Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 02:36:48 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The paradox of Bitcoin Cash  (Read 65 times)
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1045

youtu.be/6NXnxTNIWkc

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Herewith my (old) zero balance BTC wallet address thread;
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4630066.0

This wallet had no new transactions before or after the BTC / BCH fork.

Signing the same message can ofc be verified via both chains i.e.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN BTC SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am not Satoshi Nakamoto. Are you?
42/ is the answer.
Be seeing you at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe?
0.00000000 - BitcoinFX - bitcointalk.org - July 9th, 2018
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp
HMoTNpmqieWmcIvF/aMTCZlLqAuYnrWuQJk45S0pXK4pFOAB/j2WBTkA5KEGSpJQTclPL3ehaTSdPpV9Ivq+lC0=
-----END BITCOIN BTC SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-----BEGIN BITCOIN BCH SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am not Satoshi Nakamoto. Are you?
42/ is the answer.
Be seeing you at The Restaurant at the End of the Universe?
0.00000000 - BitcoinFX - bitcointalk.org - July 9th, 2018
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
bitcoincash:qrqr90s84s78syjzwkyemdzeasgg6yzv0gywxdwtas
HMoTNpmqieWmcIvF/aMTCZlLqAuYnrWuQJk45S0pXK4pFOAB/j2WBTkA5KEGSpJQTclPL3ehaTSdPpV9Ivq+lC0=
-----END BITCOIN BCH SIGNED MESSAGE-----

So, (in an alternative reality?) lets discuss some impossible and improbable things ...  Wink

I mined coins I never actually mined.
I received coins that were never actually sent.
I sent coins that were never actually sent or received.
etc.,

It is the same and at the same time it is not the same.
It is different and it is not different.

- Zen saying

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_value
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_paradox
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_object
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_force_paradox
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(negative)

What are the economic implications of this paradox to the Bitcoin eco-system ?
Hint: Probably absolutely nothing.  Cheesy

- https://youtu.be/dGMewD6GDCQ

I support BCH Cøbra = User Activated No Fork | BTC = Bitcoin | Get a Gapcoin slice of Mathematically constant π + new world record attempt on 21st Oct. 2018 | "The industry of the integrated spectacle and immaterial command owes me (us all) money." - We do not Forgive. We do not Forget. Expect Revolution Renaissance! for we are all Satoshi now? - youtu.be/G7Z8MMk45U0 - "the multiple and the multiplex!" - Mostly AWOL hunting 4 (Zk-)SNARKS ... youtu.be/Yc18hhM6gUc?t=4m27s - "Beware of Boojum's"!?! - NSFW youtu.be/Wn3d51F1jPE + 21e8 = youtu.be/FoTx6dKNGmc ? lolz - 42/ is the answer - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kiatitami

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

I do not know the logic of BCH but I always believe in this coin, I see that they always grow taller than BTC and ETH, I always choose to hold this coin, they give me high profit.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

I do not know the logic of BCH but I always believe in this coin, I see that they always grow taller than BTC and ETH, I always choose to hold this coin, they give me high profit.

That's why I underestimated that coin. I always thought that fork would not be as popular as the true first coin. Maybe I was wrong before. I'll probably buy myself one coin, for daily analysis of the growth and price of the coin.

Thank you For your reflections in the first post.

Hydrogen

Activity: 938
Merit: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

I'm interested in whether the class action lawsuit filed against bitcoin.com and Roger Ver will have a negative effect on bitcoin cash's price.

There is an interesting paradox present where the price of bitcoin declines in a perhaps exaggerated fashion after an exchange is hacked while the price of bitcoin cash doesn't appear to move at all despite Roger Ver being sued by multiple parties upset about bitcoin.com misleading consumers wanting to purchase bitcoin into buying bitcoin cash instead. There could also be a paradox present where negative news about coinbase, bitcoin cash and others is swept under a rug and ignored while negative stories about other crypto currencies and parties is broadcasted far and wide.

Unless bitcoin cash is developing its own versions of segwit, lightning network and other bitcoin upgrades, the idea of bcc surpassing the value of bitcoin could also be a paradox.

Direwolve735

Activity: 392
Merit: 206

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

That's why I underestimated that coin. I always thought that fork would not be as popular as the true first coin. Maybe I was wrong before. I'll probably buy myself one coin, for daily analysis of the growth and price of the coin.

Thank you For your reflections in the first post.

I also have always been very skeptical about Bitcoin Cash. However, more than once I noticed that in times that are difficult for the whole market, this coin manages to maintain its positions as much as possible. As I see, Bitcoin Cash aims to overtake Ethereum to become the No.2 crypto currency.

HORIZEN   ►►► Bringing Privacy To Life
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- YouTube -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paynercash

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

I'm interested in whether the class action lawsuit filed against bitcoin.com and Roger Ver will have a negative effect on bitcoin cash's price.

There is an interesting paradox present where the price of bitcoin declines in a perhaps exaggerated fashion after an exchange is hacked while the price of bitcoin cash doesn't appear to move at all despite Roger Ver being sued by multiple parties upset about bitcoin.com misleading consumers wanting to purchase bitcoin into buying bitcoin cash instead. There could also be a paradox present where negative news about coinbase, bitcoin cash and others is swept under a rug and ignored while negative stories about other crypto currencies and parties is broadcasted far and wide.

Unless bitcoin cash is developing its own versions of segwit, lightning network and other bitcoin upgrades, the idea of bcc surpassing the value of bitcoin could also be a paradox.
I also rarely use this money and also little interest. But it was also enthusiastically received by the community and it was rumored that it was the bitcoin child that everyone enjoyed it and bought it in huge quantities. Rumors are faster than technology, I think.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.