Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25853 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.

Does this platform needs access to the internet? How about those people that wants to be updated but they don't have internet. Does the project offers alerts on SMS?
Alert through SMS sounds so critical I think.  If you want to connect with crypto world you need internet to access in the market. But if it would happen it will be great to attract people
this is ridiculous, if you do not have access to the Internet, then why should you receive signals from the platform? In any case, you can not use them. You should always be online.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

will there be any more features? and what will be the price of this software?

I think there will be soon other features lets just wait for the further development and updates. As for now let us support CMA via promoting and endorsing it in the social media sites or other crypto related forums.
Yeah. Updates and progress are on their way. Development of the project are on going or on progress the team are preparing and making things more informative and easy to understand by everyone.

Thanks for your feedback. All our upcoming features and potential prices for future account levels are listed here: https://coinmarketalert.com/token
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

The team begins to implement its program. But for success, they must attract several large investors who would inspire confidence in the rest.

I suggest they might go to crypto-conferences they might be able to pitch their idea to new prospects.

Thanks for your feedback. Attending crypto-conferences is super expensive at the moment. We feel this kind of money is better spent building and delivering features for our current and future user base.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

CoinMarketAlert.com is a cyptocurrency price alert system. It can issue email and push notifications to connected devices on over 1,400 cryptocurrencies dependent on parameters set by users. It comes out of the box with various levels and types of alerts. It can also notify users of changes on the value of their portfolio. Our alert system pulls data from CoinMarketCap’s API, a platform that aggregates coin prices from major crypto exchanges around the world. Launched to the public in Jan 2018, CoinMarketAlert currently helps almost 10,000 customers protect their crypto currency investments. We are currently sending our over 70,000 Alerts per day.

Really cool idea.
Can CMA token be traded anywhere ?

I think just like other token, I think it will be traded to different exchanges when it is already listed. But the main purpose of the token is a utility to be able to access more features of the platform.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

The team begins to implement its program. But for success, they must attract several large investors who would inspire confidence in the rest.

I suggest they might go to crypto-conferences they might be able to pitch their idea to new prospects.

Thanks for your feedback. Attending crypto-conferences is super expensive at the moment. We feel this kind of money is better spent building and delivering features for our current and future user base.
I agree, at the initial stages it is better to spend all the funds for the development of the project. And in the future, when the project is already more confident to develop, then it will be very useful to attend various conferences.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

This tool is very interesting.
It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
It is good that I can choose a notification method.
Yes thats very true this is a good application to install indeed for everyone who holds cryptocurrency. Best part is you get to earn everytime it notifies you.
Very applicable to those who hold coins and wait for good price. Notifications help alot not only to coin keepers but for also to those who planning to purchase coins.  Your right mate, every notification is a chance to earn and have good profits in return.
Yes if they give notification of every instant price then many people can earn huge profits. As we all know that the Fluctuations of cryptocurrency is very high so it's price has been changing evrytime so by get instant notification we can easily buy and sell coins at good price.
Yes. That's what the main purpose of CMA. To be able to help all crypto traders to have a chanced to gain more profits from their earnings. They will be aware and notified of when to hold and sell their coins. Hopefully, the team will have a better plans for the implementation so that it can be perfectly launched at the right time.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
Yes thats very true this is a good application to install indeed for everyone who holds cryptocurrency. Best part is you get to earn everytime it notifies you.
Very applicable to those who hold coins and wait for good price. Notifications help alot not only to coin keepers but for also to those who planning to purchase coins.  Your right mate, every notification is a chance to earn and have good profits in return.
In general, it is ideal for people who do not want to engage in constant manual monitoring of the values ​​of coins.  This platform is just an excellent find for such people.  Now there will be no problems with the deals, since the necessary value will not be missed.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

when the arrival of Coin Market Alert to reduce the level of cheating and fraud, the arrival of your project is needed in the world of crypto.
I really doubt it has anything to do with cheating or scam man its basically an analytical tools to check markets on your various assets and make your trade in reference to the analysis

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

I agree, at the initial stages it is better to spend all the funds for the development of the project. And in the future, when the project is already more confident to develop, then it will be very useful to attend various conferences.

It's a good suggestion in order for the platform to have a better development and also make it more a user friendly Dapp. Well, joining some crypto conference can be a big help because they can have the chance to be supported by some big investors. In this way, they might have enough funds to make an advance development of the platform IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

Check the first page of this thread and you will notice a table that metioned CMA current and future accounts, it will be a gold account and in 2019 will be platinum account with more Advanced features like  trade opportunity alert, time adjustable alerts, Volatility alert etc ...

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)
A great option that you have been a listed an enormous project called CoinMarketAlert that can bring you many profits.
Alert feature will set a service for every crypto user which helps in detail and personal to set their own alert as per our requirement that helps to make the right transactions on basing the good market trend.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

Check the first page of this thread and you will notice a table that metioned CMA current and future accounts, it will be a gold account and in 2019 will be platinum account with more Advanced features like  trade opportunity alert, time adjustable alerts, Volatility alert etc ...

That confirms the owners havde figured out the requirements for making the better transactions and successfully chosen the innovative launch to implement the alert system.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you, as i understand about CoinMarketAlert, i think some traders can gain more profit via this app.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Team engagement highly satifies but it should be on all the channels as even answering the queries with the right directions for every investor regarding project that allows the investors to build trust.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

Really? I don't really think that with a lot of people they will keep observing and supporting it, it just doesn't make sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: