Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VGC - VegasCoin  (Read 74410 times)
clapperhead

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:30:27 AM

It's going down.  Someone mine with 50-100k if you can afford it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clapperhead

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:34:05 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 12:51:54 AM by clapperhead

I'm hearing/seeing those final breaths. No body cares about this nursing home senior. Angry Huh
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:45:26 PM

Bringing on a well known dev to make things run smooth. Wont mention name unless they want to reveal. Still working on final details.

What we know so far that wont change:
Algo: Scrypt
Brand new wallet written from ground up, new chain, new addnodes, new graphics
POW and POS hybrid
Mineable for years to come
VERY low coin count
Coin swap (if possible). The ratio will be extreme: something like 50:1 to bring money supply WAY down < 1 Mil

Vegas

I like it!

I really like the low coin count idea.

There will be a strong emphasis on keeping coin supply very low, and prices high. Inflation will kill the best coin. That Wont happen here.

Vegas

Still thinking about taking this over or have you come to your senses yet?   Wink

I think the silence just answered your question  Wink Although he did say it would take time... Let's check back next year.

lol, Another year is nothing for VegasCoin!
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:05:11 PM

Bringing on a well known dev to make things run smooth. Wont mention name unless they want to reveal. Still working on final details.

What we know so far that wont change:
Algo: Scrypt
Brand new wallet written from ground up, new chain, new addnodes, new graphics
POW and POS hybrid
Mineable for years to come
VERY low coin count
Coin swap (if possible). The ratio will be extreme: something like 50:1 to bring money supply WAY down < 1 Mil

Vegas

I like it!

I really like the low coin count idea.

There will be a strong emphasis on keeping coin supply very low, and prices high. Inflation will kill the best coin. That Wont happen here.

Vegas

Still thinking about taking this over or have you come to your senses yet?   Wink

I think you should take over this coin. You seem more interested than Vegas. My guess is he was blowing hot air at Spots.
He has been more active on another thread, that wants to restart up MMXIV, TEETH, and the old Gorilla Bucks wallets and block chains.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502.20

Peace, Dennis

The thing I liked about VegasCoin was the small community that really stood by the coin for a long time. If I had the skill to take over a project like this its something I would consider seriously. My expertise is in community building and marketing. I sold most of what I had months ago when the price was perfect but I still have a few kicking around. VegasCoin was a project that could have been big
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:38:50 PM

Guys I have been trying to work things out with the original dev Yates. I operate out of respect. When I originally wanted to takeover , I felt the coin was abandoned , and that Yates , just didnt care anymore about it. Yates and I got talking and I quickly realized that he did not want me alone taking over this coin. He talked about a partnership with him and another guy. He already told me he had many other ventures and just did not have the time to put into Vegascoin, yet he still didnt want to pass it on to me alone. I respected his decision, but at the same time, he was very slow to respond to all of my emails which told me, if I got into a partnership, everything would move at a snail pace. It felt like I would be doing all the work, because he didnt have the time. In the end Ive decided its best to leave this project alone as its more trouble than its worth, and I wont barge in and do a hostile takeover and have a conflict with Yates. At this time the coin is dead and will remain dead. I tried. Sorry.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:43:35 PM

Guys I have been trying to work things out with the original dev Yates. I operate out of respect. When I originally wanted to takeover , I felt the coin was abandoned , and that Yates , just didnt care anymore about it. Yates and I got talking and I quickly realized that he did not want me alone taking over this coin. He talked about a partnership with him and another guy. He already told me he had many other ventures and just did not have the time to put into Vegascoin, yet he still didnt want to pass it on to me alone. I respected his decision, but at the same time, he was very slow to respond to all of my emails which told me, if I got into a partnership, everything would move at a snail pace. It felt like I would be doing all the work, because he didnt have the time. In the end Ive decided its best to leave this project alone as its more trouble than its worth, and I wont barge in and do a hostile takeover and have a conflict with Yates. At this time the coin is dead and will remain dead. I tried. Sorry.

Vegas

It must me hard to respect that. In my experience people who complain they don't have the time are rarely people with the ambition to pull through. Add the fact that he's trying to use your skills to his advantage without lifting a finger himself and it shows what kind of person we're dealing with... On that note I vote:

Hostile takeover!  Grin Cool

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:37:15 AM

Vegas

It must me hard to respect that. In my experience people who complain they don't have the time are rarely people with the ambition to pull through. Add the fact that he's trying to use your skills to his advantage without lifting a finger himself and it shows what kind of person we're dealing with... On that note I vote:

If original dev is not interested in VegasCoin, I see there is no reason the community can not take over. Would not be the first time a community took over a coin.
I personally vote for the community to take over the coin. The B.S. from dev having login issues, is just that. Not real hard to stay logged in forever. Not sure of
why blockchain is stuck? I understand you need new wallets. I downloaded the wallet from link Vegas put in this thread. But wallet crapped out on me.
Had purchased 50k at Comkort before they shut down. Since I could not get wallet to work, sold them, before shut down. For about $400, or so we could resurrect
this coin. TheAltCoinGuys.com have very reasonable rates, packages are fairly complete. $300 for wallets, blockchain, and website. Block Explorer and rich list, ect. $60.
Seed/Masternode set up $27 every 3 months. Only leaves some graphic designs to be paid for. And I know a graphic designer, we could get graphics pretty cheap.
I would kick in some money to set this up. We could start from scratch, or use current block chain? I would like to see POW/POS, though not sure what algo is best
suited for this? I do not know if we should go with current block chain, or start a new block chain? I also liked having at least 10 million coins to start with for bounties
and give aways. Like faucets to get the coin rolling with publicity. Might even need to start a new thread? Though not sure how one would go about it? I think 3-4 of
us are serious about this. So, speak up and throw some ideas or suggestions out here, or let VegasCoin die? It is now up to the community to decide on the next
step, or steps!

Peace, Dennis

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:26:07 AM

Vegas

If original dev is not interested in VegasCoin, I see there is no reason the community can not take over. Would not be the first time a community took over a coin.
I personally vote for the community to take over the coin. The B.S. from dev having login issues, is just that. Not real hard to stay logged in forever. Not sure of
why blockchain is stuck? I understand you need new wallets. I downloaded the wallet from link Vegas put in this thread. But wallet crapped out on me.
Had purchased 50k at Comkort before they shut down. Since I could not get wallet to work, sold them, before shut down. For about $400, or so we could resurrect
this coin. TheAltCoinGuys.com have very reasonable rates, packages are fairly complete. $300 for wallets, blockchain, and website. Block Explorer and rich list, ect. $60.
Seed/Masternode set up $27 every 3 months. Only leaves some graphic designs to be paid for. And I know a graphic designer, we could get graphics pretty cheap.
I would kick in some money to set this up. We could start from scratch, or use current block chain? I would like to see POW/POS, though not sure what algo is best
suited for this? I do not know if we should go with current block chain, or start a new block chain? I also liked having at least 10 million coins to start with for bounties
and give aways. Like faucets to get the coin rolling with publicity. Might even need to start a new thread? Though not sure how one would go about it? I think 3-4 of
us are serious about this. So, speak up and throw some ideas or suggestions out here, or let VegasCoin die? It is now up to the community to decide on the next
step, or steps!

Peace, Dennis

I am keeping the chain running and currently have 4 active connections with the wallet open

Might be good for a few more people to throw 1-2 mh at the chain until we get listed on Cryptsy (currently in the top 15)

We can keep things going for now without much effort on anyone's part
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:39:51 PM

Looks like someone is going hog wild on the chain now,lol

Hopefully its more than just 1 person
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:55:11 PM

Diff just went up about 40 times

Nice work
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:49:24 PM

Looks like someone is going hog wild on the chain now,lol

Hopefully its more than just 1 person

Russian guy I think  Cheesy
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5175-vegascoin-vgc-information/page-51#entry188564

In Russia respect is for babies, hostile takeover! Do iiiiit!  Wink

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
gennadiv

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:24:37 AM

oin us to vote on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting vgc will include leaders in
gennadiv

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:03:01 AM

will exchange the people added
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:30:16 PM

oin us to vote on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting vgc will include leaders in

Thanks
gennadiv

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:04:07 AM

sell vegascoin 311680.00
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:02:35 AM

Looks like VegasCoin won this weeks vote to get on this exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting

I have never used this one, but at least the community is keeping things limping along
gennadiv

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:10:54 AM

I did it
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:19:17 AM

I did it

Nice work!
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:51:42 PM

Looks like the diff is going up even more with more solo miners getting in. Should we look into getting a pool setup?
gennadiv

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:51:54 AM

I think that the price was high and not understated as it was on comkort - but on allcrypt sold well and the price was good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: