Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token sale platform AND crypto exchange? Can it be?  (Read 101 times)
rmilly (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Hey guys, just stumbled upon this project called Gibraltar blockchain exchange (GBX). This is from their site:

"The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) aims to be a world-leading institutional-grade token sale platform and cryptocurrency exchange. Built upon principles of decentralisation and community consensus, we seek to create a new era of trust, openness and global acceptance for the crypto industry, one quality token listing at a time."

They've been featured on huge publications. What does everyone think about them?? Would love your feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

Yeah it possible to build an exchanger and make a coin at same times, I think it will be a good project afterall, just make sure the company is real, not a fake one. cause he not only raise money by ICO but will hold your money. cause its exchanger right ?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rmilly (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

Yeah it possible to build an exchanger and make a coin at same times, I think it will be a good project afterall, just make sure the company is real, not a fake one. cause he not only raise money by ICO but will hold your money. cause its exchanger right ?

Not sure if they can do that. All I know is that I'm joining the whitelist before it ends in a few days and their telegram group. Learned my lesson with the last ICO I tried to get into. Overall I think it's a good project. The team is very credible int erms of experience. Pretty crazy that crypto is bridging into crypto. That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

Whitelist: https://rkt.gbx.gi/register
Telegram: https://t.me/GBXCommunity
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Not sure if they can do that.
There some exchanger that launch their own ICO, i think it can work that way, i forgot wich one but i think its more than one. ecex exchange with zigurat token and another project that i forgot what his name. but yeah it will work as long the dev is serious about their project and work hard for that

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: