Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The path may be rough  (Read 924 times)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

This is true in a lot of life, those that will really the greatest rewards in crypto are those who will hold on through the tough times. There are a lot of people now just waiting for the next bull run and then plan to sell off, these people will regret that in a few years time. Hold until mainstream is what I say!

Perfectly said this is true. Many times i refused to hold the coins when the bearish market down fall buddy. Now i don't want to invest or sell to loose the profit i expect
This time I am hodling around 2 btc and 5+ ethereum.

Bull run will be reach the biggest bump with the peak level value.

Wait until the mainstream adoption becomes a reality. Easier said than done without emotions. How could investors who bought their coins last year won't feel bad about the situation when the market fell as much as 75%. If I have bought my coins way before 2017, of course I'll opt not to sell them right. But, if uou had bought coins last 2017, I'm you're feeling sad right now. Almost one year of bearish period.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

There are no simple things in this world. It seems to me that everyone has their own way of learning crypto and it will not be easy in any case.

Although we all have different different ways in crypto, at first we make the same mistakes, so I think that it’s very important to share experience with beginners, there is nothing better than to learn from someone else’s experience.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Learning from your own faults is a very important aspect of success. You need to make failures to learn from them and to become stronger. Everything will be great guys, the market is going to recover pretty soon.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

Crypto takes knowledge and deepening. so when encountered a bad road in this study and in order to generate reasonable things happen naturally. However, it is at the very least this will could provide a good learning experience. There's nothing instant in crypto and I guess all it takes the process.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
Every experience has its lessons and blessings.
-Even if you have been scammed, get your lessons from it.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.
-If you made a wrong choice of ICO, know what lead to it.
-If your predictions never worked out well, consider the factors.
These and some other things are what make the crypto experience interesting.

Though, the path may be rough, you will surely get there.

yes right, even though the nets are so rough if we are unyielding we will definitely arrive at our destination.
because life needs a struggle, if we don't want to go through obstacles don't expect us to reach our initial goal of joining the crypto world

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

Considering the present state of the market, it is like threading on a rough path. Some people have given up, while others are still trying their best possible to see the good they can achieve, despite the rough path.
I always try to see the good out of every bad situation.
Let's keep our hope high and strong that things will get better.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

Mistakes happen to everyone. As a small child learns to walk and falls, so are we, adults, making mistakes in cryptography. The path to cryptography as fingerprints each has its own.The main rule in crypto is to do all your actions deliberately. And make decisions consciously. And, of course, in case of failure, do not be discouraged, but learn from each error.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

je sais une chose que rien n'est simple et facile, surtout quand il s'agit d'argent, nous rencontrons toujours sur notre chemin vers la réalisation de l'objectif de rigidité et de grossièreté.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

I think that against the background of the latest news about China, everything will soon begin to improve, since if there is a large increase from China, the cryptocurrency market will soon Wake up from hibernation.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

I agree with you completely
I see myself now and compare it a year ago
  The difference is vast and this experience is worth a lot
The credit is due mainly to this forum has a great advantage in it
I'm still at the beginning of my way and learn from my mistakes
As long as I am among you I will learn a lot.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

The easiest thing is to give up at the first failure. But this is the wrong way. You should always analyze your actions and then it becomes clear where the mistake was made. Only constant work on yourself will help to achieve the desired result.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

Nice one from you. Definitely hard times will come, but good times surely still come. Everything we see today happening with the crypto market is normal, there is always a process before an outcome. Sometimes failure is a stepping stone for bigger wins. Consistency and persistence will make us achieve greater heights in crypto space. Once again, I so much appreciate your post, very meaningful and relevant at this point in time.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

Although we all have different different ways in crypto, at first we make the same mistakes, so I think that it’s very important to share experience with beginners, there is nothing better than to learn from someone else’s experience.
It is true, we should learn from anybody else experience and i think that is one of the reason why this forum exist. We all have different strategies but our main goal is only one and that is to gain profit/money out of cryptocurrency.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

Learning from your own faults is a very important aspect of success. You need to make failures to learn from them and to become stronger. Everything will be great guys, the market is going to recover pretty soon.
That is true, it is our very own experience that will teach us on how to deal with cryptocurrency. Experience is the best teacher and that is very applicable here in crypto. We commit mistakes every now and then but it is part of the process and later we would be surprised that we have already learned a lot. Getting rich quickly in crypto is a slim possibility, we should learned and worked our ways to get there. The path may be rough at times but as long as we are focus we can get there.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

The road to success will always be difficult. But who really wants to achieve something, be sure to do it. Errors and failures will always be, we need to analyze them and draw conclusions.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.

I will sum up all that you have said into two words.

MOVE FORWARD

No matter how hard it is and no matter how painful it is to do things that offer no certainty, we are learning from it and we apply that learnings to be a better person. On our journey with crypto, we must learn to wait and to be patient. Time will come and we will sow whatever we reaped.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

what i want to add to this wonderful and accurate summary is that when analysing your mistakes in crypto you can come to some funny results in general about your personality
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

the path will be rough! and it's perfectly fine because you have decided to step out of your comfort and usual views. be patient with crypto but most importantly, be patient with yourself, you will cope

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

That's right we can be a successful here if we wanted to but it's not going to be easy as this technology needs skills and knowledge for you to survive. The market is unpredictable due to volatility and this will lose your money if you don't have courage to take a risk in holding your coins.
Indeed, experience will teach us to be stronger whatever we are dealing for.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

The path to success is never a smooth one. It quite unfortunate a lot of people get tired and frustrated in the process and give up so easily. Only the persistent and consistent person are able to make it to the top. What ever hard time or rough path you are going through right now, don't let it weigh you down. Hard times don't last forever but tough people do.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: