Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God save the ICO!!!  (Read 676 times)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

At first glance this idea seems to be quite good. I agree that monitoring the use of collected funds as a result of the ICO is necessary, this reduces the risk of fraud. However, along with public control, there is also a need for monitoring by state authorities at the initial stage of the ICO to identify the team that will conduct it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:35:50 PM

This is a very good question.
Too many scams? Too many bad products?
Infact we are asking to ourselves why our ICO https://roboadvisorcoin.com  does not attract many investors. We have a good team sw engineers plus financial professionals. We have a good plan and a product almost ready.

CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:38:02 PM

trust me guys , if you do your research very carrefully , you will always find good ICO's with huge potential in the future. I will type 2 for you , HDAC and TokenPay. It's a must to check the both , trust me.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:27:24 PM

People are greedy. They think that money can come to them very easy, when they make no effort. Thus, dishonest people use this weak train of character of others and steal their money. God will not help ICO. We must become more cautious!
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:33:38 PM

People are greedy. They think that money can come to them very easy, when they make no effort. Thus, dishonest people use this weak train of character of others and steal their money. God will not help ICO. We must become more cautious!

Why talking about myth in the real world guys. There is no wrong to think we need to make the money with the investment without big effort but we should move ideally to increase the profit with you funded. Especially in ICO you will be able to make the money if you find the project is relevent and which will be works in crypto currency platform. Unless that concern ICO project you invested will not work at all.
This is many people believe its value in the time they distribute the tokens and purchase the irrelevant ICO token finally value goes to cent and even down.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Your OP is from November 2017 and since then things have gone from bad to worse for ICOs with more and more of them turning out to be sheer scams. I guess ICO's will be comatose for a while and then they will eventually resurrect in a better way with more rules and guarantees.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

Here is interesting article on regulations: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/ico-regulations-icos-and-their-impending-containment it might be interesting for community here.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

This is a turnaround, there is a time for the above and there is a time to under, so we must remain wise to assess the current conditions, not because his condition continues to worsen then we blame and corner crypto, be heartened because there is a time of profit and also there is a time to loss so just relax.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

Your OP is from November 2017 and since then things have gone from bad to worse for ICOs with more and more of them turning out to be sheer scams. I guess ICO's will be comatose for a while and then they will eventually resurrect in a better way with more rules and guarantees.
Yes, since then, of course, ICO has not improved. How can you make a thief not steal? Only to deprive him of the opportunity to do so.

trust me guys , if you do your research very carrefully , you will always find good ICO's with huge potential in the future. I will type 2 for you , HDAC and TokenPay. It's a must to check the both , trust me.
How your research? Wink HDAC still not paid.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: