Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:24:00 PM

Amazing review, just finished watching and really recommend it to you! By the way, sharp rise of currencies today, so hope we are stepping into the new era on the market. And only strongest will survive - idea definitely matters the most nowadays! Thank you team for bringing new technology into business environment!

I was now also thinking more about solution itself and in particular I was thinking more about current benefits from quality management and evaluating of customer service. I believe this can also have an impact on product design itself and technology. Would you guys agree with me on that?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SilverSurfer972 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:44:12 PM

Check this out!
https://twitter.com/ideapete/status/1095034772580032513
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:14:21 PM

I was now also thinking more about solution itself and in particular I was thinking more about current benefits from quality management and evaluating of customer service. I believe this can also have an impact on product design itself and technology. Would you guys agree with me on that?

Pretty theoretical question, but I believe it can influence the design and technology itself. Anyway, when you start working of improving the efficiency of one or another process, you get some other things thought over again. And, of course, this may influence the design and the technological side of the product. Everything is connected
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:32:44 PM

Pretty theoretical question, but I believe it can influence the design and technology itself. Anyway, when you start working of improving the efficiency of one or another process, you get some other things thought over again. And, of course, this may influence the design and the technological side of the product. Everything is connected

Absolutely. And I believe that it will matter even more in future. By the way, have you read the news about Apex Legends being down today? Got this news from Stacktical twitter. And here is just another use case, where Stacktical could have sharply helped Wink
rich-ria

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:34:58 PM

Absolutely. And I believe that it will matter even more in future. By the way, have you read the news about Apex Legends being down today? Got this news from Stacktical twitter. And here is just another use case, where Stacktical could have sharply helped Wink

Oh yes, of course I have. And it is hard to calculate how much gaming hours a company has lost. But this is a real case and the real example of how Stacktical could have helped. By the way, have you read about their competition now?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

Oh yes, of course I have. And it is hard to calculate how much gaming hours a company has lost. But this is a real case and the real example of how Stacktical could have helped. By the way, have you read about their competition now?

Of course I have Smiley Also shared the article regarding it with some friends, who are actively playing Apex Legends. What I loved is that Stacktical showed a real value of their solution in a concrete situation - they made people aware that users could have got compensated, when Apex Legends was down! And I am pretty sure that players will love the competition + prize (DSLA tokens) is worth participating Smiley
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:21:12 PM

Good evening everyone. Was now checking White Paper for a second time and noticed a feature that will allow stakeholders to get info on SLO. So this, besides being just comfortable, should decrease the amount of time employees spend on paperwork. To be honest, in the company I work for, we are pretty strictly into time frames and sometimes I spend much time working with papers and preparing some reports etc, so i have less time to do my direct job. So can we say that your solution also helps to get rid of some paperwork and help to automate some of the reports we have to handle every day?
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:37:49 AM

Congratulations! Stacktical ICO rating by ICOnow 75/100.

Business: 16/20
Product readiness: 3/5
White Paper: 8/10
Roadmap: 7/10
Legal: 4/5
Team: 17/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 4/5
ICO Promotion: 12/20

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:29:37 PM

Good evening everyone. Was now checking White Paper for a second time and noticed a feature that will allow stakeholders to get info on SLO. So this, besides being just comfortable, should decrease the amount of time employees spend on paperwork. To be honest, in the company I work for, we are pretty strictly into time frames and sometimes I spend much time working with papers and preparing some reports etc, so i have less time to do my direct job. So can we say that your solution also helps to get rid of some paperwork and help to automate some of the reports we have to handle every day?

Greetings there. Pretty interesting question. I would answer from my own perspective, but from my point of you the answer is definitely yes. Instead of having countless meetings and report publication, processes to ensure the  good health of the chain of accountability between teams (team A should honor SLAs with team B which has a SLA with team C) you have an DSLA contract that allow every one to focus on doing their job, meeting their objectives (SLOs) and not wasting time in enforcement process when team A fails to deliver Wink
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:08:04 PM

Greetings there. Pretty interesting question. I would answer from my own perspective, but from my point of you the answer is definitely yes. Instead of having countless meetings and report publication, processes to ensure the  good health of the chain of accountability between teams (team A should honor SLAs with team B which has a SLA with team C) you have an DSLA contract that allow every one to focus on doing their job, meeting their objectives (SLOs) and not wasting time in enforcement process when team A fails to deliver Wink

Sounds more than reasonable. And one more question - do you believe that customers' retention is more important than acquisition? Stacktical improves both, just interested in your opinion regarding that
Movikshp

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:22:41 PM

Sounds more than reasonable. And one more question - do you believe that customers' retention is more important than acquisition? Stacktical improves both, just interested in your opinion regarding that

Both are very important, but retention is probably the thing we have to consider more seriously as it is very hard to get back the costumer that has left you, thus we have to probably pay more attention to that. But no doubt that both are very important and must me taken into consideration
tonyhawk909

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:35:12 PM

Both are very important, but retention is probably the thing we have to consider more seriously as it is very hard to get back the costumer that has left you, thus we have to probably pay more attention to that. But no doubt that both are very important and must me taken into consideration

I met many services I need being down lately. First of all, matchesfashion, wanted to buy new sneakers there, then i have heard of Apex Legends being down (and impressed with your contest in here). Probably I can somehow connect it with people starting buying more via the Internet. Number of people keep growing here. And this happens in all the countries. What are your thoughts on that?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:42:55 PM

I met many services I need being down lately. First of all, matchesfashion, wanted to buy new sneakers there, then i have heard of Apex Legends being down (and impressed with your contest in here). Probably I can somehow connect it with people starting buying more via the Internet. Number of people keep growing here. And this happens in all the countries. What are your thoughts on that?

That's always disappointing, when you are coming to a website to buy something and after completing all the steps, you see that website or service goes down.. Taking into consideration the fact that nowadays the prices are pretty the same in the Internet on similar websites, after seeing one source being down, you will most likely go to another one. And there is a high probability that you will keep using the 2-nd website for all the following purchases. This way, first resource, you planned to buy on at first, lose you as a customer. And that's very bad, of course. This is my opinion on the problem
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:38:01 PM

Is there so much downtime with all these websites? I usually don't have any issues or at least I don't perceive it that way.
tonyhawk909

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:33:14 PM

Is there so much downtime with all these websites? I usually don't have any issues or at least I don't perceive it that way.

There is a lot of statistics on downtime of different, even most advanced and famous websites. And downtime is a truly actual problem. For example, have you read of Apex Legends case a week or so ago?
Movikshp

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:51:38 PM

There is a lot of statistics on downtime of different, even most advanced and famous websites. And downtime is a truly actual problem. For example, have you read of Apex Legends case a week or so ago?

This is the real problem we have to solve, no doubt in here. But we need a real solution, the one that will work. Snd for now I am pretty sure in Stacktical and their algorithms. For those who don't have the deep understanding - I recommend you to check out their MVP and POC available right from the website
FCj119

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:49:06 PM

Good afternoon everyone.  Can we decide within the company that , let's say, if an employee does 100% of his work he gets one amount of DSLA tokens for good work and if he does, for example, 120 %, he gets more from the budget? Can it be set this way? Or tokens are distributed equally, when necessary SL is met?
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:54:04 PM

Amazing review, just finished watching and really recommend it to you! By the way, sharp rise of currencies today, so hope we are stepping into the new era on the market. And only strongest will survive - idea definitely matters the most nowadays! Thank you team for bringing new technology into business environment!
The idea itself is not important. The most important thing is the realization of the idea. In reality, out of 100 startups with good ideas, only 1-3 can bring them to life.
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:27:51 PM

The idea itself is not important. The most important thing is the realization of the idea. In reality, out of 100 startups with good ideas, only 1-3 can bring them to life.

This is true, but Stacktical is exactly the one with realization. Have you watched their demo prediction and POC on the website? I recommend you to have a look. These are the guys that proof their words with real action and real work
rich-ria

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:24:01 PM

Good evening everyone! My sincere congratulations to all the women on International Women's Day! I am here with a question - is there any limit, I mean technically, on Stacktical solution? Can we say that, for example, Stacktical cannot be implemented in more than X companies? In total, of course. For example, due to network load or so.. Just curious
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: