Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk?  (Read 6766 times)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

I think in every business venture, you somehow put yourself at risk because there is always that chance that your investment might go down and south and end up being a failure. That in itself is a big risk to consider, but then, in the cryptocurrency market, risks have always been accepted and known to be part of the market, and so, if you are not willing to take your chances and see how the market will favor your investment, then this market might not be for you. Although there are so many bad happenings and negative news swirling day in and day out about the cryptocurrency market, a serious investor would always find the good beyond the bad.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

There is always a risk. it would not earn so much if it was not already at risk. people are taking risks to win. This is the most important thing.
I do not take risks. I am investing with money that I do not need. I do not feel sorry when I lose.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
it still up on you if your life is depending on it. Bitcoin and other currency is risky in the first place. The thing that made this risky is that there is no guarantee in bitcoin, there is always ups and downs or pros and cons.Even in joining bounty campaigns poses risks, the simplest way to earn still has risks but if you are afraid to take the risks, nothing will happen to you, but you must analyze first before taking risks.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

it still up on you if your life is depending on it. Bitcoin and other currency is risky in the first place. The thing that made this risky is that there is no guarantee in bitcoin, there is always ups and downs or pros and cons.Even in joining bounty campaigns poses risks, the simplest way to earn still has risks but if you are afraid to take the risks, nothing will happen to you, but you must analyze first before taking risks.
Although Bitcoin is risky but it is worth taking.Bitcoin is the top most cryptocurrency in the market and is the father of all the altcoins.Bitcoin is known all over the world and more and more people are engaging themselves in Bitcoin because Bitcoin gives good profit returns.The value of Bitcoin is very volatile and this is the reason why Bitcoin is such famous because we do not know when will the prices rise.Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money.
Baksobakar

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

If we define that money investing risk is lost, investment is certainly risky. However, if you define risk as life or time, it is the same as life itself is risk trading. If you control within the scope of your own risk, it will not be a problem.

I think you must know the good, the bad and the reality to be successful rather than just falling without a basic understanding of big loss.
People who have the mentality to risk themselves should be involved with bitcoin-related activities. Only by being willing to get into bitcoin seeing other public users will lead to drastic failure.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

There is nothing on earth which is not risky once it is expected to reward you with success at the end of the day. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies generally are such things. I was quite aware of the risk attached to Bitcoin investment and I don't let it bother me at. I play by the rules by taking calculated risk.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

You have to take the risk if you want to be a successful, but in bitcoin there's a big risk involved but also has a big chances to become a successful in financial, So don't afraid to take the risk.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:28:10 AM

Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.
Yeah it's included in your management and financial plan, not just bitcoin but all investments have their own risks, so you have to be
able to use your capital well and allocate according to you can afford to losses and your financial ability..
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

Dunia ini penuh tantangan dunia ini penuh beban sebagai seorang manusia tentunya ingin maju dan berkembang tentu saja melewati tantangan yg sangat berliku apalagi tantangan di forum yg sangat menarik ini.. bitcoin ini seru bitcoint ini menangtang investasi yg bersifat spekulan sangat beresiko sebelu bertransaksi perlu pemikiran yg pas dan teliti..dunia ekonomi banyak tantangan.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:31:00 AM

no, ever heard of blockchain's anonymity? that is why bitcoin was intended to be used only as virtual currency, safe on everyone's digital wallets, but we can never deny the fact that since it is digital, it is prone to hacks and schemes, if you are into trading, we can indirectly assume it is a gamble, well, everything in life is a gamble anyway, but that fact that those risk, many people are into bitcoin nowadays, proving that it works, the system works, bitcoin is part of the development and evolution, change is inevitable, might as well jump in rather than stuck in the old- aged economy. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gogosialver

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

Everything in this world were looking for a luck and involving in cryptocurrency is always be at risk that is why we must open our heart and mind for any possibilities and circumstances.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

Being in cryptocurrency is more or less like taking some risks. You got to be a risk taker aside everything and engage in activities with investments. You have to bear in mind that you can lose or gain in cryptocurrency.
this applies to investors. indeed we must take risks to create a better life. however i offer to participate in the campaign and in the future we can invest from the rewards obtained

Engaging with bitcoin has a big risk but I can say that Big fortune comes in your hands by putting some risks in your life. In people's perspective bitcoin or crypto in particular has big risk because its not legitimate, not back by the government and theres no law that can protect you against scam or fraud. But as you can see its not only in crypto that have scam or fraud, all markets in our society have it. Just be diligent and research where you put your money. Every investment instruments have no assurance about profit and has risks also is just that Bitcoin is in his early years thats why the risk is bigger than we can imagine.
Caysinamires

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

People may keep them anonymous along with enjoying the benefits of bitcoin advantages. But, no one could eliminate the risks of bitcoin market risks. If you will be ready to accept both of these risks only, you may become a bitcoiner. But, I believe in coming years, more government will follow Japan for legalizing bitcoins.
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

Bitcoin put you in risk? How come? Health issues? I think it's up to the person uses bitcoin for earning, even if you are not in the industry, if you are concern of your health there is nothing to worry about. Remember that people comes with different personalities and mentalities. We have our own way to live life to the fullest.
HH3AExiter

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:42:02 AM

People may keep them anonymous along with enjoying the benefits of bitcoin advantages. But, no one could eliminate the risks of bitcoin market risks.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Bitcoin is risky but it will not engage you to risk. Bitcoin become risky because of its price, we all know that bitcoin price is temporary means it is changeable. Its price can goes up or down that's why it is risky. When you enter bitcoin you need to know a lot of information about this. So that you will know what's happening to bitcoin and you will know the way to earn and the right strategy to invest.
AncientMystery

Activity: 166

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

No, I don't think that it may put you under the risk as long as you won't do anything against the law, crypto is not dangerous in my opinion.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

Indeed crypto has a risk, but I'm still sure I will be able to benefit from crypto. I will remain in crypto because I can get real benefits from it.

Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

Of course it does put us at risk. After all, we are investing our money in it. However, every business is a risk and investing in cryptocurrency is a business. I think the only way to make sure that we will not be put at risk is to make sure we learn as much we can and pay attention and take precaution about our cryptos. It is also highly advisable to be smart and stay patient. It might sound like a cliche but it is true.

I think all you have to do is take your investment properly and maintain security always because digital business is complicated by hackers and fraudsters, just take the necessary precautions.
Being involved in bitcoin may be risky but this is business, how you will succeed when you are always cowardly and will not be involved in bitcoin, taking risks in attracting bitcoin.
Bhargurn

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

All that we do is always at risk and it is up to you how to handle. Although investing in bitcoin is risky because of its volatility but if you are patient enough you will gain money more than what you expect so, consider the risk as a challenge if you want to become a successful investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: