount of technocratic leaders weighing in on the issue.
1 - FIFY

2 - Why do you think anyone would care what a bunch of law professors think?

1: "yes, let's label every single one of these 2200 individuals as "liberals, not a single conservative among the bunch" - BULLSHIT STATEMENT

2: If you're not going to pay attention to industry, you're going to have a bad time.

---

What qualifications to you have to judge law? None. What qualification do the general public have? None. What do these 2200 law professionals have in common? Oh, just the underlying education that let's them know about law.

It's pretty bad when industry overwhelmingly opposes something like this.

I can't believe a possible rapist will become supreme justice. It is scary as hell.

Fun fact: You are a possible rapist.

Bill Cosby was also a possible rapist for many years before he was a convicted rapist.

Playing with words is fun if you're purposely being decisive in the argument here.

In reality, there's testimony against him. The investigation into that testimony was fairly limited and therefore found no evidence. However, it's absolutely known that he's a liar, by hearsay (and absolutely refusal to take sworn testimony).

Wow, this whole time I thought I was responding to a very vague, general, and practically universally applicable designation, effectively making it senseless, but apparently I am "playing with words". Thanks for educating me. BTW the word is divisive, unless you are telling me I have resolved this conflict.

Ouch, more word games. Whoops, used decisive instead of divisive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

It's even more significant when you consider it is AFAIK an unprecedented move for the legal community to do something like this.  I guess this will make a nice little black list for Kavanaugh if any of those professional that signed the document ever come before the SC!

Add to that the WaPo Op Ed from the editorial board themselves urging senators to vote no on Kananaugh (something the Op Ed board has not done in over 30 years).

And last but possibly the most important is the opinion of the 3rd longest sitting Justice of the Supreme Court in the history of the USA.  A man who is arguably one of the single most experienced people alive with respect to the SC.  Sitting and retired SC Justices rarely if ever come out and state categorically a nomination should not be elevated, I don't know of it ever happening.

But don't worry none of those people are even remotely close to being able to assess Kavanaugh's suitability as well as the legal Pundits like Quicksy and the HARD right that is over represented here in this board.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

It's even more significant when you consider it is AFAIK an unprecedented move for the legal community to do something like this.  I guess this will make a nice little black list for Kavanaugh if any of those professional that signed the document ever come before the SC!

Add to that the WaPo Op Ed from the editorial board themselves urging senators to vote no on Kananaugh (something the Op Ed board has not done in over 30 years).

And last but possibly the most important is the opinion of the 3rd longest sitting Justice of the Supreme Court in the history of the USA.  A man who is arguably one of the single most experienced people alive with respect to the SC.  Sitting and retired SC Justices rarely if ever come out and state categorically a nomination should not be elevated, I don't know of it ever happening.

But don't worry none of those people are even remotely close to being able to assess Kavanaugh's suitability as well as the legal Pundits like Quicksy and the HARD right that is over represented here in this board.

Scary times my friend. Scary times.

I can't ever remember a time when a single party controlled all three branches of government. Hell, the supreme court's not even supposed to be partisan.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

I can't believe a possible rapist will become supreme justice. It is scary as hell.

What should actually scare you is that a certain section of society is saying that any female can now accuse a male of sexual assault without a shred of

evidence and that this is ok.

Women are now able to tarnish the image of a person by falsely accusing the person of rape even if they initially consented and the law will crucify them even if they are innocent. A rape victims should at least have a more vivid recollection of details than what the accuser is saying. She seems to change her story all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

I won't worry.

But just in case I should worry, instead of pointing to 2200 nutty left wing professors signing a letter that they're nutty left wing....

Can you point to nutty legal opinions by Kav that shows he's unsuitable?
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Hell, the supreme court's not even supposed to be partisan.

Ya and whats funny is nominations have been sunk because of WAY less of an appearance of a partisan bias.

The seats are too valuable politically to both parties and it is gotten worse over the years culminating in a nominee going so far over the line as to have a former SC Justice publicly declare for the first time EVER (AFAIK) the nominee unfit for the bench, THAT is a big deal and as unprecedented as Kavanaugh's temper tantrum.

Justice Kavanaugh's story is just beginning there are teams of investigative journalists doing what the FBI wasn't allowed to do. Those stories will come out in the months to come. If somehow this Kavanaugh show brings on a blue house and senate you can be confident that this will be scrutinized heavily and the possibility of bringing an impeachment proceeding against Kavanaugh is then real.

It's so odd for me as a Canadian because our conservative base would probably be considered as fairly liberal in the US.  We don't have the massive religious groups entrenched in our right wing party (or any party outside super fringe indy's).  My entire family is conservative to the bone and my brother is quite hard line (by Canadian standards LOL).  My wife and I are always the odd duck when politics come up, until 2016 hehe.  sometimes those political discussions after the Rye starts flowing can be pretty heated, one really heated debate my brother forgot to say sorry after drunkenly interrupting me, we didn't talk for almost 4 minutes!!!!  Thanks to Trump my family is entirely politically united for once in my entire life!
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

Hell, the supreme court's not even supposed to be partisan.
It's so odd for me as a Canadian..

Ha! Got a spare room? I'm really considering emigrating before the great American depression. Legalized weed, universal healthcare, friendly citizens, what's not to love about Canada?

The last time the GOP controlled both congress and the whitehouse, the great depression shortly followed. I don't think any world economy will escape this depression tbh. The impacts will probably cause cascading failure of other nation's economies.

It's scary to think that they'll control all 3 branches of government.

This is the absolute worst. It's truly frighteningly  the level of "rules for thee, but not for me" the Republican party has put forth.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

I won't worry.

But just in case I should worry, instead of pointing to 2200 nutty left wing professors signing a letter that they're nutty left wing....

Does a man with 128 years experience  Wink, or in other words the single living person with the most experience ON THE Supreme Court count as a legal opinion?  And BTW this was a man who PREVIOUS to Kavanaughs testimony at the Ford hearing thought Kavanaugh was suited for the position.  After Kavanaughs temper tantrum former Justice Stevens and thousands of other legal professionals had a slightly different opinion.  So much of a different opinion that they did something NEVER done before LOL.

And last but possibly the most important is the opinion of the 3rd longest sitting Justice of the Supreme Court in the history of the USA.  A man who is arguably one of the single most experienced people alive with respect to the SC.  Sitting and retired SC Justices rarely if ever come out and state categorically a nomination should not be elevated, I don't know of it ever happening.

But of course I would agree you are far more qualified to assess his suitability.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

This is based on a tweet from Senator Hatch's office, however it bears repeating myself....

The Washington Post editorial board also had not blamed a hurricane until about 4 weeks ago, so it is a big month for the Washington Post's editorial board.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

This is based on a tweet from Senator Hatch's office, however it bears repeating myself....

The Washington Post editorial board also had not blamed a hurricane until about 4 weeks ago, so it is a big month for the Washington Post's editorial board.

No the editorial board did not blame a hurricane on Trump.. An Op Ed by a cartoonist is not the Editorial Board's opinion like the Kavanaugh piece.

Of course you also ignore the contents of the article where it says Trump didn't create the actual fucking storm but his climate policies are making such storms worse.  I know reading comprehension is harder that pandering to actual titles but if you could try to be a little more factual in comparing apples to apples it would help you look a lot less stupid!

If you could show me where the editorial board has claimed president trump caused a hurricane that would help and be an actual comparison IF you disregard the meaning of the article and look simply at the title.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

I won't worry.

Does a man with 128 years experience  Wink, or in other words the single living person with the most experience ON THE Supreme Court count as a legal opinion?  And BTW this was a man who PREVIOUS to Kavanaughs testimony at the Ford hearing thought Kavanaugh was suited for the position.  After Kavanaughs temper tantrum former Justice Stevens and thousands of other legal professionals had a slightly different opinion.  So much of a different opinion that they did something NEVER done before LOL.

And last but possibly the most important is the opinion of the 3rd longest sitting Justice of the Supreme Court in the history of the USA.  A man who is arguably one of the single most experienced people alive with respect to the SC.  Sitting and retired SC Justices rarely if ever come out and state categorically a nomination should not be elevated, I don't know of it ever happening.

But of course I would agree you are far more qualified to assess his suitability.

So there are no nutty legal opinions by Kavanaugh.

Thanks.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:22:35 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (2)

I won't worry.

So there are no nutty legal opinions by Kavanaugh.

Thanks.

Fuck off with that nonsense. I quoted this several pages back:

In one of his earliest opinions, Jane Doe v. DC, 489 F.3d 376 (D.C. Cir. 2007), Judge Kavanaugh overruled U.S. District Judge Henry Kennedy’s preliminary injunction, 374 F.Supp.2d 107 (D.D.C. 2005) and later summary judgment and permanent injunction, 232 F.R.D. 18 (D.D.C. 2005) and said that even when a severely intellectually disabled person expresses that they do not want an unnecessary elective surgery, the government can still impose that surgery against their wishes without violating constitutional or statutory rights.

Brian Hundley was a 41-year old graduate of Howard University School of Dentistry studying for his boards. He was sitting in his car, unarmed, when a 6’3”, 204-pound off- duty police officer in street clothes ordered him to get out, and in short order shot and killed him with his 9mm Glock. The officer said he shot Brian because he moved his hand behind his back, but the jury specifically rejected that story in a special interrogatory verdict, and found for Brian’s surviving loved ones. In Hundley v. DC, 494 F.3d 1097 (D.C. Cir. 2007), however, Judge Kavanaugh overruled the jury and found for the officer. The opinion describes the facts from the officer’s point of view, id., despite the jury rejecting the officer’s story. As we have already been taught as 1Ls, in a situation like this, the judge is supposed to be deferential to the jury and state the facts in a light favorable to sustaining the jury’s verdict. But this early opinion was just one of Judge Kavanaugh’s regular departures from federal rules and constitutional standards.

Seventeen-year old Antonio Hester was sentenced to a maximum of ten years in prison as a minor. He had a learning disability, and DC public schools, which had been providing him special education for years, promised to continue to provide those services while he was incarcerated in Maryland, or, if they were not allowed into the prison, to provide compensatory services after his release. The Maryland prison did prevent DC from entering to provide Antonio with services, however, and DC then refused to provide services after release. U.S. District Judge Gladys Kessler held that DC had backed out of a consent decree and ordered the school district to provide Antonio with compensatory services. 433 F.Supp.2d 71 (D.D.C. 2006). Judge Kavanaugh disagreed, however, and not only reversed summary judgment but – glossing over a factual dispute he had with the district court (not the job of an appellate judge) and Judge Kessler’s legal analysis – directed judgment against Antonio, erasing any chance of educational relief. Hester v. DC, 505 F.3d 1283 (D.C. Cir. 2007).

Judge Kavanaugh is no friend to liberty. In U.S. v. Bullock, 510 F.3d 342 (D.C. Cir. 2007) Kavanaugh justified ordering a person out of his car, detaining him, and searching his crotch area and under his pants by saying that the police had a “reasonable suspicion” that the car was stolen because the person “could not produce registration and could not name the car's owner,” 510 F.3d at 345–46. But the arrestee had given the car owner’s first name and his own driver’s license, and the police had confirmed that the driver’s license was clean and the car had never been reported missing or stolen. Judge Kavanaugh’s opinion upheld the arrestee’s 12-year prison sentence for possession of crack cocaine. Judge Kavanaugh consistently rules for the government in search-and-seizure. U.S. v. Glover, 681 F.3d 411 (D.C. Cir. 2012) (warrantless entry into house & a later search warrant lacking probable cause), U.S. v. Washington, 559 F.3d 573 (D.C. Cir. 2009) (giving deference to “aggressive traffic patrols” in “high crime areas”), U.S. v. Spencer, 530 F.3d 1003 (D.C. Cir. 2008) (permitting search of home), U.S. v. Askew, 529 F.3d 1119 (D.C. Cir. 2008) (dissenting from en banc opinion) (allowing police officers to partially unzip man’s jacket without consent after a pat down and later, after man was not identified by witness, to fully unzip the jacket).

When Judge Kavanaugh has ruled for a criminal defendant on a point of law, he has specifically noted that it made little to no material difference in the outcome for the defendant. U.S. v. Smith, 640 F.3d 358, 361 (D.C. Cir. 2011) (“The vacatur and remand of the felon-in-possession count does not affect Smith's term of imprisonment”). Hamdan v. United States, 696 F.3d 1238, 1257, 1257 n.1 (D.C. Cir. 2012), overruled by Al Bahlul v. United States, 767 F.3d 1 (D.C. Cir. 2014) (“Hamdan was transferred in late 2008 to Yemen and then released there . . . . Our judgment would not preclude detention of Hamdan until the end of U.S. hostilities against al Qaeda[,] [n]or . . . any future military commission charges against Hamdan. . . [,] [n]or . . . appropriate criminal charges in civilian court.”); US v. Bostick, 791 F.3d 127, 162 (D.C. Cir. 2015) (“We affirm the judgments of conviction . . . . two of the defendants . . . are entitled to vacatur . . . and to resentencing under the advisory Sentencing Guidelines. . . The [life] sentence of the remaining defendant . . . is affirmed. We also remand for . . . technical corrections . . . .”); US v. Williams, 784 F.3d 798, 804 (D.C. Cir. 2015) (“We affirm the judgment of the District Court except that, consistent with this Court's ordinary practice in these circumstances, we remand the case so that the District Court may address Williams's claim of ineffective assistance of counsel in the first instance.”); US v. Nwoye, 824 F.3d 1129, 1133–34 (D.C. Cir. 2016) (“In 2013, after the termination of her supervised release, Nwoye filed a motion to vacate her conviction . . . [w]e reverse the judgment of the District Court and remand for further proceedings.”) (note that this case has been upheld as evidence of Judge Kavanaugh’s sympathy for criminal defendants and women; it should be noted that Judge Tatel had already dissented from the court’s affirmance of the conviction years earlier, 663 F.3d 460 (D.C. Cir. 2011), and Judge Kavanaugh’s ruling happened after the defendant had completed her sentence – and he nonetheless said the case was “close.”); US v. Burnett, 827 F.3d 1108, 1112 (D.C. Cir.) (“We affirm the judgments of conviction and sentence in all respects, except that we vacate Burnett’s sentence and remand for the District Court to resentence Burnett.”);

In U.S. v. Lathern, 488 F.3d 1043 (D.C. Cir. 2007), Kavanaugh allowed the exclusion of exculpatory testimony from a defendant’s witness and expert witness in upholding an 8-year /97-month prison sentence. Other rulings in favor of long sentences include US v. Franklin, 663 F.3d 1289 (D.C. Cir. 2011) (life sentence); U.S. v. Duvall, 705 F.3d 479 (D.C. Cir. 2013) (ruling against retroactive correction of crack cocaine disparity); U.S. v. Wright, 745 F.3d 1231 (D.C. Cir. 2014) (ruling against defendant in case alleging attorney conflict of interest); U.S. v. Haight, 892 F.3d 1271 (D.C. Cir. 2018) (reversing a 12 year, 8 month sentence and vacating because it should be at least a 15 year mandatory minimum sentence); U.S. v. Knight, 824 F.3d 1105 (D.C. Cir. 2016) (rejecting speedy trial act and due process claims and a number of challenges to sentences).

By way of contrast: When Carlos Gustavo Gardellini filed a false federal tax return and illegally used offshore accounts, the federal guidelines called for a 10- to 16-month prison sentence. But Judge Kavanaugh, U.S. v. Gardellini, 545 F.3d 1089 (D.C. Cir. 2008), upheld a no-prison-time sentence with five years of probation in Belgium for this white collar criminal with his wife and child, and none of the normal probation conditions or restrictions. Judge Williams dissented. In U.S. v. Settles, 530 F.3d 920 (D.C. Cir. 2008), Judge Kavanaugh held that it was permissible for the district court to consider alleged conduct for which the defendant was acquitted in calculating a criminal sentence using the factors in the sentencing guidelines.

In Omar v. McHugh, 646 F.3d 13 (D.C. Cir. 2011), Judge Kavanaugh held that American citizens have no Constitutional habeas corpus or due process rights to judicial review of whether they are likely to be tortured if they are transferred from U.S. to (in this case) Iraqi custody.

In Harbury v. Hayden, 522 F.3d 413 (D.C. Cir. 2008), Judge Kavanaugh ruled that CIA employees who tortured and killed Guatemalans could not be held accountable in US courts for their violations of international and US law.

Over a dissent, in Jackson v. Gonzalez, 496 F.3d 703 (D.C. Cir. 2007), Kavanaugh threw out a black prison guard’s claim of discrimination, not even allowing it to go to trial, where the guard had shown evidence that he scored 98 out of 100 on qualification exams and that the prison kept positions open for years and had never hired an African American at the level of job he was seeking.

He consistently ruled for the government in FOIA cases against government transparency. Blackwell v. FBI, 646 F.3d 37 (D.C. Cir. 2012), Hodge v. FBI, 703 F.3d 575 (D.C. Cir. 2013), Sack v. DOD, 823 F.3d 687 (D.C. Cir. 2016)

Against free speech when it applies to workers: In Southern New England Telephone Company v. National Labor Relations Board, 793 F.3d 93 (D.C. Cir. 2015) Kavanaugh denied NLRB’s cross-application to enforce its order for the company to permit employees working in public to wear union shirts that said “Inmate” on the front and “Prisoner of (Company)” on the back.

He has shown a comparatively huge amount of concern for trivial or corporate rights, e.g., finding the CFPB unconstitutional, PHH Corporation v. CFPB, 839 F.3d 1 (D.C. Cir. 2016), or FAA regulations against flying model airplanes near D.C. monuments unlawful. Taylor v. Huerta, 856 F.3d 1089 (D.C. Cir. 2017).

This guy is absolutely disgraceful and will be a burden on the SCOTUS for years. Democracy dies today at 5 PM.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

This guy is absolutely disgraceful and will be a burden on the SCOTUS for years. Democracy dies today at 5 PM.

Thanks. I back linked those and found they were widely circulated. However they don't show "nutty" legal work at all. But I agree with you that they show opinions that you and other liberals would not like.

So you've got a conservative judge.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Thanks. I back linked those and found they were widely circulated. However they don't show "nutty" legal work at all. But I agree with you that they show opinions that you and other liberals would not like.

So you've got a conservative judge.

Kek. More than just "conservative". The dude's a fucking nut job. If you read those cases and agree with every single point, I'm pretty sure you're not American or representing American interests.

But obviously 'tard gonna reflect "lala, LIBTARD VALUES!!!! IGNORE THAT HE KILLS PERSONAL FREEDOMS" - Spendulus

Fucking retarded bitcointalk users, I swear to god. If you'd actually open your eyes and look at the reality that is, you'd see past the bullshit propagated over and overall, but nah, you'll live the rest of your life falling the logical fallacies. People like you are the reason why the rest of the world can't have nice things.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Fucking retarded bitcointalk users, I swear to god. If you'd actually open your eyes and look at the reality that is, you'd see past the bullshit propagated over and overall, but nah, you'll live the rest of your life falling the logical fallacies. People like you are the reason why the rest of the world can't have nice things.
To be entirely fair, your posts reflect that you are a left wing political operative. Or at the very least, a left wing extremist.

...and a judge should get you nice things...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:18:13 PM
Merited by CoinCube (5)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1048668088059584512
Quote from: President Trump via twitter
I applaud and congratulate the U.S. Senate for confirming our GREAT NOMINEE, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, to the United States Supreme Court. Later today, I will sign his Commission of Appointment, and he will be officially sworn in. Very exciting!

It look like Trump got two confirmations.
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4237

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:43:40 PM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

Democracy dies today at 5 PM.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner.  We have a Constitutional Republic with Democratically Elected Representatives.  There's a big difference.

The trouble I have with left's picks for Justices and Federal Judges is they are of the belief that the Judicial branch of government is extension of the legislative branch.  They pick judges that will interpret laws as they wish they were written and ignore the context and intent of the law, thus changing laws from the bench through their verdicts. 

That was not the intent of the framers of the Constitution, and there's good reason for it.  If one branch of the government gains too much power it offsets the balance.  Three branches of government are limited in their scope for a reason.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1058483739515248640

BREAKING: Judy Munro-Leighton, who claimed she was raped by Brett Kavanaugh, has now admitted that she lied.

'I made it all up': One of Brett Kavanaugh's accusers admits to fabricating her sexual-assault claim, congressional investigators say

https://www.pulselive.co.ke/bi/politics/i-made-it-all-up-one-of-brett-kavanaughs-accusers-admits-to-fabricating-her-sexual-assault-claim-congressional-investigators-say-id9065129.htm
l

Roll Eyes
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4237

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

I think they were all made up.  Not one of his accusers had any credibility, in my opinion.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

"there was no evidence to substantiate any of the  claims  of  sexual  assault  made  against  Justice  Kavanaugh."

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02%20Kavanaugh%20Report.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: