Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:10:36 PM

Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Hey man. Oh yes, you are absolutely right. As far as I'm concerned, there are some companies with similar solutions in the industry, however, from my point of view, Stacktical is more unique

Absolutely, fully agree with you on that. But I believe Stacktical has first-mover advantage when it comes to crypto + they use blockchain

Yes, of course blockchain is also about more benefits. By the way, they are using Ethereum one, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miamicrp

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:11:57 PM

Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Hey man. Oh yes, you are absolutely right. As far as I'm concerned, there are some companies with similar solutions in the industry, however, from my point of view, Stacktical is more unique

Absolutely, fully agree with you on that. But I believe Stacktical has first-mover advantage when it comes to crypto + they use blockchain

Yes, of course blockchain is also about more benefits. By the way, they are using Ethereum one, right?

Yes, right you are
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:13:31 PM

Yes, right you are

Is Ethereum one the most suitable in their case?
miamicrp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:14:59 PM

Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Yes, right you are

Well, I believe Ethereum blockchain is pretty advanced and kinda ultimate and effective, so greatly integrated into Stacktical solution
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:15:46 PM

Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Yes, right you are

Well, I believe Ethereum blockchain is pretty advanced and kinda ultimate and effective, so greatly integrated into Stacktical solution

Makes sense. In general, as I see, Stacktical is now forming a lane in the industry and so far I believe they are driving it, being a leader
miamicrp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:16:36 PM

Makes sense. In general, as I see, Stacktical is now forming a lane in the industry and so far I believe they are driving it, being a leader

Definitely so  Wink
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:17:06 PM

Definitely so  Wink

And is final product to be launched this year?
miamicrp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:18:05 PM

Definitely so  Wink

If i am not misteken, yes. Next on the roadmap is the Service Level Management platform Beta. And, if I am not mistaken, they have already shipped the POC
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:19:16 PM

Definitely so  Wink

If i am not misteken, yes. Next on the roadmap is the Service Level Management platform Beta. And, if I am not mistaken, they have already shipped the POC

Oh, really? I thought that it is only planned to be shipped
miamicrp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:21:22 PM

Definitely so  Wink

They are overcoming you Alexis hahah  Grin They do faster than you think. But that's great, much better than it could have been, if everything was vice versa..  Cheesy.
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:22:30 PM

Definitely so  Wink

They are overcoming you Alexis hahah  Grin They do faster than you think. But that's great, much better than it could have been, if everything was vice versa..  Cheesy.

Agree Greg  Grin okay, thank you for your assistance, have a great vacay
miamicrp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:23:10 PM

Definitely so  Wink

Agree Greg  Grin okay, thank you for your assistance, have a great vacay

Thank you! Likewise  Wink
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:31:02 AM

Good morning community. I wonder, does Stacktical support Business-to-Many Service Level Agreements?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:32:36 AM

Good morning community. I wonder, does Stacktical support Business-to-Many Service Level Agreements?

Hey mate. You are right. Capitalizing on the benefits of a public Blockchain platform and its ability to automate the enforcement of Decentralized Service Level Agreements, Stacktical moves away from the traditional business-to-business context of such agreement and makes it possible to incentivize all application stakeholders based on service levels  Wink
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:33:47 AM

Hey mate. You are right. Capitalizing on the benefits of a public Blockchain platform and its ability to automate the enforcement of Decentralized Service Level Agreements, Stacktical moves away from the traditional business-to-business context of such agreement and makes it possible to incentivize all application stakeholders based on service levels  Wink

Is it the first variation?
ferdi252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:34:52 AM

Hey mate. You are right. Capitalizing on the benefits of a public Blockchain platform and its ability to automate the enforcement of Decentralized Service Level Agreements, Stacktical moves away from the traditional business-to-business context of such agreement and makes it possible to incentivize all application stakeholders based on service levels  Wink

If I am not mistaken, it is the very first business-to-many variation of the framework ever created and a true reflection of their belief that all users are possibly entitled to compensation in the fact of performance failures of a service they use
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:35:40 AM

If I am not mistaken, it is the very first business-to-many variation of the framework ever created and a true reflection of their belief that all users are possibly entitled to compensation in the fact of performance failures of a service they use

Sounds good. And I have also read about Stacktical having Circular Economy. Is it true?
ferdi252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:36:51 AM

Sounds good. And I have also read about Stacktical having Circular Economy. Is it true?

Yes, absolutely. Haven't you seen the scheme on their white paper?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:37:37 AM

Yes, absolutely. Haven't you seen the scheme on their white paper? And what is circular economy btw?

Nope.. But I am definitely interested to find it out, can you help me, please?
ferdi252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:38:34 AM

Yes, absolutely. Haven't you seen the scheme on their white paper?

Nope.. But I am definitely interested to find it out, can you help me, please? And what is circular economy btw?

You mean to help with finding the scheme? In few words, Circular Economy is a regenerative system in which waste become capital  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: