Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Founder Reminds the Impact of Bitcoin and other crypto.  (Read 254 times)
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

Steve Wozniak may be one of the supporters of the existence of Bitcoin. However, it has the opposite view of blockchain.

According to one of the founders of Apple, the trend surrounding the blockchain is similar to what he saw in the dotcom era, a time when many companies went out of business quickly.

"It had bubbles and I felt the same way with blockchain," Wozniak said while speaking at a NEX technology conference in New York.

Wozniak... Roll Eyes Who cares..
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanielJacob

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

By bubbles he might be indicating the altcoins which might burst and end up badly. Apparently all the altcoins are doing good in an average level. Let's see what happens in the future.
Spend.com
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

There is a great understanding of the value underneath the coin, which is the tech and decentralization of current financial systems.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

I think shark prices are manipulating Bitcoin and the price of the cryptocurrency market. So everyone thinks that Bitcoin is a ball and it can break at any time. I hope that the government will solve the price manipulation problem
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

I think you are confused between bitcoin and blockchain. The bubbles here are not caused by blockchain, but by some people who exploit bitcoin. Blockchain is secure, reduces costs and speeds up transactions.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

In the future, they will realize that they were wrong when they said that blockchain is a bubble. They do not even understand blockchain technology. Everyone says that Bitcoin is a bubble and they think blockchain is a bubble. This is funny

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

If it was Steve Jobs saying this then we'd all take more notice, but Wozniak didn't turn around the fortunes of Apple or invent the iphone. His views are therefore less relevant and negativity towards bitcoin unimportant

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

It's true and I really agree if bitcoin is a bubble because it's so, but I think even though bitcoin is a bubble but it's a very lucrative bubble, because bitcoin always has a really good price increase every year.
beliveinsomeone

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

Although he claimed that he was cheated by someone when he traded his bitcoin through paypal, he kept a quiet and distance himself from the cryptic discussion. Blockchain will still be Blockchain in my opinion, as opposed to dotcoms in that nothing is reproduced, it is a boom that people have taken advantage of but no specific output. create.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Every person has their perspective on the scenario of crypto currency and blockchain. It is inevitable that after a certain time there wont be so many crypto currency, weaker altcoin will not exist anymore. And the coins with the best technology will survive. Therefore investment should be done carefully. The blockchain technology on the other hand is quite useful it has more possibility of being more popular in the future.
edwardsolo69

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

Each individual has their point of view on the situation of digital currency and blockchain. It is unavoidable that after a specific time there wont be such a significant number of cryptographic money, weaker altcoin won't exist any longer. What's more, the coins with the best innovation will survive. Accordingly speculation ought to be done deliberately. The blockchain innovation then again is very valuable it has greater plausibility of being more well known later on.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Steve Wozniak may be one of the supporters of the existence of Bitcoin. However, it has the opposite view of blockchain.

According to one of the founders of Apple, the trend surrounding the blockchain is similar to what he saw in the dotcom era, a time when many companies went out of business quickly.

"It had bubbles and I felt the same way with blockchain," Wozniak said while speaking at a NEX technology conference in New York.
I believe he has a point. Because not all cryptocurrency will succeed in the long run. Only few that has a real development and real estate use will remain in the business. Those who have no real use will soon be forgotten and will die eventually.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

it is true at the time domain (dotcom) website market is very high and all of them want to have it.
but now "dotcom" has been competed by dotio, dotnet etc.

maybe the same thing now is the most ICO, but later the ICO will also be inferior to the existing Hardfork and Airdrop which obviously help Altcoins that are already available on the market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: